The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 01-04-2013, 06:07 AM   #76
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Gilgamesh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John View Post
you should see his PMs and reps to me for not living up to his high standards of how a forum admin should behave.
You are kidding, right Taco? It isn't April 1st yet.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 06:25 AM   #77
Elway 4 Life
Pass rushers apply here!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houshyamama View Post
That music is really bad
There's music?
Elway 4 Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 07:36 AM   #78
ChampBailey24
Ring of Famer

SALUTE

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24champ View Post
You are incorrect.

He's not moving to safety, he's still got it and still does a great job covering. He's got a couple years left in him, and then he will ride off into the sunset, hopefully with a SB ring.
Hopefully with a couple Super Bowl rings.
ChampBailey24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 07:43 AM   #79
ChampBailey24
Ring of Famer

SALUTE

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar View Post
Locktenstieger could not hold a block.
Harris could not stay on the field.
Royally was a joke
Polumbus well he needed a few more years to develop still not sure he has

Stokely was hurt and had a poor season. IIRC everyone wanted his OLD a ss cut.
Cutlet, TS and BM all were promised new contracts by mikey for the next spring so all had lousy attitudes. Not to mention BM the spouse beater. Missed how many games due to Goodell.

WW was nothing at that time but a special teams player. And BTW he is still here.

How many of those defensive starters In 08 made the team in 09 3 dj (IMO an overpaid loser) doom and champ. That is all all the others never started for another team in 09, most were not in the NFL in 10 and folks those were our starters. Mikey could really choose them.

Note that the few players that were left over Josh added more to and IMO LEFT John more than he got. Better quality.

See post above.
Seems to me that lichtensteiger is doing well on the starting line for the redskins
ChampBailey24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 07:49 AM   #80
Kaylore
Anybody want a peanut?

Go Avs!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Duke

Quote:
you should see his PMs and reps to me for not living up to his high standards of how a forum admin should behave.
Lonestar is like a more depressing Angryllama.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 08:38 AM   #81
Rock Chalk
Cheeky Bastards

Laus Deo

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Right, because you know, with a bad ass run game, a bad ass defense, Cutler and Marshall are just kicking ass in Chicago...oh wait, they aren't.

And Scheffler is always hurt. Graham had hands on stone. Hillis blows. Everyone else we still have.
Quote:
Jay Cutler
Brandon Marshall
Tony Scheffler
Brandon Stokley
Daniel Graham
Peyton Hillis (arguably)
DJ Williams
Wesley Woodyard
Champ Bailey
Elvis Dumervil
Chris Kuper
Ryan Clady
Matt Prater
Spencer Larsen

I wouldn't call them all-stars, but they make up a pretty decent core of a team. And that's without mentioning that we had more cap room and draft picks going into '09 than we've had in Franchise history - and Josh pretty well squandered it all.
Rock Chalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 08:45 AM   #82
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Gilgamesh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
It is just a matter of time before he goes off the deep end.
Old 01-04-2013, 09:32 AM   #83
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Chalk View Post
Right, because you know, with a bad ass run game, a bad ass defense, Cutler and Marshall are just kicking ass in Chicago...oh wait, they aren't.

And Scheffler is always hurt. Graham had hands on stone. Hillis blows. Everyone else we still have.
Yup, he made some reaches on that list. Spencer Larsen is out of the league as well.
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 09:48 AM   #84
ozomulsion
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The ladies man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24champ View Post
I didn't.

I made the observation that he has a couple years left at Corner. By that time he will be 36-37. Was watching Ray Lewis talk the other day about his announcement and he pretty much said that 17 years in the league takes its toll on your body and family. Lets not forget that Champ's body has taken a beating over the years with the way he sacrifices his body on tackles as a CB.

