The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 01-12-2013, 11:47 PM   #1
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board

Default Saved us being embarassed by Brady

We at least made it close today and blame all around on offense, stupid defense and coaching.

Refs did real FU job on us as well.

But this team would have taken an embarassing beating against NE.

Kinda like 05...............
Jetmeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2013, 11:50 PM   #2
Br0nc0Buster
2013 AFC Champs

Oh........yea

This is what I am seeing as well

Blown opportunity, yes

But based on what we saw tonight we would of gotten our salad tossed by NE next week
Br0nc0Buster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 12:12 AM   #3
Agamemnon

Assuming we would've played the same way next week is moronic. Seriously you guys have loser mentalities and you make me sick.
Old 01-13-2013, 01:29 AM   #4
The Joker
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

We played awful, sloppy football today and the refs absolutely hosed us on several key plays. It would have been hard for us to play much worse than we did today. The coaches called a terrible game, and none of our key players played well.

In spite of that, the Ravens needed two overtime periods and arguably the single worst play in Bronco history by Rahim Moore to get a win today.

If we'd somehow sneaked a win today I'd be feeling confident about next week. No way this team would have stepped on their ***** that badly two weeks in a row.

That's why this loss hurts so much. We're good enough to play with anyone in the league this year and had an excellent chance to win a Lombardi.

This sucks.
The Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 09:30 AM   #5
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
Assuming we would've played the same way next week is moronic. Seriously you guys have loser mentalities and you make me sick.

Seriously, really and WTF does it take for you to understand.

When we got smoked earlier in the year by good teams it wasn't a fluke.

We got our #2 rated defense against bad teams...........Manning doesn't play well iin playoffs.

For gawds sake, pull yer head out once in a while and accept history and reality.
Old 01-13-2013, 09:32 AM   #6
lolcopter

Stfu OP this thread is stupid and you should feel bad for making it
Old 01-13-2013, 09:33 AM   #7
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schism View Post
We played awful, sloppy football today and the refs absolutely hosed us on several key plays. It would have been hard for us to play much worse than we did today. The coaches called a terrible game, and none of our key players played well.

In spite of that, the Ravens needed two overtime periods and arguably the single worst play in Bronco history by Rahim Moore to get a win today.

If we'd somehow sneaked a win today I'd be feeling confident about next week. No way this team would have stepped on their ***** that badly two weeks in a row.

That's why this loss hurts so much. We're good enough to play with anyone in the league this year and had an excellent chance to win a Lombardi.

This sucks.

This is delusional, Brady is a machine as much as it pains me to say it................we would have to play perfectly to even have a chance.

You honestly think that cluster **** of a team effort had a shot at a perfect game against a top notch playoff team...........no way in hell
Old 01-13-2013, 09:33 AM   #8
lolcopter

Change your avatar loser you're obviously not a broncos fan with moronic threads like this
Old 01-13-2013, 09:33 AM   #9
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolcopter View Post
Stfu OP this thread is stupid and you should feel bad for making it

Pull your orange glasses off fool
Old 01-13-2013, 09:34 AM   #10
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolcopter View Post
Change your avatar loser you're obviously not a broncos fan with moronic threads like this

Since b4 you were born I been a Bronco fan.

**** off and accept reality
Old 01-13-2013, 09:35 AM   #11
lolcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetmeck View Post
Pull your orange glasses off fool
Pull of your ****ty patriot loving glasses dumbass away team homer
Old 01-13-2013, 09:35 AM   #12
lolcopter

Patriot loving loser OP
Old 01-13-2013, 09:37 AM   #13
go_broncos
Ring of Famer

49 SB Champs Denver Broncos

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rod Smith

We will never know.
We might even win against NE next week.
It sucks that we lost this game
go_broncos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 09:38 AM   #14
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board

I hate the Pats but I hate orange blinded Bronco fan fools even more.............

figure it out loser................I am the truth and you know it.

How freakin dare you asswipes attack the truth just cause you don;t like it.....

I told you guys the same in o5 and guess what you torched me and then Big Ben torched us....................accept ther truth
Old 01-13-2013, 09:41 AM   #15
lolcopter

So truth = hating your own team and loving the patriots and steelers?

**** that noise. You should feel bad for being such an old cowardly self hating loser

Broncos all day. **** NE and **** Pitt
Old 01-13-2013, 09:44 AM   #16
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

If this makes you feel better, then that's nice.

