The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 01-11-2013, 01:44 PM   #601
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterscotch Stallion View Post
Trolling them is just too much fun...
You're one of the guys who has been completely wrong about all things Tebow, and you think you're trolling somebody else?!?
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 03:44 PM   #602
Butterscotch Stallion

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
You're one of the guys who has been completely wrong about all things Tebow, and you think you're trolling somebody else?!?
I havent been wrong once. I gave Rex Ryan more credit than he deserved and assumed he wouldn't want to be a loser like you were last year(by the way, no one has been MOOOORRRREEEEE WWWWRRROOONNNGGGG) on this than you)

but I have not been wrong at all.

Lying now? pathetic.
Old 01-11-2013, 03:52 PM   #603
Bronco Yoda

Chiefs would be an interesting fit for Teebs. What the hell else do they have to lose?
Bronco Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 03:53 PM   #604
Butterscotch Stallion

Tebow would be a great fit for any team that wants to win football games.
Old 01-11-2013, 03:56 PM   #605
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

No one wants the Bow.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 04:01 PM   #606
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Tebow would be a great fit for any team that wants to win football games.
This follows up your never been wrong post?
Old 01-11-2013, 04:03 PM   #607
crush17
"Born A Broncos Fan"

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rick Upchurch

CANADA.
crush17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 04:05 PM   #608
Agamemnon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
I'm still waiting for proof that Tebow doesn't help teams win when actually allowed to play. Certainly haven't seen it yet.
Old 01-11-2013, 04:07 PM   #609
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Just think of how many games we would have won if we had only kept the Bow.
Old 01-11-2013, 04:23 PM   #610
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
I'm still waiting for proof that Tebow doesn't help teams win when actually allowed to play. Certainly haven't seen it yet.
Really? Cause I saw him **** the pot as a jet. He could've at least scored ONE preseason TD. Another position maybe, but as a starting QB? I'd take all the GMs in the leagues opinion over a biased one. There's not one GM in this league that thinks he's a starting QB. The only way his fans will ever see him as a starter is if he wins it in an open competition. There's not many QB FAs or highly talented QBs coming out in the draft, so a team may bring him in for depth. But he's not going to win that position, and its certainly not going to be given to him anymore.
Old 01-11-2013, 04:23 PM   #611
Butterscotch Stallion

Quote:
yes. The evidence supports me.

here is a tip that may help you win once and a while.....

never argue the side that is wrong... pick the one with the evidence.

#yourewelcome
Old 01-11-2013, 04:27 PM   #612
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
yes. The evidence supports me.

here is a tip that may help you win once and a while.....

never argue the side that is wrong... pick the one with the evidence.

#yourewelcome
That's amusing. All I've seen when you post, they are followed factual refutes by SEVERAL other posters, followed by a desperate "I win this arguement cause I'm a winner" I've seen nothing from you other than self proclaiming wins and self hoovering. Blow yourself up just a little bit more and you might pop all over this page.
Old 01-11-2013, 04:29 PM   #613
Hercules Rockefeller
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DJ Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
Just keep clinging to that argument and you'll never have to admit that Tebow isn't an NFL QB, even if he plays the rest of his career in Canada.
Hercules Rockefeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 04:37 PM   #614
Lestat
Oreo Lucian Rockefeller

Say what again! I dare you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoInferno View Post
The new Jags GM, David Caldwell, pretty emphatically dismisses any interest in Tebow:

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/stor...ns-new-gm-says

If true, it makes you wonder if Tebow will even be in the league next season. Hopefully, someone out there will be willing to give him a shot at making their roster if nothing else.
i don't blame a single coach or GM who doesn't want to hang their job security on Tebow. his following is too much if he doesn't beat out the other QB or doesn't play. him as a starting QB isn't likely to work in the long term due to the major skills he brings to the table being football player and not QB type.

as others have said, he needs to break himself down and retool himself if he truly wants to succeed as a QB.
Lestat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 04:39 PM   #615
Play2win
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hercules Rockefeller View Post
Just keep clinging to that argument and you'll never have to admit that Tebow isn't an NFL QB, even if he plays the rest of his career in Canada.
As a Tight End.
Play2win is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 04:40 PM   #616
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

I heard the Broncos are in the playoffs tomorrow!
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 06:01 PM   #617
errand
Ring of Famer

Forgot more than you'll ever know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popps View Post
Wow. Lot of venom over a kid who did nothing but provide us one of the most exciting seasons in Broncos history. (Albeit very unconventional.)

I wish him well. Maybe I'm just not plugged in enough anymore to know why I should hate him.
since you admittedly haven't been on here as you use to, I think I can sum the argument and alleged hatred in one link.....

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthr...ghlight=Hillis

This was a thread you started basically giving food for thought as to why another cult hero of a player that was adored by many on here wasn't getting any playing time. (sound familiar?)

