The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 01-14-2013, 04:02 PM   #176
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Interesting little factoid for you Brokebacks...if Joe Flacco wins on Sunday, he'll tie Manning for playoff wins.

Oh and what's even more ironic is that while Brokeback fans try to say that the Chiefs are the true "one-and-done" team, you should probably realize that your QB has more one-and-done's than we do!

Top 5 QB of all-time my ass!
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 04:07 PM   #177
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
Interesting little factoid for you Brokebacks...if Joe Flacco wins on Sunday, he'll tie Manning for playoff wins.

Oh and what's even more ironic is that while Brokeback fans try to say that the Chiefs are the true "one-and-done" team, you should probably realize that your QB has more one-and-done's than we do!

Our season ended within seconds of this last (playoff game). How did it feel to have your season ending over a month before the actual regular season ended and yet still had to watch, attend or play at least 5 meaningless games? How pathetic of a Chiefs fan you are when you would rather not go to the playoffs so you don't have to have that (obvious) chance of losing? Yes, you are better off sucking each season so you don't have that opportunity of Super Bowl or bust.

Bottom 5 Team of all time..is true!
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 04:12 PM   #178
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
The Ravens aren't beating the Patriots Sunday.
TonyR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 04:12 PM   #179
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
Our season ended within seconds of this last (playoff game). How did it feel to have your season ending over a month before the actual regular season ended and yet still had to watch, attend or play at least 5 meaningless games? How pathetic of a Chiefs fan you are when you would rather not go to the playoffs so you don't have to have that (obvious) chance of losing? Yes, you are better off sucking each season so you don't have that opportunity of Super Bowl or bust.

Bottom 5 Team of all time..is true!
Wasn't too bad actually. Got us Andy Reid and a competent staff. Meanwhile you have a coach who went to the Marty Schottenheimer/Herm Edwards school of coaching!
Old 01-14-2013, 04:15 PM   #180
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Chiefs go 2-14, we go 13-3, and this clown is talking trash. lol
Old 01-14-2013, 04:17 PM   #181
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

Quote:
Wasn't too bad actually. Got us Andy Reid and a competent staff. Meanwhile you have a coach who went to the Marty Schottenheimer/Herm Edwards school of coaching!
So...youre saying you'd rather be the chiefs than the broncos right now?
SonOfLe-loLang is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 04:22 PM   #182
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Gilgamesh

Stop feeding the troll.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 04:23 PM   #183
TheElusiveKyleOrton
BOOM.

Touched By God

Quote:

Awwww, look! The inbred hick from Dip**** City thinks he's clever!

Adorable.
Old 01-14-2013, 04:25 PM   #184
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
Stop feeding the troll.
He is the same dumbass that talked up his teams ****ty GM and HC with a sub. 300 winning %. Only a matter of time before the classless fool is banned again.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 04:26 PM   #185
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
So are you already winning on paper? Congratulations. We have heard the same BS from you every season about this or that. WHile I have a tad more confidence in your franchise over the Faiders, you are still bottom 10 next season. Maybe you will squeek a 2nd place finish in the AFC West but like the Yankees said to the Bears, "We still think you guys suck!"
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 06:33 PM   #186
Cito Pelon
Attack at all times . . .

Shabby County Seat

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Slim Shabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunk Monkey View Post
It's been 24 hours, have most of you back off the ledge yet? Or do we still want to fire Fox, cut Manning and trade Champ ect.
I don't want to fire or cut, but I'm seriously wondering if Manning has the chops to win a SB.
Cito Pelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 06:39 PM   #187
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cito Pelon View Post
I don't want to fire or cut, but I'm seriously wondering if Manning has the chops to win a SB.
Seriously?
Old 01-14-2013, 06:58 PM   #188
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Gene helping John figure out FA

Adopt-a-Bronco:
They'r all bums

Quote:

Oh Noosss! Tom Brady has 6 Playoff losses! OMG That means 6 years he lost a playoff game without winning a SB! He is teh suck!

Manning has 1 SB win and 1 SB loss, Year in and out he is in contention to win a SB. I will take my chances with a guy who has been to the playoffs that many times over someone my team hasn't even drafted yet or Matt Cassell.

