The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 12-24-2012, 01:27 PM   #176
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

When Lonestar gets banned. People are stoked.

When I get banned. People get sad.

Truth of the matter is, there hasn't been a forum Lonestar/JRWIZ has ever been on that he was liked. He was kicked off the moderating team of a forum he tried to help start because he was an insufferable, divisive personality that nobody liked being around. That is the long and short if it. Nothing more to say. I've asked him via PM time and time again to let go of ten years of hate, but he refuses to. He simply cannot grow up.

For well over a decade, he and others, would harass younger people (especially those who didn't agree with politically -- lets say me for instance) and even go to the extent (with others) of trying to find a way to hurt them personally in real life. They even recruited people to pile on me and report me on the boards to bait into getting banned. (See schnooks and Jody in the thread I linked to regarding me being banned from BF.) This is well-documented above in the link I showed in regards to me.

Pretty sad and pathetic. He is a 50+ year old man trying to act tough on an internet message board because he is an empty, lonely person. Now he is on the OM, talking about how his kids are better than others kids on here, how he is better than us because he has more money, that liberals are stupid, Mike Shanahan and DJ fans have an unhealthy obsession, etc. He has an incredibly huge ego. 60,000 + posts online and he has the audacity to say people like W*GS (who have far less) have too much time on their hands.

What is his excuse? No interpersonal social life in the real world.

For God sakes, I was like 13 when I was posting online. I can only imagine what 13 year old me sounded like. But for a grown adult to exhibit the behavior he has then and now is quite troublesome. I often think of my parents (probably around the same age) and cannot even imagine them doing something like that. Then again, they are mature individuals who would never feel the need to piss on kids. It takes a special kind of perverted soul to do what Lonestar has done to me and many others online for a long time.

For someone who is supposedly a believer in God, he sure acts like a pretty big **** stain.

Last edited by Requiem; 12-24-2012 at 01:32 PM..
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 01:36 PM   #177
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBronco View Post
I'm not a huge fan of Marshall dude. I wish him well and I am rooting for him to do well on Chicago but he isn't an all-time favorite or anything like that like the others. I said at the time we would have to trade him due to how the former CBA was it severely limited recovery in morals clauses, so it was hard to insure the risk. I like Marshall as a player, but he isn't in the category with the rest, John.

(Plus, Khan sends me vicious text messages every time I say something even remotely positive about Marshall, so I'd rather not get those. ).
I didnt have you as a Marshall fan. I have you as a Cutler, Shanny and DJ WIlliams fan. A little too much as I was going to send you Fat Heads of all 3 but Khan told me you already have those filled up around the house. No more wall space.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 01:38 PM   #178
g6matty

Lmaooo requiem. Lonestar is sooo gay. Great post
Old 12-24-2012, 01:41 PM   #179
SoCalBronco
Nixonite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
I didnt have you as a Marshall fan. I have you as a Cutler, Shanny and DJ WIlliams fan. A little too much as I was going to send you Fat Heads of all 3 but Khan told me you already have those filled up around the house. No more wall space.
Actually I do not have any fatheads, presently. I used to have a Penguins fathead but it had a hard time sticking to the wall after about 6 months so I just took it down. We'll see if I get any tonight as gifts, but if I don't get any, feel free to get me fatheads for the wall if you wish.

I would gladly put up fatheads for Elway, Shanny, Shannon, Rod, Ed, DJ, Cutler, Scheffler, Nixon, Sebastian the Ibis, Lemieux, Crosby, Malkin, Huntsman or Al Golden.

Feel free to bring them over at any time John. I know you don't like venturing outside of the Orange curtain, but LA County won't bite, I promise (actually, I'm in a part of LA County that is very much like the OC).

Go Canes!

Last edited by SoCalBronco; 12-24-2012 at 01:45 PM..
SoCalBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 02:01 PM   #180
BroncoMan4ever
Ring of Famer

That's just like your opinion, man

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VIRGIL GREEN!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBronco View Post
Actually I do not have any fatheads, presently. I used to have a Penguins fathead but it had a hard time sticking to the wall after about 6 months so I just took it down. We'll see if I get any tonight as gifts, but if I don't get any, feel free to get me fatheads for the wall if you wish.

I would gladly put up fatheads for Elway, Shanny, Shannon, Rod, Ed, DJ, Cutler, Scheffler, Nixon, Sebastian the Ibis, Lemieux, Crosby, Malkin, Huntsman or Al Golden.

Feel free to bring them over at any time John. I know you don't like venturing outside of the Orange curtain, but LA County won't bite, I promise (actually, I'm in a part of LA County that is very much like the OC).

Goddamn I hate the Penguins, but they have and have had some tremendous talent there.
BroncoMan4ever is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 03:53 PM   #181
DENVERDUI55

I didn't notice DJ much yesterday. I couldn't watch the game as close as I would like I had a family xmas party and between plays was having conversations.
Old 12-24-2012, 04:15 PM   #182
Action

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
I didn't notice DJ much yesterday. I couldn't watch the game as close as I would like I had a family xmas party and between plays was having conversations.
There was no reason to...he didn't record a stat. I didn't see him until late in the game (not to say he wasn't in packages all game long).
Old 01-14-2013, 10:53 PM   #183
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Code:
Season	Team	Games	Tackles	Interceptions	Fumbles
                      G	GS	Total	Solo	Ast	Sck	SFTY	PDef	Int	Yds	Avg	Lng	TDs	FF	FR

2012 	DEN 	7 	1 	14 	10 	4 	0.0 	-- 	1 	-- 	-- 	-- 	-- 	-- 	0 	--
yep he was a difference maker this year.. hope they cut his worthless butt and make room for someone that is not a head case..

Code:
WK	Opp	Result	Tackles	Interceptions	Fumbles
                         Total	Solo	Ast	Sck	SFTY	PDef	Int	Yds	Avg	Lng	TDs	FF	FR
17 	KC 	W 38-3 	1 	1 	0 	0.0 	-- 	0 	-- 	-- 	-- 	-- 	-- 	0 	--
16 	CLE 	W 34-12 	0 	-- 	-- 	-- 	-- 	-- 	-- 	-- 	-- 	-- 	-- 	-- 	--
15 	@BAL 	W 34-17 	2 	2 	0 	0.0 	-- 	0 	-- 	-- 	-- 	-- 	-- 	0 	--
14 	@OAK 	W 26-13 	5 	4 	1 	0.0 	-- 	0 	-- 	-- 	-- 	-- 	-- 	0 	--
13 	TB 	W 31-23 	2 	0 	2 	0.0 	-- 	1 	-- 	-- 	-- 	-- 	-- 	0 	--
12 	@KC 	W 17-9 	0 	-- 	-- 	-- 	-- 	-- 	-- 	-- 	-- 	-- 	-- 	-- 	--
11 	SD 	W 30-23 	4 	3 	1 	0.0 	-- 	0 	-- 	-- 	-- 	-- 	-- 	0 	--
ahahahahahahaha

not worth $7,700,000.00 next year is he?

Last edited by lonestar; 01-14-2013 at 10:55 PM..
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote