The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > The Horses Butt
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 01-06-2013, 07:18 PM   #26
colorado jones
Pro Bowler

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

@ The Orange Mane Narcs.
colorado jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 07:18 PM   #27
BroncsCheer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBronco View Post
Face palm. I went out of my way to specifically note SOMEONE ELSE would be looking into it because I knew certain people would claim bias just as you are now. Why the F would I go out of my way to let him know that he was cleared if I was being petty? There is nothing that can satisfy some of you people ....ever.
I think you missed my point.

Poster A and Poster B are on opposite sides of an issue. Hilarity ensues as a thread grows with potshots between the posters.

Poster A (a mod) calls BS on Poster B, then lets slip, 'oh, by the way, I heard you might be an alt, which is a violation - someone else is looking into it'

The timing of your addendum is what I criticize, not the substance.

Good job on the impartiality, glad you got it sorted out and all that. It just thought it was a little 'hall monitory'

No biggie to me
Old 01-06-2013, 07:18 PM   #28
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cito Pelon View Post
Why did you even make it public? You said, "I have received disturbing reports from two different people that you are posting under a new name".

So what? You're gonna make a public investigation about two guys feeding you "disturbing reports"?
I'm not sure you take the internet seriously enough.
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 07:19 PM   #29
Drunken.Broncoholic

Best ban I've ever seen was Old Dude stamping GTFO on jhns's forehead. That was a sweet perma ban.
Old 01-06-2013, 07:19 PM   #30
ant1999e
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Money Ball

Quote:
Why did you even make it public? You said, "I have received disturbing reports from two different people that you are posting under a new name".

So what? You're gonna make a public investigation about two guys feeding you "disturbing reports"?
This. And the"disturbing allegations" proved to be false but they were put out in the open
ant1999e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 07:21 PM   #31
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Living out of the country I had always enjoyed the Mane in part because it was a valid microcosm of American society, with a strong nation wide sample base on many topics beyond football but lately it is more a microcosm of the third grade.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 07:21 PM   #32
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Quote:
Originally Posted by ant1999e View Post
This. And the"disturbing allegations" proved to be false but they were put out in the open
Just as your dumb allegations were, but that didn't stop you from running your mouth.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 07:41 PM   #33
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

Quote:
Rev cries to you to investigate someone that picks on him and you make a big deal of it. Who was the other guy crying about Action? Apa? This is a pathetic episode for the Mane, SoCal makes an investigation and makes it public. Pathetic. All because Action is picking on some favorites.
No formal report by me. I stated it publicly, not because he is bothering me, but more because its like a game. Trolls get banned, form new accounts, and then eventually show their hand. Spotting them is kind of like a "Where's Waldo" game!

Last edited by theAPAOps5; 01-06-2013 at 07:43 PM..
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 07:45 PM   #34
That One Guy
Producer of Nonsense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
Horse piss. What recently got you banned is a direct violation of forum rules and you know it.
Hey, the little b**** knew exactly who I was talking about. The ban I got was for "making fun of a serious medical condition" or something close to that. Where is that in the rules? Meanwhile, when you're not crying to the mods about what bad thing someone said to you, you're king of throwing insults and name calling out of the blue without any substantiation which is a direct rule violation. You're a coward, plain and simple.
That One Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 07:47 PM   #35
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

To the Butt!
Old 01-06-2013, 07:50 PM   #36
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

This thread gets better with every page.
Old 01-06-2013, 07:53 PM   #37
That One Guy
Producer of Nonsense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
To the Butt!
I hate that they do this crap. Now the arguments and accusations which were contained here will spill over to a gazillion different threads.
Old 01-06-2013, 08:00 PM   #38
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by That One Guy View Post
I hate that they do this crap. Now the arguments and accusations which were contained here will spill over to a gazillion different threads.
that happens regardless of if threads are moved or not. People on the Orange Mane are like an unstoppable rebel force, eating away each other thread by thread.
Old 01-06-2013, 08:02 PM   #39
ant1999e
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Money Ball

Quote:
Hey, the little b**** knew exactly who I was talking about. The ban I got was for "making fun of a serious medical condition" or something close to that. Where is that in the rules? Meanwhile, when you're not crying to the mods about what bad thing someone said to you, you're king of throwing insults and name calling out of the blue without any substantiation which is a direct rule violation. You're a coward, plain and simple.
b****es be crazy.
Old 01-06-2013, 08:11 PM   #40
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Quote:
Hey, the little b**** knew exactly who I was talking about.
It wasn't an issue of who, it was what for. Use your brain.

Quote:
The ban I got was for "making fun of a serious medical condition" or something close to that. Where is that in the rules?
You knew exactly what you were doing with the statement you made. You knew your intentions. It was a blatant flame and personal harassing mark that got you a little vacation. Don't like being banned? Don't break the rules. Would you make fun of someone on the site who had cancer?

Certainly would hope not.

Quote:
Meanwhile, when you're not crying to the mods about what bad thing someone said to you, you're king of throwing insults and name calling out of the blue without any substantiation which is a direct rule violation.
I rarely ever use the report function, but in that case I did. Knowing that it would get you banned was well worth it.

