The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 01-06-2013, 01:24 PM   #201
R8R H8R
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Virgil Green

Quote:
Originally Posted by maher_tyler View Post
Don't forget they are getting one less day of rest.
That is a big deal. Not only for rest, but preparation, and then to deal with the thin air. It's almost unfair. Almost.
R8R H8R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 01:25 PM   #202
Hulamau
Polynesian Paralysis

In the Pocket

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiralism View Post
The arrogance people have in our team is slightly worrying...Lest we forget Jacksonville 1996... #1 seeds in the AFC have a terrible record and a team on fire only stands to lose momentum on a bye. Write off Baltimore at your absolute peril
Please tell me Spiralism, why on earth could ANY opinion expressed here whether it is what you call 'arrogance' and we call 'well-deserved confidence' in our team or not?!?? You do understand and clearly realize that what you or I nor anyone on this board thinks or is worried or not about has ZERO impact on what happens next week don't chya!?!

Please tell me you are not really 'worried' that we feel good about our team at home in the playoffs against the Ratbirds who we buried at their house?!

Yes they need to be taken seriously and our team needs to come loaded for bear but do you really expect anything different?!

This isn't the old Broncos with Plummer or Tebow at QB ... Hell Tebow with this team would likely be favored over Baltimore at our house .. much less Manning who is 8 and 1 against the Ravens including against Baltimore's top tier teams of the past .. you remember those dont chya? when Ray Ray was still really a great LB??

If anyone should be worried its the Ravens, they got what they wanted with a playoff win at home and sending Lewis out on a high note and that's great. The more emotional these Ravens players are now, including Ray Ray from this win, the easier it will be to knock them off next week!

No way they can maintain that emotional pitch for a whole other week and bring it on the road in our house against a team like ours.

THIS game was Baltimore's SB .. they shot their wad.
Hulamau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 01:26 PM   #203
OrangeSe7en

Quote:
Originally Posted by rideco View Post
Anybody got some late game predictions? I say Hawks win 31-20. Pulling for Shanny but think the Hawks D is too athletic for a dinged up RG3 to deal with.
Im going with Washington. History is against teams from the west going to the east coast.
Old 01-06-2013, 01:27 PM   #204
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
they're going to get him. and we are going to get a 45-10 win.

i like the Ray Lewis dance. it's entertaining as hell. though i loved when TO imitated him when he was with the Eagles.
I hope you mean 45-10 loss as in they Manning and a 45-10 loss.

I respect him as a player. He was amazing. I also appreciate how he turned his life around after the trial. I hate his "act" on the field. I don't know why either. Just do!
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 01:28 PM   #205
Hulamau
Polynesian Paralysis

In the Pocket

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
The arrogance people have in our team is slightly worrying...Lest we forget Jacksonville 1996... #1 seeds in the AFC have a terrible record and a team on fire only stands to lose momentum on a bye. Write off Baltimore at your absolute peril
Please tell me Spiralism, why on earth could ANY opinion expressed here whether it is what you call 'arrogance' and we call 'well-deserved confidence' in our team or not would have any effect whatsoever on the game?!?? You do understand and clearly realize that whatever you or I nor anyone on this board thinks or is worried or not about has ZERO impact on what happens next week don't chya!?!

Please tell me you are not really 'worried' that we feel good about our team at home in the playoffs against the Ratbirds who we buried at their house?!

Yes they need to be taken seriously and our team needs to come loaded for bear but do you really expect anything different?!

This isn't the old Broncos with Plummer or Tebow at QB ... Hell Tebow with this team would likely be favored over Baltimore at our house .. much less Manning who is 8 and 1 against the Ravens including against Baltimore's top tier teams of the past .. you remember those dont chya? when Ray Ray was still really a great LB??

If anyone should be worried its the Ravens, they got what they wanted with a playoff win at home and sending Lewis out on a high note and that's great. The more emotional these Ravens players are now, including Ray Ray from this win, the easier it will be to knock them off next week!

No way they can maintain that emotional pitch for a whole other week and bring it on the road in our house against a team like ours. .. Just ask Indy what happened to their emotional Pagano high after beating Houston in Indy last week??

THIS game was Baltimore's SB .. they shot their wad.

Last edited by Hulamau; 01-06-2013 at 01:37 PM..
Old 01-06-2013, 01:28 PM   #206
RhymesayersDU
Go Broncos, Nuggets, Rox

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ty Lawson

Guys, the OrangeMane is like a voodoo doll. If you poke and prod at it, the team WILL feel the pain.
RhymesayersDU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 01:30 PM   #207
DenverBroncosJM
Post here Vine

I hope Von sacks flacco and then does that stupid ass ray Lewis dance
DenverBroncosJM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 01:30 PM   #208
errand
Ring of Famer

Forgot more than you'll ever know

Quote:
Originally Posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
I hope you mean 45-10 loss as in they Manning and a 45-10 loss.

I respect him as a player. He was amazing. I also appreciate how he turned his life around after the trial. I hate his "act" on the field. I don't know why either. Just do!
He said that they wanted Manning and they are going to get him and we are going to get a 45-10 win
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 01:30 PM   #209
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

I think spiral is just basically saying nothing in life is guaranteed. I dunno why you find this so hard to believe. But we are better, clearly, and if we avoid mistakes, play out game, they shouldn't give us trouble
SonOfLe-loLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 01:36 PM   #210
R8R H8R
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Virgil Green

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverBroncosJM View Post
I hope Von sacks flacco and then does that stupid ass ray Lewis dance
And then looks at him and points to their sideline while yelling "GET OFF THE FIELD!!!"
R8R H8R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 01:40 PM   #211
tesnyde
Paradigm Coordinator

Keepit nuttier than a squirrel turd

Quote:
We have an apologist.....I however will not join you and apologize for a great year. I am proud of my team. It's ok to believe we deserve this.

“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
― Dr. Seuss
tesnyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 01:46 PM   #212
Hulamau
Polynesian Paralysis

In the Pocket

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
I think spiral is just basically saying nothing in life is guaranteed. I dunno why you find this so hard to believe. But we are better, clearly, and if we avoid mistakes, play out game, they shouldn't give us trouble
For sure SonofLe-loLang, of course the Broncos have to play hard and focused for at least 60+ minutes and minimize all sorts of mistakes especially turn overs and senseless costly penalties.

But the Ravens are NOT a team to be 'feared' right now and worrying Spiral or anyone else with sleepless nights for the next week! We will lose IF and ONLY if we don't take care of our business as we are CLEARLY the better team in all three phases of the game.

By contrast, The Ravens could play one of their best games of the season up to their potential and would STILL lose to us at home IF we are playing solid consistent Broncos football.. That is the bottomline.

Their only hope is they play the full game at a fever pitch and we have an off game and hand it to them. But this is NOT like in past years where we really should have and did fear playing the Ravens, especially in their house, as they were the superior team back then .. but no longer.

Flake-O going against our D versus Manning and our O going against their D is a bet I'll take very day of the week and twice on Sundays!

That is why we are giving some grief to Spiral on his less than solid feeling about our team after all they have done all year! We all know the Ravens could upset us, but I really don't think so this year and few others here do.

Last edited by Hulamau; 01-06-2013 at 01:52 PM..
Old 01-06-2013, 01:48 PM   #213
Cito Pelon
Attack at all times . . .

Not2Shabby County Seat

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Slim Shabby

Wash has some dang weird formations in the O backfield. Lots of confusion results. They get some WR's wide open off the playaction, and Griffin is QB enough to find them.
Cito Pelon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 01:49 PM   #214
rideco

Damm is anyone in the NFL better at scripting the first set of plays then Shanny? Its the rest of the game his team needs to worry about.
Old 01-06-2013, 01:51 PM   #215
WolfpackGuy
Call me, "Maybe"

That was easy.
WolfpackGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 01:53 PM   #216
Play2win
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Duke

**** Washington.

That is all.
Play2win is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 01:53 PM   #217
Bacchus

Quote:
Damm is anyone in the NFL better at scripting the first set of plays then Shanny? Its the rest of the game his team needs to worry about.
He does devise great game plans.
Old 01-06-2013, 01:53 PM   #218
Action

Quote:
Vikings led the league in touchdowns on opening drives during the season.
Old 01-06-2013, 01:55 PM   #219
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
He said that they wanted Manning and they are going to get him and we are going to get a 45-10 win
I was teasing, I knew what he meant. Should have used a smilie.
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 01:56 PM   #220
rideco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action View Post
Vikings led the league in touchdowns on opening drives during the season.
Yea but Vikings dont have a track record of this Shanny does.
Old 01-06-2013, 01:56 PM   #221
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!

THE GREATEST

boom! **** the seafags!

punt it b****es!
bronco militia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 01:57 PM   #222
Bacchus

Since the beginning of the season the Redskins' defense is one of the most improved. Even after they lost both starting DEs to injury they are playing their best football.
Old 01-06-2013, 01:58 PM   #223
Action

Quote:
Yea but Vikings dont have a track record of this Shanny does.
True, I was just pointing out a stat.

Shanny is definitely great/mastermind at putting out a game plan to get a fast start on the game.
Old 01-06-2013, 01:58 PM   #224
Cito Pelon
Attack at all times . . .

Not2Shabby County Seat

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Slim Shabby

Wash was the 4th highest scoring team in the NFl this year at 27.3 PPG.
Cito Pelon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 01:58 PM   #225
SoCalBronco
Nixonite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams

Keep dominating Shanny.

BRING BACK BUTCH
SoCalBronco is offline   Reply With Quote