The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 01-13-2013, 08:26 PM   #51
fwf

Just go ahead and suck that cock. You fags really can't get over tebow can you
Old 01-13-2013, 08:52 PM   #52
Rolandftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
No it's many Bronco fans who need to get over themselves. You don't get to discard a guy like garbage after he gives you his all and then turn around and get butthurt because his brother posts some anti-Bronco tweets. The guy and all his family are more than justified in disliking the Broncos. Get over it people.

Oh and just so you know, signing Manning did not mean we had to trade Tebow. I don't know where you people get that idea.
I don't really see how Denver treated him like garbage. He likely wanted to be traded. Denver likely didn't want the distraction that comes with him, nor did they believe he ever would be a QB that could win big.

The Broncos enabled him to be the story of the NFL for a time, and win a playoff game. No other team has given him that chance, nor will likely any again. Some players really appreciated what he brought. Some did not.

His brother has every right to say what he wants and feel the way he does, just like fans of the team have every right to point out the hypocrisy in his statements.
Old 01-13-2013, 09:37 PM   #53
rugbythug
Church Eyes.

Salty Dog

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mr. Miller

Shocking news for the mane. My mom is not a big fan of my ex wife.

I k ow crazy right! Probably needs its own thread.
rugbythug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 10:45 PM   #54
Fedaykin
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

never had a problem with Tim the person (despite disagreeing with his personal beliefs). I did have a problem with Tim as a QB.

However, I'm glad I don't have to deal with his rabid fans, or his apparently douche filled family.

Aren't Christian ministers not supposed to engage in schadenfreude or believe in pagan things like Karma?
Fedaykin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 10:50 PM   #55
Mogulseeker
Formerly mightysmurf

https://twitter.com/mogulseeker

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Lamin Barrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymesayersDU View Post
Weird that he still lives here.
He goes to Denver Seminary - that pastoral school off Santa Fe near Arapahoe Community College.
Mogulseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 06:00 AM   #56
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
I think that Peter is BroncoBeavis.
No you aaaah.

Quote:
Our once proud franchise has become a joke and laughing stock of the league. Wr are on the levels of the Bengals, browns, bills, KC: and previous Oakland raiders. Until we get a competent owner and management this ship won't get fixed.
Old 01-14-2013, 08:12 AM   #57
DENVERDUI55

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
No you aaaah.

Your welcome I was right. Elway knew we needed a QB and took care of business.
Old 01-14-2013, 08:34 AM   #58
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!

THE GREATEST

silly Tebow....Christians don't believe in Karma
bronco militia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 08:40 AM   #59
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
Your welcome I was right. Elway knew we needed a QB and took care of business.
Elway was management the day you said that. Brokeass Bowlen? Wasn't he the owner? Or was that the day someone won the Red Robin Own the Broncos for a Day contest?
Old 01-14-2013, 08:52 AM   #60
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco militia View Post
silly Tebow....Christians don't believe in Karma
It's pretty funny when you think about it. The brother clearly believes in karma, yet has no problem celebrating the failure of another. How he doesn't see the irony of that, I'll never know.
Beantown Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 09:27 AM   #61
DENVERDUI55

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
Elway was management the day you said that. Brokeass Bowlen? Wasn't he the owner? Or was that the day someone won the Red Robin Own the Broncos for a Day contest?
I did and Elway has proved himself to us all from the unknown. The context of the thread was we need a QB because that was the only thing that would fix the mess quickly and guess who Elway shipped out of town? All 3 scrubs from last year.
Old 01-14-2013, 09:55 AM   #62
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
Teblows brother is going to be a twittering fool next season with all the karma for all the teams that didn't pick his brother up this off season.
Oh he will be fixing his address book every second as those tweets come in to him around training camp and finds out his brother isn't starting for any NFL team. I wonder if Tim called his brother and told him to STFU? Tim probably wanted Denver to win because of the teammates he was with the previous year. TIm is a bigger man then his brother.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 09:56 AM   #63
OABB
sarcasm font

always on.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Knowshon Moreno

it. was.his.wife. reading helps.. Really, try it out..its so cool.you can like get the facts and stuff...
OABB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 12:23 PM   #64
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
I did and Elway has proved himself to us all from the unknown. The context of the thread was we need a QB because that was the only thing that would fix the mess quickly and guess who Elway shipped out of town? All 3 scrubs from last year.
Context of the thread? You started the thread with that post and said nothing about QBs. You painted the franchise as hopeless from Owner all the way down to water boy.

