The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 01-12-2013, 06:45 PM   #51
Greatspirits
Perennial Pro-bowler

"Little Von!"

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trev

It does suck, but we'll back, it just sucks more because we gave the game away
Greatspirits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 06:46 PM   #52
go_broncos
Ring of Famer

49 SB Champs Denver Broncos

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rod Smith

Great game if you are ravens and football fan..
This loss really hurts and it will take time to forget.

With manning as our QB, we will be in playoffs next year.
After that, i am not sure..
Fox is really conservative.His play calling is similar to Marty.
Unfortunately, we can't fire him as we might not even reach playoffs with another coach.
go_broncos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 06:49 PM   #53
broncogary
Horse Player and Dimwit

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBronco View Post
You were just warned to stop attacking people personally while adding nothing of substance. You ignored it.

We'll see you again in 6 months.
Wow.
broncogary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 06:59 PM   #54
hambone13
Ring of Famer

Salty Lurking Vet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

There is no reason for us to have lost this game. We played well. Even when we ****ed up, we won. I'm going to have a hard time with the conspiracy potential. My point being the Ray Lewis factor.

We wooped their ass this afternoon but the schedule of "Goodall" doesn't say it. Two giants collide, one retiring and the other not. I'm very disappointed in the NFL. Your comments don't matter because we were the better team. **** the H's and RL. They know who really won.
hambone13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 07:03 PM   #55
spiralism

In this week alone i've lost my job because of lack of work, numerous other horrible personal **** and now this. Genuinely feel possibly the worst i ever have in my entire life.
Old 01-12-2013, 07:03 PM   #56
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
I want to kill myself
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 07:06 PM   #57
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

I'm ****ing heartbroken. I can't feel my feet. What a waste of a trip and I still don't know which db ****ed up the end of the gsne
SonOfLe-loLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 07:09 PM   #58
Bob's your Information Minister
Chiefs > Broncos

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CHRIS KUPER!!!

HAHAHAHA!!!

KAYLORE FEELS AWFUL!!!

HAHAHAHA!
Bob's your Information Minister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 07:10 PM   #59
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

I can understand the offense (especially the play action) not working because we had no Moreno and no McGahee. I can't remember Hillman getting past the first hit even once in that game. He got 83 yards.

What I can't understand is the defense. Especially the secondary. Champ looked like a rookie. No sacks until the OT? Getting beat deep when you're in prevent? That's rookie ****. It's like suddenly the entire team had been replaced by impostors. I wouldn't be surprised to find out in a couple of days that the entire team had the flu. That's what it looked like.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 07:16 PM   #60
Bmore Manning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamrob View Post
Yep....I feel like crap. I can't believe how poorly they played today.

I could see it from the start...they just didn't show up.

The defense was pathetic all the way around. Stick a fork in Champ...he's done. Von Miller isn't even in the conversation with JJ Watt. Miller hasn't been worth a turd in the last 6 games. Watch the film from today...he was jogging around and not even competing. I thought they should have benched him and playd DJW.

Peyton Manning was absolutely terrible....I mean really bad. Not only did he hand them the game with a pick six, a fumble, and an int to seal the deal in overtime...but, he couldn't throw the ball down the field more than 15yds. Not once did we even attempt to go deep with Thomas or Decker. Not once in over 5 quarters. He just doesn't have the ability to do much more than dink and dunk....and he doesn't believe in himself in the playoffs.

The coaching was the worst. 3rd and 7 with 2:00 minutes left and we run the ball. Had we converted that down....we would have ran out the clock and ended the game. To give up and let them have it back with a minute 40 seconds was the worst coaching I've seen this side of Norv Turner!

I don't even want to hear or read what these ass clowns have to say.

How this team can work so hard to get home field throughout the playoffs and not even show up...is mind boggling.

Holliday is the only one who deserves any credit was so ever...
The tuck rule should have been called on the fumble.
The pick 6 was deflected.
The overtime INT was a bad decision to throw across his body, but he looked like he was desperately trying to make something happen.
Old 01-12-2013, 07:18 PM   #61
hambone13
Ring of Famer

Salty Lurking Vet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangemonkey View Post
Shut up Kaylore. Our kicker lost the game for us if you consider the pattern. Seriously I stopped listening to the podcasts because you were so stupid. Im sure it has to do with that fact that you worship aliens, I mean Star Trek. Pathetic. You really do suck. I think you, Popps and Drek are the same person. Its a wonder that only you didnt' disappear this past year.
You're an idiot.
hambone13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 07:19 PM   #62
spiralism

This team is dead as far as i'm concerned. It's never going to do it and each season will ultimately end in abject, bitter, total failure, yet i'm compelled to watch it. Supporting this team is like watching Requiem for a Dream, you know it's going to have a bleak, horrible end but you can't look away
Old 01-12-2013, 07:25 PM   #63
SlyEli

give rahim a break. He's young and for all that he's learned and improved at as far as tackling, he hasn't covered all that well this season. He had a similar play to that earlier in the year but the receiver dropped it. It's really the coaches fault for putting him out there...
Old 01-12-2013, 07:26 PM   #64
orangeatheist
Champion of the Godless

One of the worst parts for me is that I talked this up to the kids. Told them I really wasn't worried about today's game but to be prepared to see Daddy eating his socks next week against NE and then chewing his own feet come Super Bowl Sunday. But, I promised them, it was all going to be worth it if we won because I was going to take them out of school to head downtown for the victory parade. They were so pumped. Got them shirts and hats, etc. We were all cheering like mad.