Champ has accomplished everything a CB can do, he's been paid very well over the years. He just needs to win a SB.
You're full of crap.
ozomulsion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 09:50 AM   #85
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Locktenstieger could not hold a block.
Harris could not stay on the field.
Royally was a joke
Polumbus well he needed a few more years to develop still not sure he has

Stokely was hurt and had a poor season. IIRC everyone wanted his OLD a ss cut.
Cutlet, TS and BM all were promised new contracts by mikey for the next spring so all had lousy attitudes. Not to mention BM the spouse beater. Missed how many games due to Goodell.

WW was nothing at that time but a special teams player. And BTW he is still here.

How many of those defensive starters In 08 made the team in 09 3 dj (IMO an overpaid loser) doom and champ. That is all all the others never started for another team in 09, most were not in the NFL in 10 and folks those were our starters. Mikey could really choose them.

Note that the few players that were left over Josh added more to and IMO LEFT John more than he got. Better quality.

See post above.
There's no way you're serious, right?

Marshall had only missed 1 game (the opener against Oakland), and in the subsequent FOUR MORE YEARS, has missed a grand total of 3 more! ...btw, he just put up a 1500+ yard season.

Woodyard was "just a special teams player"? WTF are you smoking? He STARTED SIX ****ING GAMES THAT YEAR! And of course he's still here... the vast majority of our best players are still holdovers from Mike's team!

Also, Polumbus and Lichtensteiger have kinda started all year on the #1 rushing team in the NFL...

"Royally was a joke"... not even sure what "Royally" means, but under "Tanahan" (lol you're such a douche) he was one of the most explosive rookies in the league and fell 20 yards shy of 1k his rookie season. If that's a "joke" to you, then you must die laughing watching Schindlers List.

Serious question after all of your post history: are you trying to look stupid?
TheReverend is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 10:06 AM   #86
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Who do I believe from the Thread story? Lonestar or Elway.

I might need more time on this one.

Lonestar, thinking SHanahan's firing was a good move and also knowing McDaniels was a complete **** face can happen. In fact, I would say a mass opinion on that agreement.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 10:07 AM   #87
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
With a little "Patch" quality thrown in on the side.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 10:18 AM   #88
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
With a little "Patch" quality thrown in on the side.
How were your holidays?
Old 01-04-2013, 10:26 AM   #89
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
There's no way you're serious, right?

Marshall had only missed 1 game (the opener against Oakland), and in the subsequent FOUR MORE YEARS, has missed a grand total of 3 more! ...btw, he just put up a 1500+ yard season.

Woodyard was "just a special teams player"? WTF are you smoking? He STARTED SIX ****ING GAMES THAT YEAR! And of course he's still here... the vast majority of our best players are still holdovers from Mike's team!

Also, Polumbus and Lichtensteiger have kinda started all year on the #1 rushing team in the NFL...

"Royally was a joke"... not even sure what "Royally" means, but under "Tanahan" (lol you're such a douche) he was one of the most explosive rookies in the league and fell 20 yards shy of 1k his rookie season. If that's a "joke" to you, then you must die laughing watching Schindlers List.

Serious question after all of your post history: are you trying to look stupid?
Pretty sure that marshall was suspended more then one game. By the nfl for his legal issues and also by the team due attitude detrimental to the team. Look it up if you want I'll not waste my time in it. sure he was the the only offense this year that chi had. BFD. DT is just as good atnthisnpoint in his career and not the head case BM is. He got to see more of the commish during his time in Den than all of the rest of the Denver players combined.

Woooyard started 6 games due to injury in 08 but primarily was a special teams player being that captain each year till this year when he became a full time starter due to dumb asses suspension. He did not start but ten games the next 3 years. Over his career he has been a special teams player and a very part time WLB.

Royal was one year wonder period not being able to get off the LOS after his rookie season. Go ahead and love on him if you want I'll take ED and DT over those jokes anyday. Even with SAN wild wild west offense he was joke.

So want else are you going to tout that mikey was so wonderful about. Other than fubaring every draft for almost day one. The guys he should have kept he could not afford because he wasted so much money on over the hill rentals because he screwed up his draft choices. Rinse repeat rinse repeat.

