The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-13-2013, 03:21 PM   #1
Action

Default John Elway

First off, amidst the depression all of us are feeling... congrats to Elway for putting this team together and doing everything he could.

I wanted to get some opinions on whether you guys think he'll force a philosophy change on John Fox? Not in everything Fox does, but the decision in those crucial moments. That is, the conservative style of playing in those crucial situations.

Too many times we had chances to impose our will to win the game. 31 seconds left and 2 timeouts? 3rd and 7?

I'd like to take the time here to say that I don't blame ONLY Rahim Moore for the loss...to do that would mean I would believe in the fact that a football game is decided on 1 play.

And to lose by 3 points really shows how GREAT this Broncos team is/was. We had to have something go terribly wrong in EVERY facet of the game in order for us to barely lose. From offense, defense, special teams, and refs.... there is no way you can pin this on one player or coach.

At the end of the day though, this is John Fox's team, so if there is blame to go, it goes to him.

I just hope John Elway does something about this.

Last edited by Action; 01-13-2013 at 03:24 PM..
Sponsored Links