And then this. I feel totally blind-sided. And what a jackass of a dad to look so far ahead like that. Jeezz...
orangeatheist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 07:29 PM   #65
Bmore Manning

Hopefully those of you who are saying where is the deep ball.. Will Rewatch the game and see that the Ravens played Cover 2 with safeties high.

They had many players healthier and returning who weren't there in week 15.

All in all they were hungrier and played with emotion.

The defense should take majority of the blame for the loss. I am still not sure why so many of you love Moore..
Bailey looked old, Moore looked rookie young, Carter is overrated, there was no pass rush, the DLine was bullied all night.

The offense looked bad, Manning was forcing, there was no threat of a running game, they made us play dink and dunk, Decker is more concerned talking to Harbaugh than making plays, there's just not an electric option in the passing game. The Oline was consistently bullied.

John Fox showed his lousy conservative play calling, if he punts instead of that pathetic Prater attempt, we are up bigger going into halftime. Carter's pass interference extended another touchdown drive..

Where's the discipline? Penalties were devestating..

I have looked at the personnel all season and thought the team over achieved.

Bad calls don't help either...

All in all this looked like the team from the first few weeks of the year, still learning and gelling.. Surely not the most complete team Manning has ever been apart of as many thought..
Old 01-12-2013, 07:31 PM   #66
Dr. Broncenstein
Nacho Nacho Fan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dookie Nacho

This game doesn't bother me nearly as much as '96. That was a true heart breaker. We deserved this loss today.
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 07:32 PM   #67
Bob's your Information Minister
Chiefs > Broncos

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CHRIS KUPER!!!

Bob's your Information Minister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 07:35 PM   #68
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Ask yourself this when you say this game wasn't as bad as the 96 team. Did a one and done damage Elway more or Manning more?
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 07:36 PM   #69
troya900
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBronco View Post
It is an empty feeling.....but if you,let a team hang around and have stupid blunders over and over this has a tendency to happen. Perhaps like the late 90s team this team needs a "final lesson" before achieving greatness. They threw away a lot today. They were the best team in the league just,like the 96 team was, but you have to bring it when it counts.

It will take awhile to recover from this.
I highly doubt it. Not with a dumb**** like Fox as coach. Shanahan actually took chances to WIN games. Fox's stupid conservative bull**** when you have a $100m future HOF QB hand off to a rookie to ice the game is not the exception but the norm for him. He cannot change his ways and he will do the same **** over and over. I have no faith in a superbowl with that douche as the Broncos coach.
troya900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 07:36 PM   #70
Punisher
Punisher Vs Judge Dredd

Who ya Got?

Adopt-a-Bronco:
i4jelway7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob's your Information Minister View Post
Go **** your self bob
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 07:36 PM   #71
Kaylore
Genetically Superior

Because I am better.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Duke

lol, enjoy it Bob. You guys haven't had much to get happy about, so you gotta take it where you can.

That said, I just went out with my hot wife and beautiful daughter who just gave me a hug, so life ain't so bad.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 07:36 PM   #72
Cito Pelon
Attack at all times . . .

Not2Shabby County Seat

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Slim Shabby

Well, I don't know what the hell. The O didn't score enough. If it wasn't for Trindon Holliday and the ST's Denver never would have been in the game. The O and D didn't hold up their end. The O couldn't score when they had to, and all they had to do was ah hell, bad game onto next year and a good draft.
Cito Pelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 07:38 PM   #73
Mile High Mojoe
The Original Maniac

Load the Wagon

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

I was thinking I'd see a lot more Manning apologists on these threads, It's cool that it's not happening because he doesn't deserve it. It was a total team loss. The D was horrible, no pass rush, Champ needs to consider retirement and Manning committed 3 TO's. Most teams don't recover when you turn the ball over 3 times, especially when one was a pick 6. I'll say it, Manning may have blown the one and only chance to win a Super Bowl in a Broncos uniform today. I doubt it comes this easy next year.
Mile High Mojoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 07:39 PM   #74
Kaylore
Genetically Superior

Because I am better.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cito Pelon View Post
Well, I don't know what the hell. The O didn't score enough. If it wasn't for Trindon Holliday and the ST's Denver never would have been in the game. The O and D didn't hold up their end. The O couldn't score when they had to, and all they had to do was ah hell, bad game onto next year and a good draft.
I agree. Holiday was worth two TD's. Take those away and the Ravens lose going away.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 07:42 PM   #75
Bronco X
Ring of Famer

I'm moving on. It sucks, sure, but there's more important things to fret about. I wasn't really worried most of the week and I know there are those who were, and I suppose you can pat yourself on the back for being right, but I'm pretty happy to have condensed all my worry and disappointment to a few hours and be done with it.

Let's just hope in the long run, the similarities with 96 do not end with a first round out at home after a 13-3 regular season with a 36 year old QB. Let's hope we can also talk of similarities to come....
Bronco X is offline   Reply With Quote