The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 01-11-2013, 06:36 PM   #26
Blart
I'm gay for the Broncos!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
all @ same time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obushma View Post
LMAO you sure are slow Blart IVAW has more libertarian support then liberal.
That's a very interesting piece of information. Might I ask for your source?

Quote:
A.N.S.W.E.R. has no love from the democrat party, its politicaly independent as it's VERY anti-Isreal lobby. You'll find everything from anarchists to marxists at a A.N.S.W.E.R. rally.
Pssst... they have anarchists and marxists because they're a leftist organization.

Quote:
Softballs blart...softballs That March 19th protest at the White House, was led by Daniel Ellsberg. Last time I checked, Daniel Ellsberg was anti-authoritarian, anti-Obama, definetly doesnt support the liberals in Washington.
Therefore, he must be a right-wing libertarian.

http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/black-or-white

(back here in reality, Daniel Ellsberg encouraged people to vote for Obama.)

Quote:
Again, Chicago 2012, IVAW protest....what does this have anything to do with liberals or democrats, not a damn thing. More active duty voted for Ron Paul in 2008, he got double the votes Obama did, you have more libertarians in that crowd then you do liberals, prove it otherwise.
I took a couple minutes to read IVAW's mission statement, and am now very interested to see your source citing them as a (mostly) libertarian organization, because:

IVAW supports reparations for Iraq. (to put that in libertarian terms, the fruits of your labor will be taken away by MEN WITH GUNS and given to the moochers)

And they officially resolved to support rights for undocumented immigrants in our own country. (to put that in libertarian terms, AAAH! MEXICANS!!!)

If they're really a bunch of Paulbots, I can only assume there are a few (ok, many) wires crossed, because:

Last edited by Blart; 01-11-2013 at 11:57 PM..
Blart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 10:12 AM   #27
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

You are a dirty word.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 06:43 PM   #28
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obushma View Post
Retarded garbage. They all own guns and many of them have armed guards. I consider this kind of crap nothing more than the usual lip service for the little people that Hollyweird obliges itself to give. They're also probably unemployed and looking for free publicity.

Over 10,000 dead a year from drunken driving and these guano balls have not a word to say about it except "Pass the Heineken."
Old 01-16-2013, 06:51 PM   #29
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blart View Post
Pssst... they have anarchists and marxists because they're a leftist organization.
ANSWER was founded by former Attorney General Ramsey Clark who not unsurprisingly served under Jimmy Carter. When I was a leftist I loved the guy. His organization enjoys holding mock "war crimes tribunals" selectively against the US in which the great capitalist hegemon pig is always found guilty on all counts.

Considering the crowd that organization attracts and associates with, it's safe to say Clark is a full-blown Marxist. At least once he went to Colombia with a delegation of other Marxist moonbats (such as Workers World Party members) and posted a picture of himself in pow wow with FARC leadership. FARC is an openly Marxist guerilla insurgency movement which supports itself by drug dealing, arms smuggling, and kidnappings for ransom.

A sister organization of ANSWER is the IAC; the International Action Center. It's all Clark's work and they have the same radical left-wing goals. Their ideals are straight from the rectal chutes of Marx and Engels.
Old 01-17-2013, 12:59 PM   #30
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
ANSWER was founded by former Attorney General Ramsey Clark who not unsurprisingly served under Jimmy Carter. When I was a leftist I loved the guy. His organization enjoys holding mock "war crimes tribunals" selectively against the US in which the great capitalist hegemon pig is always found guilty on all counts.

Considering the crowd that organization attracts and associates with, it's safe to say Clark is a full-blown Marxist. At least once he went to Colombia with a delegation of other Marxist moonbats (such as Workers World Party members) and posted a picture of himself in pow wow with FARC leadership. FARC is an openly Marxist guerilla insurgency movement which supports itself by drug dealing, arms smuggling, and kidnappings for ransom.

A sister organization of ANSWER is the IAC; the International Action Center. It's all Clark's work and they have the same radical left-wing goals. Their ideals are straight from the rectal chutes of Marx and Engels.
Ramsey Clark is an activist attorney -- not a Marxist.

When were you a leftist, Nyuk? When you were in your mummy's womb?
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 05:28 PM   #31
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
Ramsey Clark is an activist attorney -- not a Marxist.

When were you a leftist, Nyuk? When you were in your mummy's womb?
Then why does Clark keep hanging out with Marxists? What was he doing in Colombia hanging out with the FARC? Why do Marxists keep showing up supporting him?

Please tell us you have more than retarded ad hominem to state your case from.
Old 01-18-2013, 01:37 PM   #32
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
Then why does Clark keep hanging out with Marxists? What was he doing in Colombia hanging out with the FARC? Why do Marxists keep showing up supporting him?

Please tell us you have more than retarded ad hominem to state your case from.
So what if the FARC likes him? It means nothing.

Marxism is a nearly extinct ideology in our time. No one takes it seriously -- except for chumps like you.
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 08:14 PM   #33
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
So what if the FARC likes him? It means nothing.

Marxism is a nearly extinct ideology in our time. No one takes it seriously -- except for chumps like you.
So first you deny it and then admit it with a brush-off attitude and a juvenile insult?

And here I just ran fresh out my MENSA apps.

Marxism is not extinct by a longshot. Critical Theory is alive and well on campus and it's base ideology is Marxist class confict theory.

At your age you should know better.