The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 01-13-2013, 07:38 AM   #76
Banana Pants
Imagine the Possibilities

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
Anyone who sincerely says Manning should retire is a ****ing a-hole.

Anyone who wants him to retire because he "cant win the big game," even though he's already won a super bowl and played fine yesterday is an a-hole.

Anyone who says he should retire because he "cant play in the cold," even though he played fine yesterday (and had a 100 qb rating before OT) is an a-hole. You arent gonna have too many days played at 8 degrees.
And anyone who is too stupid to know better than doing the same thing over and over while expecting a different result is a dumbass.
Banana Pants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 07:46 AM   #77
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana Pants View Post
And anyone who is too stupid to know better than doing the same thing over and over while expecting a different result is a dumbass.
What's doing the same thing? Playing one of the greatest qbs of all time? Keep pointing the finger solely at him. It's dumb
SonOfLe-loLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 07:49 AM   #78
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
This thread is pissing the **** out of me. You are all a bunch of ****ing retards. Seriously.

Are you all THAT simple to just point fingers at the QB? Even though the QB had a 100+ rating, 3 TDs, and would have one had the defense not ****ed up? Its funny, you all make fun of sportswriters and tv commentators for being simple.

Then you go be simple yourselves. As I said yesterday, we should be so lucky to have QBs like Manning forever.

You guys ****ing suck. Go take your clutch talk and tell some child who doesnt know any better
Calm down, bro.

You're easily overreacting as much as everybody else with this post, just in the opposite direction.

Deep breafs, Brett.
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 07:50 AM   #79
Banana Pants

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
What's doing the same thing? Playing one of the greatest qbs of all time? Keep pointing the finger solely at him. It's dumb
Hey, having Marty Schottenheimer's long lost brother calling plays doesn't help either. But at least Schott had old broke dick Joe Montana running that lame duck offense. Joe won a few Super Bowls. Peyton is one of the greatest regular season QB's of all time. That's it. He doesn't get the rest, because he's tied for playoff losses, and has 1 SB in 14 years. That's nowhere near GOAT worthy. Nowhere near it.
Old 01-13-2013, 07:56 AM   #80
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
Calm down, bro.

You're easily overreacting as much as everybody else with this post, just in the opposite direction.

Deep breafs, Brett.
True! Just a bad morning I guess
Old 01-13-2013, 07:57 AM   #81
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!

Defense, defense, defense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana Pants View Post
Yeah, Elway should have never gone to that 4th SB as it was just doing the same thing over and over and dumb us expected a different result. Oh wait....

Maybe your team should take the same advice and quit being such dumbasses and just pack it in. I mean 43 years...DAMN.
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 07:59 AM   #82
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
True! Just a bad morning I guess
Haha, we're all having a bad morning...
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 08:00 AM   #83
Banana Pants

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunns View Post
Yeah, Elway should have never gone to that 4th SB as it was just doing the same thing over and over and dumb us expected a different result. Oh wait....

Maybe your team should take the same advice and quit being such dumbasses and just pack it in. I mean 43 years...DAMN.
Well, I could go on, but I am not going too. I'm not going to kick you guys when you're down. I'll wrap the whole thing up by saying, Elway GOT to 4 SB's. Peyton would have to do so every year for the rest of his career just to have the chance...and history says he probably won't get back at all. But he'll have a chance! The AFC West should be a gimmie the next year maybe two.
Old 01-13-2013, 08:01 AM   #84
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
Haha, we're all having a bad morning...
True that. I still can't feel my feet from yesterday. I think that's partially why I'm still upset. Get me the **** out of Denver
Old 01-13-2013, 08:01 AM   #85
Banana Pants

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Now, I've said my peace about Manning. I'm really, really, ****ing sorry guys. I mean that. I've been there, and it sucks.
Old 01-13-2013, 08:58 AM   #86
CrazyCoffey
Nobody Important

Checking out the Infamous OangeMane

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brady Quinn

maybe it's age, the surgeries, the raven's D or the cold of pile high, but something in PM's face did look like he had the 'ol fire. I expected more actually. It seemed to me the game was only close because your special teams TDs. sucky way to end a great season, here's to next year.
CrazyCoffey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 09:05 AM   #87
orangenblue
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamrob View Post
I think he should retire.....and it's not my emotions. He couldn't play in the cold. I don't think he can throw the ball anymore.

If so, why didn't they throw one deep ball..........then entire game? You have D. Thomas and you don't even try to get him the ball. When you do...guess what....TD!

I don't think Manning could throw the ball over 15yds in the cold.

Pathetic. I would not be surprised one bit...if he calls it quits.
If you watched the game you would have noticed the Ravens 2 safeties were playing deep the entire game.
orangenblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 09:10 AM   #88
winstoncup bronco
Crew Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangenblue View Post
If you watched the game you would have noticed the Ravens 2 safeties were playing deep the entire game.
Then why not target the underneath stuff that has 1 on 1 LB coverage? That's a mismatch in our favor.
winstoncup bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 09:30 AM   #89
broncswin
God I love those Broncos

Bring back the hardware

Adopt-a-Bronco:
three amigos

We will be tougher next year....don't forget what this FO has done in two short years...strengthen the weak spots(not many) and gel even more with another offseason. Relax, the Duke has been here before, as have the real bronco fans... We as fans know it is tough as hell to win it all, so we put this one in the revenge file and build an indestructible machine that takes out anyone in its path to glory...if you want to jump ship do it now, but don't come back arrogantly showing off your orange and blue, during next years Super Bowl run. We know who you are...Go Broncos!!
broncswin is offline   Reply With Quote