The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 01-10-2013, 07:47 PM   #576
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterscotch Stallion View Post
Why do coaches hate to lose so much? weird. Oh well. Not my problem.
They don't,you just can't accept the fact that teblow sucks.
peacepipe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 07:50 PM   #577
Bacchus

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
"I can't imagine a scenario where he would be a Jacksonville Jaguar -- even if he's released," Caldwell said Thursday at his introductory news conference.

Don't worry, I'm sure guys like Beavis will be in here to give him some scenario ideas.....
Wow, maybe the Tebow/NFL era is finally over. Time to start preaching full time kid!!!
Old 01-10-2013, 09:36 PM   #578
razorwire77
Tapenade Swagga

"Not too shabby."

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bradley Roby

My prediction is that if Tebow is out of the NFL the Teebjob narrative will switch to something along the lines of "Tim Tebow, was blackballed out of the NFL because of his beliefs."

Of course, the tards will ignore the fact that the majority of the league's players are Christians and that a ton of successful quarterbacks (current and former) like Kurt Warner are just as devout in their beliefs.

The kid might as well just wrap this whole nfl thing up, and jump right into politics. He could probably be a governor or Senator by the time he's in his mid-30's.
razorwire77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 09:54 PM   #579
Popps
TEAM FIRST.

Wow. Lot of venom over a kid who did nothing but provide us one of the most exciting seasons in Broncos history. (Albeit very unconventional.)

I wish him well. Maybe I'm just not plugged in enough anymore to know why I should hate him.
Popps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 10:02 PM   #580
razorwire77
Tapenade Swagga

"Not too shabby."

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bradley Roby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popps View Post
Wow. Lot of venom over a kid who did nothing but provide us one of the most exciting seasons in Broncos history. (Albeit very unconventional.)

I wish him well. Maybe I'm just not plugged in enough anymore to know why I should hate him.
Hate him? No. The majority of posters that I've seen think he's a nice kid and enjoyed last year's improvable ride. With the exception of a few Tebow haters, most people wish him well.

Hate the circus (media echo chamber and nutjob fan) that comes with the Tim Tebow action figure? Absolutely.

At this point, he's basically going to have to make the decision to either do a position shift and try to earn a roster spot through open competition in training camp. Or he's going to have to enter his post NFL political/entertainment career.

My guess is he'll go for the latter.
razorwire77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 10:03 PM   #581
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popps View Post

The hate isn't necessarily toward him, but rather his crazy fans.

Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic; 01-10-2013 at 10:05 PM..
Old 01-10-2013, 11:12 PM   #582
wolf754life
Anti Homer Board Director

Sunshine and Rainbows Fanboys

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Jack Del erious

Tebow is ****ty bad qb, nice guy i guess, if you like fame whores and lacky filled entourage that his brother runs.....

dude does sell a lot of underwear, and to his credit he did pick new york, not for media but for opportunity................
wolf754life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 11:15 PM   #583
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepipe View Post
We definitely did.
I wonder how mcgoober is doing.
hope his family hid the razor blades
DAN_BRONCO_FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 11:38 PM   #584
NUB
Just Crafted

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Dude is getting Flutie'd -- maybe even Moon'd, but I say that for the laughs. Sanchez sunk a franchise and got people fired from their jobs, but somehow Tebow is worse than that? C'mon. Teams like the Cardinals, Jaguards, Chiefs, going into this rather weak and flimsy QB draft, really should be the ones to try a player out like Tebow. You instantly make defensive, run-heavy teams like the Jets/Chiefs 100% better just by the merit of having a mentally-strong QB who doesn't turn the ball over. Boom. Hand over fist, I would guarantee that would have netted both teams a few extra wins last year regardless if he throws a pass or two into the dirt or the stands. People forget Tebow is a project who has only played 15-16 games. If he develops accuracy (Eli Manning was a 50% passer at this point in his career, for modern comparison) then he'll be an alright dude.