Everyone was perplexed why, after what he showed on the field in limited action late the previous season,he wasn't getting any playing time. (sound familiar?)

You didn't "hate" him...but your post was considered hateful by many who debated you and others in it. (sound familiar?) Despite stating numerous times that you weren't a hater, you came under fire for pointing out what their hero worshiping eyes refused to see......the bottom line was that he really wasn't the great player he seemed to be. (sound familiar?)
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 06:11 PM   #618
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
since you admittedly haven't been on here as you use to, I think I can sum the argument and alleged hatred in one link.....

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthr...ghlight=Hillis

This was a thread you started basically giving food for thought as to why another cult hero of a player that was adored by many on here wasn't getting any playing time. (sound familiar?)

Everyone was perplexed why, after what he showed on the field in limited action late the previous season,he wasn't getting any playing time. (sound familiar?)

You didn't "hate" him...but your post was considered hateful by many who debated you and others in it. (sound familiar?) Despite stating numerous times that you weren't a hater, you came under fire for pointing out what their hero worshiping eyes refused to see......the bottom line was that he really wasn't the great player he seemed to be. (sound familiar?)

That thread is huge. How come there's not alot of those older regulars posting anymore? I know about Mock, but it seems there's alot of posters with huge post counts that i haven't seen come through since i started.
Old 01-11-2013, 07:18 PM   #619
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
That thread is huge. How come there's not alot of those older regulars posting anymore? I know about Mock, but it seems there's alot of posters with huge post counts that i haven't seen come through since i started.
I think quite a few got chased away by the Teboners.
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 07:23 PM   #620
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

will you adopt tebow for just 100 bucks a day you can help us fans build him a stadium pay people to attend bribe the nfl to let us make a team just for tebow
DAN_BRONCO_FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 08:34 PM   #621
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

AFC WEST CHAMPS Tough and Competent

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

If this is true Tebow stepped on his dick:

But after Khan took over last year and the Denver Broncos started quietly shopping Tebow, Khan told Smith to look into acquiring the left-hander.

The Jaguars increased their offer several times. By the end of negotiations, Jacksonville had offered a fourth-round pick and agreed to pay $3 million of the $5 million in advance salary the Broncos had already paid Tebow. The money the Jaguars offered was better than the little more than $2.5 million the Jets agreed to pay, and the draft pick was nine spots higher than New York's fourth-round selection.

But it never really got down to the details.

The Broncos told the Jaguars they were allowing Tebow to choose between the teams, and the Jaguars believe Tebow picked the Jets because he felt he would have a better chance to compete for the quarterback job with Mark Sanchez than Blaine Gabbert and Chad Henne.

Still, the Jets failed to find a way to effectively use Tebow this season.

Apparently, the Jaguars don't want to try now, either.

More here:
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/j...m-tebow-011013
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 09:02 PM   #622
Butterscotch Stallion

Quote:
That's amusing. All I've seen when you post, they are followed factual refutes by SEVERAL other posters, followed by a desperate "I win this arguement cause I'm a winner" I've seen nothing from you other than self proclaiming wins and self hoovering. Blow yourself up just a little bit more and you might pop all over this page.
Hmmm. Maybe you are retarded then?
Old 01-11-2013, 09:07 PM   #623
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
If this is true Tebow stepped on his dick:

But after Khan took over last year and the Denver Broncos started quietly shopping Tebow, Khan told Smith to look into acquiring the left-hander.

The Jaguars increased their offer several times. By the end of negotiations, Jacksonville had offered a fourth-round pick and agreed to pay $3 million of the $5 million in advance salary the Broncos had already paid Tebow. The money the Jaguars offered was better than the little more than $2.5 million the Jets agreed to pay, and the draft pick was nine spots higher than New York's fourth-round selection.

But it never really got down to the details.

The Broncos told the Jaguars they were allowing Tebow to choose between the teams, and the Jaguars believe Tebow picked the Jets because he felt he would have a better chance to compete for the quarterback job with Mark Sanchez than Blaine Gabbert and Chad Henne.

Still, the Jets failed to find a way to effectively use Tebow this season.

Apparently, the Jaguars don't want to try now, either.

More here:
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/j...m-tebow-011013
Tebow was right in thinking he couldn't beat out Chad Henne. He is way wrong thinking he can beat out ANY NFL QB
Old 01-12-2013, 09:31 AM   #624
TheElusiveKyleOrton
BOOM.

Touched By God

BS (perfect person to have these initials, by the way) will be forever "right" because the "evidence" supports that "if you wanna win, hire the 'Bow!" And since no GM/coach in their right mind is ever going to give him a ****, he'll be "right" in perpetuity.

If you want to lose three of your last four games, HIRE THE BOW!
Old 01-12-2013, 09:36 AM   #625
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

Quote:
Hmmm. Maybe you are retarded then?

Last edited by oubronco; 10-19-2013 at 09:00 PM..
oubronco is offline   Reply With Quote