You keep forgetting that we have been through this before back in 1996 only to come back the following years dominating the NFL with back to back SB's.

It is sad when one player has more playoff appearances than an entire franchise.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 07:02 PM   #189
Cito Pelon

Shabby County Seat

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Slim Shabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
Seriously?
Yeah. His career just wound down one more notch on Saturday. He's not gonna get better. I seriously doubt he'll win a playoff game next year. Maybe a good regular season.
Old 01-14-2013, 07:08 PM   #190
DENVERDUI55

Quote:

The nutless board whipping boy show up when Denver loses. Chicken poop kcpud was nowhere around throughout the end of the season. He is too much of avagina that sticks his foot in his mouth regularly.
Old 01-14-2013, 07:12 PM   #191
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
The nutless board whipping boy show up when Denver loses. Chicken poop kcpud was nowhere around throughout the end of the season. He is too much of avagina that sticks his foot in his mouth regularly.
To be fair, I think he was banned.
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 07:23 PM   #192
rmsanger
Ring of Famer

Another one bites the dust!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by BioCore View Post
Lol good post about Champ.... What an idiot

Thank god he's the Anti Ray Lewis, I'd rather my players weren't murderers
You're skirting the issue.. My point was completely related to on the field play and not morality or so n so's past. I know champ was charged with rape and has several babies with different mama's so he certainly is no saint.

I still can't believe this forum is giving him a pass on his play. All of the Fox hate, Raheem the dream, PM choke threads but the biggest F'up was champ. Yet nobody here will hold him accountable for it. He's supposedly a first ballot HOF, one the best Broncos, and in the discussion for top 5 CB of all time. When the biggest game of his career approaches and the dude decides to wear a skirt.

I guess there are too many orange tinted glasses w/Champ's name on it on this forum.
rmsanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 07:23 PM   #193
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Gene helping John figure out FA

Adopt-a-Bronco:
They'r all bums

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
To be fair, I think he was banned.
Because he lost his cool at least twice.

Studly isn't stable. He hates his own teams boards (I am guessing they mock him just as much as we do) and keeps coming back here for no sane reason.

The kFc sucks thread might have died after they held their 1st lead of the year if kFcIthinkIamaSTUD wouldn't keep coming around.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 07:32 PM   #194
Cito Pelon

Shabby County Seat

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Slim Shabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmsanger View Post
You're skirting the issue.. My point was completely related to on the field play and not morality or so n so's past. I know champ was charged with rape and has several babies with different mama's so he certainly is no saint.

I still can't believe this forum is giving him a pass on his play. All of the Fox hate, Raheem the dream, PM choke threads but the biggest F'up was champ. Yet nobody here will hold him accountable for it. He's supposedly a first ballot HOF, one the best Broncos, and in the discussion for top 5 CB of all time. When the biggest game of his career approaches and the dude decides to wear a skirt.

I guess there are too many orange tinted glasses w/Champ's name on it on this forum.
Well, IMO it was a coaching mistake to have Champ playing the slot so much, and Tony Carter playing Champ's LCB position. Champ should have jammed the receiver when he was playing slot instead of giving him a free release to accelerate upfield. I don't think playing slot you want the receiver behind you right away, you want to change his direction in that first free five yards, but Champ isn't a slot cornerback.
Old 01-14-2013, 07:58 PM   #195
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Anyone who actually lets football make them unhappy is being stupid IMO. Sure you are bummed out......for about 12 hours etc. After that if your life is right and you have really important things going on that you can control you realize that sports is no different then a movie. Broncos football can make me excited, happy and be a ton of fun.

I was more upset when I lose my fantasy football and all the money that would have meant 3 weeks ago lol. I used to get super upset over the Broncos but grew up and realized its just a sport and being more upset then the players get is not very logical.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 08:00 PM   #196
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmsanger View Post

I said in a thread before game to win we need Bailey to make big plays. He's the HOF and like Atwater did should lead th secondary with a huge playoffs. Instead Bailey choked and looked to me like he didn't even care out there. No fire at all.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 08:21 PM   #197
Meck77
Google Blows

So I'm at gym in Denver today. There are half dozen dudes in there playing coach about what went wrong in the game, what we should have done, what we could have done. I listened for about 5 minutes until one guy said "Well I'm glad I didn't go it was so cold". The other's agreed. I finally had to chime in.

