The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-11-2013, 03:31 PM   #10
Bacchus

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Large View Post
I watch it at the gym everyday because it is what is one. Hardball is bad, the Sharpton show is egregiously a shill for the Left, and there is another show right before those two that is just insufferable. MSNBC is the Media Conglomerate for the Far Left of Democratic Party... Its worse than Fox News, but then again that is kind of comparing the smell of Puke to Diahrrea to see which smells worse. The only things that tops these two is Salon Magazine.. yikes

I have never see Rachael Maddow's show, I have seen her on other programs like Meet the Press, she's a bright lady. But overall, from what I have seen MSNBC is not good.

BTW, I am a registred Democrat, former Registred Republican. Make of that what you will I guess....
Rachel Maddow is terrific. If you are a democrat you should give her show another try. She is pretty smart and she talks to her audience like they are smart so I imagine some people find it hard to follow.