I can forgive a little misguided hyperbole in the heat of the moment. Don't get me wrong. Everyone does it sooner or later. But I'm not sure why you (and your friends) continually feel the need to call other fans out to make yourselves feel better. Everyone says something stupid sooner or later.
Old 01-14-2013, 12:47 PM   #65
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!

Defense, defense, defense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirtyDegrees View Post
He has every reason to laugh.

This franchise is pathetic.
Then why are you here? There are 31 other "less pathetic" franchises to pick from, obviously.
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 01:09 PM   #66
Bronco Yoda

Peter Tebow & Wife: making friends and creating converts with Bronco fans in Mile High.
Bronco Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 01:50 PM   #67
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater

Quote:
Originally Posted by OABB View Post
it. was.his.wife. reading helps.. Really, try it out..its so cool.you can like get the facts and stuff...
Huh? Every outlet is reporting it was his brother. There's no mention of any wife. Where are you getting that?
Beantown Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 02:44 PM   #68
Butterscotch Stallion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
Huh? Every outlet is reporting it was his brother. There's no mention of any wife. Where are you getting that?
Oabb is wrong...
Old 01-14-2013, 03:22 PM   #69
CEH
Ring of Famer

He just apologized on Twitter some 48 hours later

What a clown
CEH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 03:32 PM   #70
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!

Defense, defense, defense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
This organization treated Tim Tebow like **** right after he led us to a playoff win. None of you dip****s have any right to feel indignant over his family members not liking the Broncos.
So Tebow was the first player to ever get traded. My, my, my. What you learn on the Mane. See Steve Atwater, see Joe Montana, see Peyton Manning. Man your Tweeters, Eli should be tweeting something about the Colts soon! And Tebow wasn't even in those guys league.
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 03:38 PM   #71
El Minion
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBuff View Post
His name is Peter, and he's a real peter.
Tim Tebow’s brother apologizes for gloating over Broncos’ loss

Posted by Michael David Smith on January 14, 2013, 6:17 PM EST

ReutersTim Tebow’s big brother is sorry for taking delight in the loss of Tebow’s former team.

Peter Tebow went on Twitter immediately after the Broncos’ loss to the Ravens on Saturday and said he was happy to see the Broncos lose. He also took a shot at Peyton Manning, the quarterback the Broncos signed to replace Tebow as their starter.

But on Monday, Tebow returned to Twitter and said that with two days to think it over, he no longer believes that it was appropriate to celebrate seeing the Broncos lose.
Peter Tebow @petertebow
My comment after the game was uncalled for. I may root for another team but I should never gloat about anyone's misfortune. I'm truly sorry.

14 Jan 13
There’s no word on whether Tim Tebow was the one who told Peter to apologize. Tim Tebow hasn’t tweeted about the Broncos, and although he has more than 2 million Twitter followers, he rarely tweets about anything related to the NFL at all: Not his current team, not his former team, not opposing teams and not anything else about the NFL. And given how often people in the NFL end up getting themselves in trouble by tweeting about the NFL, that’s probably wise.
El Minion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 03:38 PM   #72
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Where is Amazon!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson!

I hope Tebow wins a Grey Cup or 2, it will at least give a legit reason for the media to still be talking about him during the playoffs.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 03:39 PM   #73
OABB
sarcasm font

always on.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Knowshon Moreno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
I'm a douche bag. Sorry. I misread. Which actually makes my obnoxious post that much more obnoxious. I'm leaving it up for self punishment.
Old 01-14-2013, 03:40 PM   #74
Butterscotch Stallion

Quote:
I'm a douche bag. Sorry. I misread. Which actually makes my obnoxious post that much more obnoxious. I'm leaving it up for self punishment.
you mean this one doucher?

Quote:

nice.
Old 01-14-2013, 03:43 PM   #75
OABB
sarcasm font

always on.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Knowshon Moreno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterscotch Stallion View Post
you mean this one doucher?

nice.
Friends are cool. Shall I tell everyone about your jets jersey fag?