The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 01-14-2013, 04:48 PM   #1
Gutless Drunk
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default Fox Interview from The Fan

http://www.1043thefan.com/channels/t...spx?ID=1862345

Link for those of you who didn't catch it and want to listen
Gutless Drunk is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2013, 06:51 PM   #2
Vine

Fox kinda sorta dodged the question about kneeling on it with 30 seconds left and two timeouts, basically saying that Denver was discombobulated, and he was ready to just go to the next round (overtime).

What a ****ing tool Fox is. Un****ingbelievable. So just take away one of the last couple of chances you have at winning the game.

I HATE John Fox. With a ****ing passion.
Old 01-14-2013, 07:00 PM   #3
go_broncos
Ring of Famer

49 SB Champs Denver Broncos

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rod Smith

Panthers fan -

---
As a Panther fan for the last 17 years. I have this to say to Bronco fans. Get used to this John Fox is notorious for playing "not to lose"
---
go_broncos is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 07:16 PM   #4
Ironlung
Terminator

Snake Bitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vine View Post
Fox kinda sorta dodged the question about kneeling on it with 30 seconds left and two timeouts, basically saying that Denver was discombobulated, and he was ready to just go to the next round (overtime).

What a ****ing tool Fox is. Un****ingbelievable. So just take away one of the last couple of chances you have at winning the game.

I HATE John Fox. With a ****ing passion.
Me too...At one point in response to the kneel, he says "any time you have 30 seconds left and you have to go the length of the field, bad things can happen."

Length of the field?!?! Who had to go the length of the field?! The ball was at the 20 and they didn't need a td... What a clueless jerk-off.
Ironlung is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 07:23 PM   #5
Cito Pelon
Attack at all times . . .

Not2Shabby County Seat

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Slim Shabby

^ Yeah, pretty much what I was thinking.
Cito Pelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 08:07 PM   #6
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cito Pelon View Post
^ Yeah, pretty much what I was thinking.

Fox is trying to cover his ass anyway he can. He knows especially after the Falcons next day in the same situation of TIME and TOs
that his mistake was just proven out.

Defense was major offender
Second was officials.........
Then inconsistent offense.....
Then Fox's multiple p***Y ass play not to lose decisions.

Blame all around on this one.

Coach is the least of my worries right now.

WE would have been embarassed by Brady so count us lucky anyway.
Jetmeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 08:33 PM   #7
maher_tyler
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey

Ahhhhhh so ahhhhhhhhhhh ummmmmmm yea

He said in the interview that it was all him on the 3rd and 7 to run the ball. ONE first down with PFM at QB. I have a hard time believing any other coach in the league runs the ball 3 straight plays there with Manning. A Play action on 1st or second down would have been perfect. If no one is open fall to the ground...anything but 3 straight runs!
maher_tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 09:25 PM   #8
MplsBronco
Ring of Famer

Sportscenter just showed a multitude of examples of teams moving into field goal range this season in under 30 seconds, including the Broncos agains Texans to end the first half, we got a FG.

I grew up in Littleton but have lived in Minneapolis for 20 years. I have mocked Vikings fans and continue to do so over Denny Green and '98. This was Denny Green '98 x5 where they took a knee with one of the greatest offenses ever. Fox made at least 5 Denny Green decisions in this game. Humiliating. And the jackass comes out defiant saying he wouldn't do anything different? I can't see myself coming to like him again. If he came out and said he is doing some soul searching to see what he could have done better, I would feel differently.
MplsBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 10:55 PM   #9
MacGruder

Fox can't do any different.. he is a lot like Rex Ryan... offense is just outside of his realm of knowledge. He has a "hole" in his game and there is no way to fix it. I mean it's no coincidence his offenses have sucked his whole career.
Old 01-14-2013, 11:01 PM   #10
Ratboy
It's all over...

ಠ_ಠ

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
Fox can't do any different.. he is a lot like Rex Ryan... offense is just outside of his realm of knowledge. He has a "hole" in his game and there is no way to fix it. I mean it's no coincidence his offenses have sucked his whole career.
His offense sucked so bad this year...
Ratboy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 11:09 PM   #11
MacGruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratboy View Post
His offense sucked so bad this year...
It's all relative. Did you not see the way Fox held Peyton back early in the season until he had no choice but to let the reins out? Not unlike when he had to use Tebow, then had to let Tebow play his offense somewhat.

It was unbelievable.. well not completely unbelievable. I saw him do the same thing with a great offensive player in Tebow the previous season. But if you knew what you were looking at it should have predicted what was going to happen right now. It did for me.

Fox even did the same thing to Orton, too.
Old 01-15-2013, 06:00 AM   #12
Toshiro Takashi

**** YEAH!!!!