If he doesn't, who cares? It's not like Tebow brings the expensive price tag of the next wunderkind USC project with the mental fortitude of a dead carp.
NUB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 12:02 AM   #585
Drunk Monkey
Mars b****es!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NUB View Post
Dude is getting Flutie'd -- maybe even Moon'd, but I say that for the laughs. Sanchez sunk a franchise and got people fired from their jobs, but somehow Tebow is worse than that? C'mon. Teams like the Cardinals, Jaguards, Chiefs, going into this rather weak and flimsy QB draft, really should be the ones to try a player out like Tebow. You instantly make defensive, run-heavy teams like the Jets/Chiefs 100% better just by the merit of having a mentally-strong QB who doesn't turn the ball over. Boom. Hand over fist, I would guarantee that would have netted both teams a few extra wins last year regardless if he throws a pass or two into the dirt or the stands. People forget Tebow is a project who has only played 15-16 games. If he develops accuracy (Eli Manning was a 50% passer at this point in his career, for modern comparison) then he'll be an alright dude.

If he doesn't, who cares? It's not like Tebow brings the expensive price tag of the next wunderkind USC project with the mental fortitude of a dead carp.
You Mad.

He has had ample opportunity to show professional football people that he has what it takes to QB in the NFL. He has failed to do that. The kid is a bad ass, just not a QB bad ass. He needs to get over himself and make the move to RB.
Drunk Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 01:03 AM   #586
ol#7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunk Monkey View Post
You Mad.

He has had ample opportunity to show professional football people that he has what it takes to QB in the NFL. He has failed to do that. The kid is a bad ass, just not a QB bad ass. He needs to get over himself and make the move to RB.
Unlike EVERY QB drafted by KFC in the last 30 years, Tebow actually has a winning record. It is crazy with as bad as many QB's are in the NFL that there isn't a team willing to give him a ****, and that's just counting the starters. Jesus, Joe Webb makes Tebow look like Montana as a passer in comparison. He has done everything asked of him, while winning, how does that make a project QB a failure?
Old 01-11-2013, 01:39 AM   #587
Drunk Monkey
Mars b****es!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol#7 View Post
Unlike EVERY QB drafted by KFC in the last 30 years, Tebow actually has a winning record. It is crazy with as bad as many QB's are in the NFL that there isn't a team willing to give him a ****, and that's just counting the starters. Jesus, Joe Webb makes Tebow look like Montana as a passer in comparison. He has done everything asked of him, while winning, how does that make a project QB a failure?
Joe Webb had his shot and **** the bed. He won't get many more... no where near 14 games more.

He has NOT done everything that has been asked of him. He still can't throw the ball and still has issues reading the D. The guy just isn't a QB.
Drunk Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 01:46 AM   #588
NUB
Just Crafted

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Yeah, I'm sorry, but anyone who thinks Gabbert, Sanchez, Quinn, Arizona-QB-palooza, etc. are better than Tebow is a moron. If you want weak-willed QBs who shatter under pressure, get wrecked mentally, and throw pretty passes for INTs, well, there are plenty of those in the NFL. GMs seem to love them. Like I said, Tebow could be his old, 45% passer self and he would have won more games on any one of those teams just by the virtue of his TD production, running, and limiting turnovers.

He is such a no-risk/high-reward move for a number of these teams it is downright stupid to not roll the dice. But even if he slips by, I'll be shocked if the Patriots don't scoop him up. Knock Tebow as a passer all you want, but he does do one thing very well and that is score inside the redzone. Belichick loves his utility players. And if the Patriots don't pick him up then we'll probably be seeing a 30 for 30 and he'll be off in the Philippines doing whatever and that will be the end of it.
NUB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 04:28 AM   #589
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Yeah, I'm sorry, but anyone who thinks Gabbert, Sanchez, Quinn, Arizona-QB-palooza, etc. are better than Tebow is a moron. If you want weak-willed QBs who shatter under pressure, get wrecked mentally, and throw pretty passes for INTs, well, there are plenty of those in the NFL. GMs seem to love them. Like I said, Tebow could be his old, 45% passer self and he would have won more games on any one of those teams just by the virtue of his TD production, running, and limiting turnovers.

