The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Fox or Shanahan
Keep Pansy Boy Fox 37 78.72%
Hire Kyle Shanahan as our Head Coach 10 21.28%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-14-2013, 04:47 PM   #51
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

I know people are desperate to find answers to "improve the team" or "get them over the top," but methinks you will spend a lifetime finding them. Our team is talented. Everything that could go wrong basically went wrong and we still in position to win the game before we ****ed it up again. This team could use some more pieces (and it'll be interesting to see what direction they go), but lets not throw the baby out with the bathwater. Providing we stay healthy, we will be a super bowl competitor next year, as we were this year.
SonOfLe-loLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 04:59 PM   #52
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Fox does NOT deserve to be fired---2 years; 2 playoff appearances....and if Rahim Moore had the football IQ of a 7th grade back up safety, we are hosting the Patriots this Sunday. Rahim MOORE is who needs to be fired--and ASAP! I am very willing to contribute to funding a billboard asking the front office to do the right thing and cutting this guys PRONTO. Julio ****ING Jones, an ATL WR, plays a better safety than our SAFETY Rahim " I got it..oh sh&t" Moore.....and here is the pic that belongs on the billboard.
Attached Images

txtebow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 05:04 PM   #53
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem
Default IF Rahim Mooore was a female exotic dancer....

this would equate to his performance on Saturday...........http://www.azcentral.com/news/free/2...rformance.html

"CLEVELAND — A 22-year-old exotic dancer has died one week after she was injured in a fall from a second-floor balcony while performing at a club in Cleveland.

MetroHealth Medical Center confirmed the death of Lauren Block of Richmond Heights on Wednesday.

The hospital relayed a family statement expressing appreciation for the community’s support and prayers and efforts to save her life.

A witness told police the woman was dancing for him early on Jan. 2 when she tried to perform a move or jump and fell over the rail head first at Christie’s Cabaret near downtown.

Calls to the club went unanswered Wednesday morning
txtebow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 05:05 PM   #54
go_broncos
Ring of Famer

49 SB Champs Denver Broncos

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rod Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by txtebow View Post
Fox does NOT deserve to be fired---2 years; 2 playoff appearances....and if Rahim Moore had the football IQ of a 7th grade back up safety, we are hosting the Patriots this Sunday. Rahim MOORE is who needs to be fired--and ASAP! I am very willing to contribute to funding a billboard asking the front office to do the right thing and cutting this guys PRONTO. Julio ****ING Jones, an ATL WR, plays a better safety than our SAFETY Rahim " I got it..oh sh&t" Moore.....and here is the pic that belongs on the billboard.
go_broncos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 05:10 PM   #55
Turd_Ferguson

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbackfactory80 View Post
As much as I hated how Fox called that game, and as much as I hate his conservative style, and as much as I don't expect him to change, I do think he should get one more year. Not for the reason to be head coach though, I just think he will add some meat to this team in the offseason. Then give him his shot and hopefully he grows some balls and reaches out for glory next year.
I guess I agree with this. I have stuck up for Fox since he got here, but that was terrible on Saturday... I think he has done some good things here, but I was sitting here listening to the end of season press conference, and Fox says "10 times out of 10 I kneel on it and play for OT in that situation."
After I got done puking I started thinking about what its going to feel like when he does this whole Marty Schottenheimer **** show again next year... But unless John Gruden is waiting in the wings begging to coach here I guess stick with Fox.
Old 01-14-2013, 05:10 PM   #56
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 06:27 AM   #57
CEH
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBronco View Post
I agree with you but this is no regular play dude. This is something very basic. Something that is stopped 90 some percent of the time. HTF can you have an admittedly great DC and a defensive HC and you have 3 guys back deep and they complete the bomb? That's very basic.....they don't have to be brilliant to teach guys how to stop that throw in that kind of a defense. There is no excuse for them not having their guys taught how to play it properly.
Blaming the coaches for Moore's epic blunder is ludicrous.

Last edited by CEH; 01-15-2013 at 06:49 AM..
CEH is online now   Reply With Quote