The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 01-06-2013, 03:31 PM   #26
enjolras
Ring of Famer

Ravens fans are going to go through the same fantasies we did last year going into Foxboro. Something about how Ray Lewis is back and therefore everything will just be completely different.

The Ravens can't beat the Broncos. They're going to have to hope the Broncos beat themselves.
enjolras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 03:44 PM   #27
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post

the irony lol
DAN_BRONCO_FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 03:45 PM   #28
Bronco Yoda

Bronco Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 04:05 PM   #29
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwp-Apap View Post
A Bronco fan just posted there how he's afraid of the Ravens because they're the most complete team in the NFL offensively and defensively. Uh what? ****ing embarrassing.

I wanted to tell him that there, but apparently I've been banned..
f that wuss again 5280 feet worth of reasons why we will win factor in a loud 70 plus thousand amped up crowd .
if any of you here have doubts you can become raven fans .none of us will miss you fools !!
Old 01-06-2013, 04:06 PM   #30
DomCasual
This one's for Pat!

Shameless Homer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket 7 View Post
I liked this one. After the first five drives the score was 10-0 despite what this guy thinks.

If their offense gets their crab together, it really could be a problem.
DomCasual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 04:13 PM   #31
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

[QUOTE=DomCasual;3772672]If their offense gets their crab together, it really could be a problem.[/QUOTE

whatever the ravens do in the privacy of their locker room is none of our business . they should of went o the doctors to get their crabs checked out . and if they all wanna get gay married to each other i am fine with that
Old 01-06-2013, 04:13 PM   #32
tesnyde
Paradigm Coordinator

Keepit nuttier than a squirrel turd

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
We bring our oysters, no worries.

Rocky Mtn Oysters trump Chesapeake Crab.
tesnyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 04:15 PM   #33
enjolras
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
Their offense had a lot of trouble for a reason, and it had everything to do with the Broncos defense.
Old 01-06-2013, 04:20 PM   #34
DomCasual
This one's for Pat!

Shameless Homer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjolras View Post
Their offense had a lot of trouble for a reason, and it had everything to do with the Broncos defense.
I think you missed the part about crabs.
DomCasual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 04:30 PM   #35
MrPeepers
Ring of Famer

Remember Darrent

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TBD

i really don't like the ravens, looking forward to a dismantling.
MrPeepers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 04:42 PM   #36
Rulon Velvet Jones
You're not really here.

Tight Butthole

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rent-A-DC

I can't stand guys that go to other messageboards and praise the other team just so they're complimented as being "classy". F that. There's no need to make friends here. It's just the Internet.
Rulon Velvet Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 04:49 PM   #37
spdirty
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quentin Jammer

We really need to beat the Ravens and Patriots. I am so sick of their teams and fanbases, it just makes me sick to my stomach.

Want to see Peyton retire Ray Ray, with Ray Ray never beating Peyton, then beat the ****in Patriots down. Stupid ass p***Y arrogant ass fans of theirs. **** em all.
spdirty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 04:49 PM   #38
Broncos4Life
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rulon Velvet Jones View Post
I can't stand guys that go to other messageboards and praise the other team just so they're complimented as being "classy". F that. There's no need to make friends here. It's just the Internet.
This!

**** the Ravens. **** a Ratbird! bend me over a rock you mutha****ers!
Broncos4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 04:51 PM   #39
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

Denverdui55 post this

Plan A Bittches!!!

oubronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 04:56 PM   #40
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!

Defense, defense, defense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

From the same board Dom was on

"I think some have touched on it a bit. I don't think they've been tested much. They've basically been in cruise control over the last 8 weeks or so. I don't think any team over that time took them to deep waters and made them play 60 mins. The Ravens came close, but obviously Joe had a terrible game.

I also think that watching that first game, the Ravens got exactly what they wanted offensively, but again Joe struggled. That was Caldwell's first game calling plays, and things weren't sharp. I strongly feel that a few first downs change that first half. Also the Ravens had good field position because they didn't really have a answer for Jacoby.

Defensively, the Ravens did a really strong job against Manning. That's without Ray, Pollard, a healthy Suggs, and instead of Graham and Brown, it was a banged up Jimmy Smith. Feel the D plays strong.

I like the power run factor of the offense as well. The Broncos D is undersized and Peirce was able to hit them a couple times, but Birk's holding brought back a 18 yard run that had the Ravens in scoring position.