And chapping the ass of political lunatics of your kind isn't a direct rule violation. That stuff goes in that forum. I think it is hilarious that I have a following of a bunch of middle-aged, passive aggressive malcontents Hell bent for leather on trying to bring me down at each and every shot they get. Seriously, it is absolutely fascinating that you guys can't learn to take the higher road and let go.

Do you not have a healthy circle of friends in real life to communicate with? Grow up dude.

Quote:
You're a coward, plain and simple.
Says the guy who made fun of a person's life threatening medical condition and tries to act tough online because oooo raaaaaaaaah.

Last edited by Requiem; 01-06-2013 at 08:13 PM..
Old 01-06-2013, 08:17 PM   #41
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Oh, and back to iggy bois!
Old 01-06-2013, 08:23 PM   #42
Cito Pelon
Attack at all times . . .

Not2Shabby County Seat

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Slim Shabby

Wow, a "Wild Card Sunday" thread gets sent to the Butt because basically a butt-hurt Mod was getting picked on.

That's really pathetic. That's really poor for the only supposedly free-wheeling Bronco board. Really poor.

Apparently the board is only free-wheeling until SoCal gets butt-hurt.
Cito Pelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 08:23 PM   #43
That One Guy
Producer of Nonsense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
It wasn't an issue of who, it was what for. Use your brain.

You knew exactly what you were doing with the statement you made. You knew your intentions. It was a blatant flame and personal harassing mark that got you a little vacation. Don't like being banned? Don't break the rules. Would you make fun of someone on the site who had cancer?

Certainly would hope not.

I rarely ever use the report function, but in that case I did. Knowing that it would get you banned was well worth it.

And chapping the ass of political lunatics of your kind isn't a direct rule violation. That stuff goes in that forum. I think it is hilarious that I have a following of a bunch of middle-aged, passive aggressive malcontents Hell bent for leather on trying to bring me down at each and every shot they get. Seriously, it is absolutely fascinating that you guys can't learn to take the higher road and let go.

Do you not have a healthy circle of friends in real life to communicate with? Grow up dude.

Says the guy who made fun of a person's life threatening medical condition and tries to act tough online because oooo raaaaaaaaah.
So.. what I did was not a direct violation of the rules but I "should have known". What you did, however, IS a direct violation but, as with all things here, is selectively punished.

I don't know what the rest of your babble was about so I can't really comment on it.

And as for your condition... don't be a b****. If it hurts you when people make comments about it, keep your personal news to yourself.

When someone is acting like a little b****, I have no issues admitting the world would be better without them. Preferably because they opt out of the internet but... whatever the case, it's not my decision to make.

Either way, the point still stands that "making fun of a medical condition" was an entirely new reason for banning.
Old 01-06-2013, 08:28 PM   #44
That One Guy
Producer of Nonsense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Wow, a "Wild Card Sunday" thread gets sent to the Butt because basically a butt-hurt Mod was getting picked on.

That's really pathetic. That's really poor for the only supposedly free-wheeling Bronco board. Really poor.

Apparently the board is only free-wheeling until SoCal gets butt-hurt.
I see the Mane as a microcosm of the United States or humanity, in many ways. TJ is a staunch libertarian and wants to believe in libertarian ideals but then he recognizes the chaos that comes with that is detrimental. He says things must be curbed and speech must be limited to keep the peace. Just like a country founded on liberty and human freedoms, the ideal is great except from the perspective of those in charge and those that want others to be limited. From the top of the mountain, suddenly things look different and "everyone relies on themselves" gets thrown out. We face it in our country and we face it on the Mane.
Old 01-06-2013, 08:36 PM   #45
ant1999e
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Money Ball

Fuq Req.
Old 01-06-2013, 08:38 PM   #46
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
I see the Mane as a microcosm of the United States or humanity, in many ways. TJ is a staunch libertarian and wants to believe in libertarian ideals but then he recognizes the chaos that comes with that is detrimental. He says things must be curbed and speech must be limited to keep the peace. Just like a country founded on liberty and human freedoms, the ideal is great except from the perspective of those in charge and those that want others to be limited. From the top of the mountain, suddenly things look different and "everyone relies on themselves" gets thrown out. We face it in our country and we face it on the Mane.
You definitely haven't given this enough thought.
Old 01-06-2013, 08:51 PM   #47
Cito Pelon

Not2Shabby County Seat

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Slim Shabby

Quote:
I guess that is the case. I don't know who sent this to the Butt, but for a Wild Card Sunday thread to get sent to the Butt is pretty hardcase censorship. And really the only reason is because SoCal was getting picked on. It wasn't even abusive picking on.
Old 01-06-2013, 08:52 PM   #48
That One Guy
Producer of Nonsense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
Will revisit ASAP
Old 01-06-2013, 08:56 PM   #49
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Will revisit ASAP
Haha. Slamming your balls in your dresser drawer would be roughly as productive.
Old 01-06-2013, 08:58 PM   #50
Cito Pelon

Not2Shabby County Seat

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Slim Shabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
As you asked me, "What is your ****ing point?"