The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 01-06-2013, 10:59 PM   #76
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjolras View Post
I'm having this argument with a douchebag on Reddit right now. Apparently they were "one bad throw away" from winning that game.
We were one Bobby Humphrey fumble from winning that Super Bowl against the niners.
SonOfLe-loLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 11:01 PM   #77
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Broncos vs Ravens, 2nd verse, same as the first.

Denver should expect some dirty play next saturday. Just how the Ratbirds are.

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 11:38 PM   #78
Butterscotch Stallion

We are going to murder them so bad, we will have to drive away in a limo, dump our bloody clothes and pay off their families.
Old 01-06-2013, 11:39 PM   #79
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

I watched the Ravens/Colts game today and about the only thing that impressed me was how nice their field looked for an outdoor stadium in Baltimore in the middle of winter. Especially when you factor in the other field just down the road we saw today also. Dirt painted green to simulate grass, hahahaha.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 11:44 PM   #80
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Quote:
I'm having this argument with a douchebag on Reddit right now. Apparently they were "one bad throw away" from winning that game.
I love how they were "only 1 throw away from winning" yet in our 3 losses the games were over by the 3rd quarter. You can't have it both ways. What delusional fans.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 11:52 PM   #81
razorwire77
Tapenade Swagga

"Not too shabby."

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bradley Roby

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZONA View Post
I love how they were "only 1 throw away from winning" yet in our 3 losses the games were over by the 3rd quarter. You can't have it both ways. What delusional fans.
My favorite is their argument that Denver has only beat "bad teams" on the 11 game winning streak, but somehow the Ravens were only a "bad team" for the one game that we curb-stomped them. All I know is it ain't 2000. Unless Ray Ray and Ed Reed have a hot tub time machine, Manning is going to throw all over the field. I'm more worried about the Clady situation than a one-armed Murder or a Suggs at 65 percent.
razorwire77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 12:06 AM   #82
enjolras
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZONA View Post
To be fair, there are a lot of folks here who seem to believe that we were a fumble away from winning in New England. That game wasn't close either. We got blown out.
enjolras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 12:32 AM   #83
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

I like the Ravens fan that said Denver almost lost to KC so we they will blow us out.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 12:39 AM   #84
R8R H8R
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Virgil Green

Here is a thread about the fact that apparently Suggs admitted to Mike Silver that his archilles is really bothering him. If true, I hope he starts. With him and Ray at about 60-65%, this should be fun.

http://boards.baltimoreravens.com/to...bothering-him/
R8R H8R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 01:52 AM   #85
Atwater His Ass
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

In fairness to Baltimore, that pick 6 was such a huge play. Who knows what happens if they score instead? But in any case, I'm not too worried about Baltimore at home. Need to take care of business, but we only lose if we beat ourselves imo.
Atwater His Ass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 02:38 AM   #86
R8R H8R
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Virgil Green

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
I like the Ravens fan that said Denver almost lost to KC so we they will blow us out.
Someone else said that because they will have players in this game that they didn't have last game, therefore if the Broncos use the same strategy then they will win big.

Denver @ KC. 17-6
KC@ Denver. 38-3

Rat birds @KC 9-6

R8R H8R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 05:39 AM   #87
eddie mac
Ireland's No1 Bronco

Eddie Mac 87 gone but never forgott

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rod Smith

The Ravens came close

Didn;t they like score 14 more points when Denver had rested themselves up after 3 quarters.

These dilrods are dillusional and as for a Patriot fan calling us overrated.

Bwahahahahahahahaha
eddie mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 06:01 AM   #88
WolfpackGuy
Call me, "Maybe"

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie mac View Post
The Ravens came close

Didn;t they like score 14 more points when Denver had rested themselves up after 3 quarters.

These dilrods are dillusional and as for a Patriot fan calling us overrated.

Bwahahahahahahahaha
Yeah, really.

Their fans were actually rolling out at halftime.

We were already back out in the lot drinking before the Ratbirds scored their late garbage time TD's.
WolfpackGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 06:15 AM   #89
Bacchus

They say they have their defense back and it will be different, but their defense against the Colts gave up 450 yards of total offense and 172 yards rushing....... AGAINST THE COLTS!! Manning will destroy them.

Last edited by Bacchus; 01-07-2013 at 06:28 AM..
Old 01-07-2013, 06:17 AM   #90
Bacchus

One fan said that he/she cried three times today thinking about Ray Lewis retiring..... ugh.. I almost signed up to reply to that ****.
Old 01-07-2013, 08:32 AM   #91
Kaylore
4 time AFCW Champs

12 straight road division wins

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

I just finished simming their thread. There are few actual points anyone is making. Essentially their reasons for predicting the Ravens win are all falacies.

1.) Denver hasn't beat any good teams. - Aside from the obvious fact we beat them in Baltimore, beating bad teams by large margins doesn't mean you aren't a good team. This isn't like the Colts feasting on bad teams at home barely winning as time expired. We destroyed these teams.

2.) Baltimore is healthier - First it isn't true. Suggs is saying his leg is bothering him. Now that could be disinformation before the game, but whatever. Second, they have Ray Lewis back, but he isn't who he is was and is playing with one and a half arms. Their defense clearly showed they have major issues.

3.) Baltimore would have won had Chris Harris not returned the int for a TD. - Really? First, how do we know they get more than a field goal down there? Second, let's assume they do score a TD, for the sake of argument. The Broncos go into the half with a three point lead. How does that change anything that happened in the second half? Because the offense comes out with more confidence? How does it change what the Broncos did on defense? The two TD's in garbage time were some blown assignments because we let up. I don't believe how us taking a smaller lead into the half = Broncos lose.

There are a lot of reasons someone could make for the Ravens to upset the Broncos. Kruger is playing well this season, preasure inside on Beadles, Koppen and Manny could upset Manning's timing. The cold weather could impact our defense's speed and our passing rhythm. Clady could be more hurt than they're letting on. Manning could be killed by a meteor - all of these are better than what they listed.

What amazes me is how they haven't even mentioned how crappy Flacco is on the road, how we've lost one game all year, and most of all, how Manning owns them. They were in dog fight and took a lot of snaps and are going on the road on a short week while we're coming off a bye. I'm amazed how moronic they are.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:45 AM   #92
DENVERDUI55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
I just finished simming their thread. There are few actual points anyone is making. Essentially their reasons for predicting the Ravens win are all falacies.

1.) Denver hasn't beat any good teams. - Aside from the obvious fact we beat them in Baltimore, beating bad teams by large margins doesn't mean you aren't a good team. This isn't like the Colts feasting on bad teams at home barely winning as time expired. We destroyed these teams.

2.) Baltimore is healthier - First it isn't true. Suggs is saying his leg is bothering him. Now that could be disinformation before the game, but whatever. Second, they have Ray Lewis back, but he isn't who he is was and is playing with one and a half arms. Their defense clearly showed they have major issues.

3.) Baltimore would have won had Chris Harris not returned the int for a TD. - Really? First, how do we know they get more than a field goal down there? Second, let's assume they do score a TD, for the sake of argument. The Broncos go into the half with a three point lead. How does that change anything that happened in the second half? Because the offense comes out with more confidence? How does it change what the Broncos did on defense? The two TD's in garbage time were some blown assignments because we let up. I don't believe how us taking a smaller lead into the half = Broncos lose.

There are a lot of reasons someone could make for the Ravens to upset the Broncos. Kruger is playing well this season, preasure inside on Beadles, Koppen and Manny could upset Manning's timing. The cold weather could impact our defense's speed and our passing rhythm. Clady could be more hurt than they're letting on. Manning could be killed by a meteor - all of these are better than what they listed.

What amazes me is how they haven't even mentioned how crappy Flacco is on the road, how we've lost one game all year, and most of all, how Manning owns them. They were in dog fight and took a lot of snaps and are going on the road on a short week while we're coming off a bye. I'm amazed how moronic they are.
I did a long post twice breaking down their weak schedule vs ours. I pointed out how the lost to the eagles, played close games with browns twice/KC, and split with Pittsburgh without Ben twice. They were blown out by us and Houston and had one good win against the Patriots. I pointed out that they just allowed 400 plus yards to the colts and Denver will get TD's out of their opportunities. I pointed out the altitude and that they won't be able to no huddle but Denver will. I called the guy out who said we have no CB depth and Porter has been awful all year. The same guy said Moreno had only 1 good game against them. That crappy board wouldn't put up my posts actually talking football to those clueless fans.
Old 01-07-2013, 09:05 AM   #93
WolfpackGuy
Call me, "Maybe"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
had one good win against the Patriots
Even that was somewhat dubious as the winning FG "may or may not" have been over the goalpost depending on who you ask.
WolfpackGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 09:10 AM   #94
Play2win
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Duke

All you need to know about this matchup is that we have Von, and Von is going to absolutely terrorize Flacco. Flacco will win the game for us. Multiple fumble/interception game, at least.
Play2win is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 09:12 AM   #95
BroncoBeavis

It's pretty simple.

If Manning plays well, we win big.
If Manning plays poorly, it's probably close. But I think we still win because in the end Manning even on his worst day is not "Top 5" Joe Flacco.

Dude was two jump-balls yesterday from being the town goat. I haven't seen such underthrown floating garbage connect since Brett Favre retired.
Old 01-07-2013, 09:22 AM   #96
B-Large

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
I did a long post twice breaking down their weak schedule vs ours. I pointed out how the lost to the eagles, played close games with browns twice/KC, and split with Pittsburgh without Ben twice. They were blown out by us and Houston and had one good win against the Patriots. I pointed out that they just allowed 400 plus yards to the colts and Denver will get TD's out of their opportunities. I pointed out the altitude and that they won't be able to no huddle but Denver will. I called the guy out who said we have no CB depth and Porter has been awful all year. The same guy said Moreno had only 1 good game against them. That crappy board wouldn't put up my posts actually talking football to those clueless fans.
Its called Temporary Suspension of Disbelief....... most Ravens fans who know football realize the trip to Denver is a Mountain to climb, in alititude, across the country with a limping and gimping Defense and a QB that blows on the road.... their fans who are not retarded know the Manning records versus the Ravens, and he has a better team now- Heck Manning doesn't have to beat them now, he has the running game and Defense to lean on...

I'd say the Ravens have a 10% chance of winning. I think they willplay all out balls-to-the-wall for the first half... but the tude will get to them, and we will finsih them off nicely in the end...
Old 01-07-2013, 09:26 AM   #97
DivineLegion
******ship Sta at the Top

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Nate Irving

Quote:
To be fair, there are a lot of folks here who seem to believe that we were a fumble away from winning in New England. That game wasn't close either. We got blown out.
2 fumbles, and an aware game plan. The Patriots caught the Broncos off guard in the first half with their "two play calls", the Broncos adjusted in the second half resulting in a tighter finish.

But your right, we lost.
DivineLegion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 09:28 AM   #98
LRtagger
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

We are 9.5 point favorites out of the gate
LRtagger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 09:34 AM   #99
DenverBroncosJM
Post here Vine

Quote:
Originally Posted by LRtagger View Post
We are 9.5 point favorites out of the gate
Yah I'm curious too see if the line moves at all
DenverBroncosJM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 10:00 AM   #100
Gator20134

Even after the Broncos win the team will not be the same. Baltimore is way more physical than Houston. The team will be less than 100% playing the physical Patriots D and a versatile Patriots O.