He is such a no-risk/high-reward move for a number of these teams it is downright stupid to not roll the dice. But even if he slips by, I'll be shocked if the Patriots don't scoop him up. Knock Tebow as a passer all you want, but he does do one thing very well and that is score inside the redzone. Belichick loves his utility players. And if the Patriots don't pick him up then we'll probably be seeing a 30 for 30 and he'll be off in the Philippines doing whatever and that will be the end of it.
Even if NE got tebow it won't be to play QB.
Old 01-11-2013, 04:33 AM   #590
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
You like others forget his 1-4 finish. There was a lot more to those wins than just tebow.
Old 01-11-2013, 04:51 AM   #591
Agamemnon

Quote:
It seems the circus that surrounds him is just too much for people. Measured as just another developmental QB Tebow should have absolutely no trouble finding a job in the NFL, but teams don't want the media circus that Denver and New York have seen with him. It's kind of sad really.
Old 01-11-2013, 05:04 AM   #592
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:

So he has the intangibles, great attitude,mentally strong,etc he just doesn't have the tangibles, the ability to play the position. It hard to throw an INT when the ball being thrown into the stands or straight into the dirt.
Old 01-11-2013, 07:57 AM   #593
Drunken.Broncoholic

I love how people try to defend tebow by bringing up ****ty QBs. Sure those guys suck. So does tebow though. To say he's way better than them cause he's won 2 more games than he's lost?? Vince young has won way more than tebow, yet HE sucks too. Tebow is on the same level as those garbage QBs. Just cause they are starting( not sure the joe Webb reference since he's NOT a starter) doesn't mean those guys won't lose their jobs either.

As far as not turning the ball over? 13 fumbles in less games? He's lucky they were recovered. Younger QBs in general tend to fumble. But to say he doesn't turn the ball over? 13 fumbles in 11 starts is high.

Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic; 01-11-2013 at 08:00 AM..
Old 01-11-2013, 08:17 AM   #594
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Are people really not sick of this topic, yet?
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 08:23 AM   #595
Butterscotch Stallion

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
Are people really not sick of this topic, yet?
Every time this thread starts to die, the haters start circle jerking over any news that hurts Tebow. Trolling them is just too much fun. It is rare to find a collective this stupid, venom filled, and incapable of arguing.

Basically they are the holy grail of Internet debaters looking for a cheap win. I have been very satisfied here. TWSS.
Old 01-11-2013, 08:29 AM   #596
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Every time this thread starts to die, the haters start circle jerking over any news that hurts Tebow. Trolling them is just too much fun. It is rare to find a collective this stupid, venom filled, and incapable of arguing.

Basically they are the holy grail of Internet debaters looking for a cheap win. I have been very satisfied here. TWSS.
So what you're saying is there's alot of news that comes out not favoring Tebows career, since theres always a first page thread. Why is that? Progress in the NFL and all these haters go away.

I don't even see many teams wanting to bring him in as a back up QB. No team or HC wants to hear the same questions every week as to why tebow is not starting.
Old 01-11-2013, 08:32 AM   #597
Butterscotch Stallion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
So what you're saying is there's alot of news that comes out not favoring Tebows career. Why is that? Progress in the NFL and all these haters go away.

I don't even see many teams wanting to bring him in as a back up QB. No team or HC wants to hear the same questions every week as to why tebow is not starting.
Of course. He is very divisive. I think that is obvious. You either love him and are smart, or hate him and are a repressed homosexual with an IQ in the Forrest Gump range.

That's why the debates rage here, and continue long after I have won and closed the door.

Maybe just shove that hot dog in your butt already? I think you will find the release worthwhile? At least your posting method might improve.
Old 01-11-2013, 08:37 AM   #598
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Of course. He is very divisive. I think that is obvious. You either love him and are smart, or hate him and are a repressed homosexual with an IQ in the Forrest Gump range.

That's why the debates rage here, and continue long after I have won and closed the door.

Maybe just shove that hot dog in your butt already? I think you will find the release worthwhile? At least your posting method might improve.
Im flattered but I'm straight bro. It's cute that you refer to your dong as a "hot dog" though.
Old 01-11-2013, 08:39 AM   #599
Butterscotch Stallion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
Im flattered but I'm straight bro. It's cute that you refer to your dong as a "hot dog" though.
Repressed....look it up.
Old 01-11-2013, 12:32 PM   #600
Popps
TEAM FIRST.

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorwire77 View Post
Hate the circus (media echo chamber and nutjob fan) that comes with the Tim Tebow action figure? Absolutely. .
Okay. I'll work on getting madder about it. For some reason, I'm having a hard time. Probably just not concentrating hard enough.
Popps is offline   Reply With Quote