Once the Ravens went uptempo, the offense started moving. Had Flacco not thrown the Int and Torrey gets his foot down on the play he got injured, the Ravens score 14 unanswered points, instead of just 3. In the 2nd half Caldwell started to figure out that Defense, which really prompted Peyton to take the air out the ball and run the clock. That is method is what really halted any comeback attempt.

Most people will look at this game and say the Ravens were out matched, and playing in Mile High might be a different story, but I strongly feel the Ravens were a few early first downs away from making that game really competitive. Don't wanna make the post too long, but there is much more that has me confident going to Denver. Will it lead to a win? Who knows"
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 05:02 PM   #41
spdirty
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quentin Jammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunns View Post

"I think some have touched on it a bit. I don't think they've been tested much. They've basically been in cruise control over the last 8 weeks or so. I don't think any team over that time took them to deep waters and made them play 60 mins. The Ravens came close, but obviously Joe had a terrible game.

I also think that watching that first game, the Ravens got exactly what they wanted offensively, but again Joe struggled. That was Caldwell's first game calling plays, and things weren't sharp. I strongly feel that a few first downs change that first half. Also the Ravens had good field position because they didn't really have a answer for Jacoby.

Defensively, the Ravens did a really strong job against Manning. That's without Ray, Pollard, a healthy Suggs, and instead of Graham and Brown, it was a banged up Jimmy Smith. Feel the D plays strong.

I like the power run factor of the offense as well. The Broncos D is undersized and Peirce was able to hit them a couple times, but Birk's holding brought back a 18 yard run that had the Ravens in scoring position.

Once the Ravens went uptempo, the offense started moving. Had Flacco not thrown the Int and Torrey gets his foot down on the play he got injured, the Ravens score 14 unanswered points, instead of just 3. In the 2nd half Caldwell started to figure out that Defense, which really prompted Peyton to take the air out the ball and run the clock. That is method is what really halted any comeback attempt.

Most people will look at this game and say the Ravens were out matched, and playing in Mile High might be a different story, but I strongly feel the Ravens were a few early first downs away from making that game really competitive. Don't wanna make the post too long, but there is much more that has me confident going to Denver. Will it lead to a win? Who knows"
They didn't get a first down until halfway through the 2nd quarter. I'm sitting here wondering other than a flukey play or flukey PI call how they're going to score?

Oh well. Let them get their hopes up. Let them be like the 2004 Broncos who went on all week before that slaughter saying "It's gonna be different this time." That's what will be funny. I'm already thinking about the Patriots. These a-holes don't even belong on the same field as us. **** them.
Old 01-06-2013, 05:04 PM   #42
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!

Defense, defense, defense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

When I read that he kept talking about Flacco having a bad day and if onlys and I thought didn't he realize it was the Broncos D that made a lot of that happen.
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 05:04 PM   #43
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

I hope the Coaches and Players don't get cocky and overlook the Ratbirds like some of the fans
oubronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 05:04 PM   #44
spiralism

Well they are definitely being underrated. We're not winning this one by 17, that's for sure.
Old 01-06-2013, 05:07 PM   #45
spdirty
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quentin Jammer

Just remember that whenever anyone tries to convince you that the Ravens have a chance, this cute little fact just won't change. We have Manning and they have Flaccid.

Last edited by spdirty; 01-06-2013 at 05:11 PM..
Old 01-06-2013, 05:09 PM   #46
spdirty
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quentin Jammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by oubronco View Post
I hope the Coaches and Players don't get cocky and overlook the Ratbirds like some of the fans
I as a fan can afford to overlook the Ratbirds because I know that the Broncos players and coaches won't.
Old 01-06-2013, 05:18 PM   #47
Bacchus

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiralism View Post
Well they are definitely being underrated. We're not winning this one by 17, that's for sure.
I see 17 maybe 20. Flacco is horrible, their OL is horrible it will be over by the time the 4th starts.
Old 01-06-2013, 05:37 PM   #48
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunns View Post

haha wasn't the score 31-3 at some point? Yes, they were right on the cusp of victory.
SonOfLe-loLang is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 05:39 PM   #49
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
I like mixing it up with other fans instead of talking about tebow come wed.

In other words you like stirring the chiatt...........nice.
Jetmeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 05:59 PM   #50
enjolras
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
haha wasn't the score 31-3 at some point? Yes, they were right on the cusp of victory.
I'm having this argument with a douchebag on Reddit right now. Apparently they were "one bad throw away" from winning that game.