I said "So let me get this straight. You guys have all the answers and are these big fans and none of you went to the game and are glad you didn't because it was cold and we lost?" The room went silent and I walked out.

I've read enough from people of how much pain they are in and how this team failed them. If the game really meant that much to your ass you would have been there in the freezing weather and you'd be out a few hundred bucks or thousand bucks. That's some pain and it's not even real pain. Sitting on the couch drinking your warm hot chocolate with your snuggie on with the remote in your hand isn't the slightest bit of inconvenience when that field goal went in.

Save all your analysis and expert advice. Elway said it best on the radio. "You have to play well in the playoffs. We didn't play well the other day.

Yes the fan police has spoken. If you went. Go ahead and complain. If you never got off your damn couch then perhaps consider STFU! Mock that for you!

If you live a couple thousand miles away I'll cut you some slack. If you are local and didn't go then I offer even less sympathy. Oh and don't use the excuse tickets were too much. They were face value when it was all said and done. Thousands of tickets for sale. People even asking less than face value minutes before the game.

Look we are all disappointed. You didn't have to go to feel the disappointment but please spare us this idea of how much pain you are in.

End Rant

Last edited by Meck77; 01-14-2013 at 08:38 PM..
Meck77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 08:28 PM   #198
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
Oh Noosss! Tom Brady has 6 Playoff losses! OMG That means 6 years he lost a playoff game without winning a SB! He is teh suck!

Manning has 1 SB win and 1 SB loss, Year in and out he is in contention to win a SB. I will take my chances with a guy who has been to the playoffs that many times over someone my team hasn't even drafted yet or Matt Cassell.

You keep forgetting that we have been through this before back in 1996 only to come back the following years dominating the NFL with back to back SB's.

It is sad when one player has more playoff appearances than an entire franchise.
It's so funny that every brokeback on this board says that the Chiefs season's of the 90's meant nothing, but this season was a great accomplishment for Brokeback Nation!!!

You accomplished more with Tebow last year than you did with Manning this year! Talk about wasting 18 million dollars!

You can make fun of Matt Cassel all you want but at the end of the day, you wasted money on Manning this year for the same result that Cassel yielded: one-and-done playoff loss!
Old 01-14-2013, 08:34 PM   #199
Al Wilson
Perennial Pro-bowler

KCQueer, when was the last time the Chiefs won a playoff game? Yeah, I can't remember either.
Al Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 08:48 PM   #200
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meck77 View Post
So I'm at gym in Denver today. There are half dozen dudes in there playing coach about what went wrong in the game, what we should have done, what we could have done. I listened for about 5 minutes until one guy said "Well I'm glad I didn't go it was so cold". The other's agreed. I finally had to chime in.

I said "So let me get this straight. You guys have all the answers and are these big fans and none of you went to the game and are glad you didn't because it was cold and we lost?" The room went silent and I walked out.

I've read enough from people of how much pain they are in and how this team failed them. If the game really meant that much to your ass you would have been there in the freezing weather and you'd be out a few hundred bucks or thousand bucks. That's some pain and it's not even real pain. Sitting on the couch drinking your warm hot chocolate with your snuggie on with the remote in your hand isn't the slightest bit of inconvenience when that field goal went in.

Save all your analysis and expert advice. Elway said it best on the radio. "You have to play well in the playoffs. We didn't play well the other day.

Yes the fan police has spoken. If you went. Go ahead and complain. If you never got off your damn couch then perhaps consider STFU! Mock that for you!

If you live a couple thousand miles away I'll cut you some slack. If you are local and didn't go then I offer even less sympathy. Oh and don't use the excuse tickets were too much. They were face value when it was all said and done. Thousands of tickets for sale. People even asking less than face value minutes before the game.

Look we are all disappointed. You didn't have to go to feel the disappointment but please spare us this idea of how much pain you are in.

End Rant
It's always the same rant. It must be difficult to live with such perfection.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote