The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 01-06-2013, 09:43 PM   #26
Cito Pelon
Attack at all times . . .

Not2Shabby County Seat

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Slim Shabby

Sherman: We *****'d you and you ******* suck, and we'll **** you anytime you sorry ***** . . . .
Williams: Talk to the hand.
Cito Pelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 09:59 PM   #27
BroncsCheer

Yawn....
Old 01-06-2013, 10:17 PM   #28
Armchair Bronco

What's with all the Seahawks hate? You clowns missing bashing Tebow so bad you need to take it out on Seattle?

Seattle fans aren't classless. The 12th man gives the Hawks a HUGE advantage at home. Name one team that wouldn't want that.

And what's up with all the Carroll hate? He's an awesome coach who gets the best out of his players. He dominated the college scene for who knows how long, and he has been firing on all cylinders since joining the Hawks. He's personable and excitable and the players love him. Don't forget that there are coaches like Harbaugh and Ryan out there...Carroll is nothing like those guys.
Old 01-06-2013, 10:29 PM   #29
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgbfan View Post
Everyone is a saint when compared to Finnegan.
Suh disagrees with this statement
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 11:05 PM   #30
Cito Pelon

Not2Shabby County Seat

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Slim Shabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armchair Bronco View Post
What's with all the Seahawks hate? You clowns missing bashing Tebow so bad you need to take it out on Seattle?

Seattle fans aren't classless. The 12th man gives the Hawks a HUGE advantage at home. Name one team that wouldn't want that.

And what's up with all the Carroll hate? He's an awesome coach who gets the best out of his players. He dominated the college scene for who knows how long, and he has been firing on all cylinders since joining the Hawks. He's personable and excitable and the players love him. Don't forget that there are coaches like Harbaugh and Ryan out there...Carroll is nothing like those guys.
I like Seattle myself. Pretty badass team for coming into the League in 1976. Have a better playoff record than San Diego, an original AFL team. Dave Krieg is still up at the top of the record books, and he was pretty much the NFL equivalent of a walk on. Facing Seattle was no easy task for the rest of the AFC West back in the day, Seattle took the Div Title a few times. Actually, Seattle was the last AFCW title holder I do believe until realignment.
Old 01-06-2013, 11:31 PM   #31
Armchair Bronco

Sherman: Hey, how much money do you think the Commish will fine you if you b**** slap me right now?

Williams: No idea, man. Let's find out!
Old 01-06-2013, 11:46 PM   #32
Kaylore
Shall we begin?

You should have let me sleep!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Seattle is an old division rival and Carroll is a coward. Seattle can suck my nuts.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 11:54 PM   #33
Armchair Bronco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cito Pelon View Post
I like Seattle myself. Pretty badass team for coming into the League in 1976. Have a better playoff record than San Diego, an original AFL team. Dave Krieg is still up at the top of the record books, and he was pretty much the NFL equivalent of a walk on. Facing Seattle was no easy task for the rest of the AFC West back in the day, Seattle took the Div Title a few times. Actually, Seattle was the last AFCW title holder I do believe until realignment.
Correct.

Some of John Elway's greatest moments came against the Hawks. How can any real Bronco fan not appreciate this gem at the Kingdom (I was at this game BTW):

Old 01-06-2013, 11:57 PM   #34
razorwire77
Tapenade Swagga

"Not too shabby."

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bradley Roby

A cheating coward. Had he pulled the **** he pulled at USC at a Montana, Colorado St or a UTEP, they would have gotten the death penalty.
razorwire77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 12:11 AM   #35
Armchair Bronco

Rick Neuheisel at CU was ten times the cheater than Carroll ever was.
Old 01-07-2013, 12:12 AM   #36
Cito Pelon

Not2Shabby County Seat

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Slim Shabby

Curt Warner was a good back, produced 62 TD's and 8172 yds from scrimmage in 7 years, that's pretty good.

And they had Steve Largent with 101 TD's, and 13,172 YSCM.

Dave Krieg with 195 TD passes (148 INT's), another 10 TD's rushing.

Seattle was a tough contest in those old AFCW days.
Old 01-07-2013, 12:21 AM   #37
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Welcome to Peyton's Place

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

Carroll once coached the Patriots. That fact alone is reason enough to dislike him.
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 04:44 AM   #38
g6matty

wasnt he the one who was talkin **** to brady after the game too
Old 01-07-2013, 06:26 AM   #39
Brandon29
Rookie

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Correct.

Some of John Elway's greatest moments came against the Hawks. How can any real Bronco fan not appreciate this gem at the Kingdom (I was at this game BTW):

That's still one of the greatest plays I've ever seen.
Brandon29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 06:56 AM   #40
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!

Defense, defense, defense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

Quote:

Agree on Seattle fans. Over the years they've been some of the best I've come to know. Yes they get cocky when their team is successful but what fans don't. (The dumbest: Bengal fans)

Seems to me Sherman backs up what he says with his play. Loved when he went after Brady and sorry if Williams has a stick up his ass after losing, maybe they should have won if he doesn't like it.
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 07:04 AM   #41
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater

Deangelo Hall was a bigger punk yesterday than anyone on the Seahawks. After every play, he was in guy's faces, pushing guys in the back or tripping/kicking them and pretending he wasn't doing anything.
Beantown Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 07:06 AM   #42
Bacchus

Sherman is a punk much like a lot of big mouth CBs in the league. I hope Atlanta puts it on Seattle next weekend.
Old 01-07-2013, 07:36 AM   #43
Smiling Assassin27
Louisville Soul Train

Hurry Hurry

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Sherman's done this stuff before. He's a yapper and has the game to back it up, unlike finnegan. He was in Brady's grill as well, earlier this year, as i recall. He's gonna yap at you all game long. If you talk back and kick his arse, he'll STILL yap. If you talk back and lose, you get what you got here.

Typical Pete Carroll arrogance on that defense, but they're like novacaine--just give 'em time and they'll beat usually beat you.
Smiling Assassin27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 07:47 AM   #44
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
Deangelo Hall was a bigger punk yesterday than anyone on the Seahawks. After every play, he was in guy's faces, pushing guys in the back or tripping/kicking them and pretending he wasn't doing anything.
This is what happens when DeAngelo doesn't play well.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 07:57 AM   #45
Bigdawg26
Ring of Famer

Just let it happen!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
This! Plus he wasn't ducking whenever a big tight end or Lynch would come his way!
Bigdawg26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 12:58 PM   #46
Armchair Bronco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiling Assassin27 View Post
Sherman's done this stuff before. He's a yapper and has the game to back it up, unlike finnegan. He was in Brady's grill as well, earlier this year, as i recall. He's gonna yap at you all game long. If you talk back and kick his arse, he'll STILL yap. If you talk back and lose, you get what you got here.
Anyone who gets in Brady's grill has earned my admiration and support.

I remember when Ray Lewis announced his retirement and ESPN kept showing scenes of Lewis making a monster sack on Brandy and then yelling in Brady's face: "What? WHAT? WHAT!"

Brady was all flabbergasted and kept looking around for a flag. When he didn't see one, he yelled back at Lewis: "WHAT? WHAT!"

It was classic.
Old 01-09-2013, 10:09 AM   #47
Armchair Bronco

UPDATE

Finally, the audio clips have come out, and here's what I heard on the radio this morning:

Sherman: blah, blah, blah [talking smack] "Soooo...what are you gonna do? Punch me in the face?"

Williams: (says nothing, punches Sherman in the face)

Sherman: (voice goes up 12 octaves) "Did you see what he did? He punched me in the face!"
Old 01-09-2013, 11:36 AM   #48
Play2win
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Duke

"Richard, you're a Dick!"
Play2win is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 12:02 PM   #49
Flex Gunmetal
Icy Fresh

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Francis Daytona

Quote:
UPDATE

Finally, the audio clips have come out, and here's what I heard on the radio this morning:

Sherman: blah, blah, blah [talking smack] "Soooo...what are you gonna do? Punch me in the face?"

Williams: (says nothing, punches Sherman in the face)

Sherman: (voice goes up 12 octaves) "Did you see what he did? He punched me in the face!"
Sherman was miced up for the game.
He asked Williams what he was going to do.
Williams told him he was gonna punch him in the face.
Sherman then demanded that Williams "do it den".
So he did it.

Sherms a punk and Seattle is bandwagon city right now. Hope they get clowned.
Flex Gunmetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 01:40 PM   #50
vancejohnson82
Shabby

Adopt-a-Bronco:
All 8 Points

from the Mic'd up I saw the Redskins lineman walked up to Sherman and said, "Im gonna punch you"

Sherman said, "Go ahead bro"

and got slapped
vancejohnson82 is offline   Reply With Quote