I would have liked our chances against anyone
SonOfLe-loLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 09:48 AM   #17
spdirty
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quentin Jammer

I'd rather get embarrassed and humiliated by Brady like last year than this.

Last year I was OK and accepted where we were at halftime. When you get your ass kicked, the flaws of the team stick out like a sore thumb and are easy to identify for the offseason. A game like last night, there is no explanation, no perspective that will make me feel better, or be optimistic about next year.

When the game is close, when its all on the line, this team will choke. If we go 15-1 next year and New England gets knocked out in the wild card round, I will not be confident at all. Will never have confidence in this team to win it all again, as long as Fox is our coach. He needs to prove us all wrong about him not in the regular season, but in the playoffs.

I just have to wonder what Elway is thinking right now. I know he absolutely hates this kind of shriveled penis when the game is tight syndrome.

I still remember the 1997 championship game against Pittsburgh. He had a coach whos balls drug on the ground when the game was tight. Thats what I loved and appreciated about Shanahan. Despite the mistakes he made, you always knew he was gonna coach to win.

Even against New England in '03. When we had Danny Freaking Kanell. When it was 3rd and 5 or something he went for the win. It didn't quite work out and spelled the end for Deltha O'Neil, and he was second guessed like crazy, but I can always accept going out like that. Cuz Mike Shanahan never coached not to lose.

Last edited by spdirty; 01-13-2013 at 09:55 AM..
spdirty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 10:23 AM   #18
B-Large

Quote:
We at least made it close today and blame all around on offense, stupid defense and coaching.

Refs did real FU job on us as well.

But this team would have taken an embarassing beating against NE.

Kinda like 05...............
You have to believe, based on the lack of pass rush yesterday and a secondary that went full retard, Brady and his crew would have done us like a gang-rape on a bus in India...

I'm sad we are not going to get to see it through, getting destroyed in the AFCCG would be was less ****ty than having my at memories be Rahim the Dream Whiff Boy and Kneeling Manning under the supreme direction of Johnny Play-the-Percentages Fox
Old 01-13-2013, 11:28 AM   #19
Agamemnon

Quote:
Seriously, really and WTF does it take for you to understand.

When we got smoked earlier in the year by good teams it wasn't a fluke.

We got our #2 rated defense against bad teams...........Manning doesn't play well iin playoffs.

For gawds sake, pull yer head out once in a while and accept history and reality.
You are a piece of ****. Have a nice day...
Old 01-13-2013, 12:08 PM   #20
UberBroncoMan
Your Local Nostradamus

Wut

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Nathaniel Irvig

Any given Sunday. We got beat by a team we should have crushed. We could easily have done a Ravens on the Patriots by beating them when we shouldn't.

Just take solace in the fact that we have a young team overall with the opportunity to get way better and a future first ballot HOF QB'ing it.
UberBroncoMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 12:27 PM   #21
LetsGoBroncos
Ring of Famer

I disagree. I felt like had we survived we would have learned from our mistakes this week and played much better next week. Weather is going to be better too

Last edited by LetsGoBroncos; 01-13-2013 at 12:37 PM..
LetsGoBroncos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 12:29 PM   #22
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Children, calm down.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 12:30 PM   #23
KipCorrington25
Free Safety

Quote:
Originally Posted by Br0nc0Buster View Post
This is what I am seeing as well

Blown opportunity, yes

But based on what we saw tonight we would of gotten our salad tossed by NE next week
Wait, unless I'm getting my prison colloquialisms confused isn't getting your salad tossed a good thing?

But I agree, our secondary is terrible, we would have been destroyed.
KipCorrington25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 12:59 PM   #24
winstoncup bronco
Crew Chief

Quote:
I don't understand you. You're giving this guy **** for saying that Brady would have carved us up, which he has done before by the way, but you go ahead and post this elsewhere:

Quote:
I find myself not caring one way or the other. We aren't going to win a Super Bowl with Fox and Manning and Osweiler is probably never going to be that good. It's going to be a very long time before we have the players and coaches necessary to have a real shot at a championship.
So it's okay for you to say we won't win a Super Bowl with Fox/Manning, but it's not okay to say that the Patriots are probably a better team and would beat us next week?
winstoncup bronco is online now   Reply With Quote