Just how many years did it take for Polumbus and lichtanstaieger to develop into those super stars on an OL how Greta were they last year without rgIII and Morris?
A Brilliant OC, but crap for personnel guy. From players to other coaches. Crappy decision maker.

Last edited by lonestar; 01-04-2013 at 10:28 AM..
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 10:34 AM   #90
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
Please TJ don't feed the trolls.

The guy loved tebow and Josh and Hates Shanahan, along with this team after all he did predict 6 wins for the Broncos this year.

I can see a guy loving tebow
or a guy thinking Josh deserved more time
or a guy that hates Shanahan
Or a guy that thinks Denver was going to only win 6 games this year...... but

add them all up and the fact that he pretty much insists he is right about everything proves he is just a troll.

You talking about beating a dead horse Lonestar is your man.... Although I really cannot wait until his next tanahan comment....ooooh the anticipation

So instead of debating facts you choose to denigrate the poster funny you used to have more class.

Sorry to see you are going dream boi
Old 01-04-2013, 10:41 AM   #91
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun View Post
Says the king of trolls.
Hit that one out of the park.

The number of forums he has been banned from and the number of times he was is astounding. But he keeps yapping like a little terroir mut.

Why he feels the need to attack me all the time might be directly related to the number of times I banned him when I was a mid on the last forum.

Maybe he feels like a man by doing so. I've had him on IGGY so long is is scary figured he was not worth the band width to read.
Old 01-04-2013, 10:47 AM   #92
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Must be a badge of honor to relate that to your fellow members.

Personally I would have kept that private. Like PMs and reps, note they were positive reps not neg reps.

I was always thinking private meant just that. Guess not here.

I guess since you are not taking them as suggestions, I'll not waste my time sending more.
Old 01-04-2013, 10:49 AM   #93
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Pretty sure that marshall was suspended more then one game. By the nfl for his legal issues and also by the team due attitude detrimental to the team. Look it up if you want I'll not waste my time in it.
...And stopped reading. This kind of lazy attitude where you'd rather make **** up than take 5 seconds to check it is unbelievable and quite frankly, indicative of your piss poor takes:

http://www.nfl.com/player/brandonmar...495893/profile

^ there. 15 games. Like I said, in 2008 he only missed 1 game due to suspension, the opener vs Oakland where Eddie beat Deangelo Hall like a drum all day.
Old 01-04-2013, 10:51 AM   #94
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
How were your holidays?
Very nice. Yours?
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 10:54 AM   #95
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueflame View Post
With all due respect, Lonestar... I'll take John Elway's firsthand, been in the Broncos' front office; expected to "right the ship after the disaster that was McDaniels" opinion (that the Broncos were in the "worst shape ever when (he) took over") over your read-about-it-on-the-internet opinion.
Are you really sure it was a shot at just Josh?

Was it something else?

Perhaps we take it to literal and he was talking more about the the state of the franchise, note he did not talk about players or coaches but the actual relationship of the fans with the Broncos and the fall off of ticket holders and confidence of the fans.

Maybe we as forum members read more into those comments than we should have.

Food for thought.

Thanks for your commentary. Even if you do not agree your not going for the throat like so many others..

Folks here seem to forget this is a discussion forum to put out ideas.

If everyone agreed on everything it would be a dull place to come.

Have a great day.
Old 01-04-2013, 11:02 AM   #96
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

fact is Joke McDonald trashed the Broncos.
he started very well going 6-0 in 2009
then losing 8 out of the next 10 games for a final tally of 8-8 ,and then going 3-9 in 2010 giving the Broncos the worst record since 1990 when they went 5-11 because elway was injured .
DAN_BRONCO_FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 11:02 AM   #97
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
What he does is take the politics thread and brings that same theory over here. Obviously, if you disagree with him on politics and you disagree with him on McD, Shanahan, or Tebow, it is because you are a liberal and not because McD ruined the team, Shanahan won two SBs or Tim Tebow cannot throw a football.
My analogy there is little difference between the two if you are liberal at heart instead of debating the facts, the easily way out is to call names or change the subject.

Myself if I'm wrong I admit it and move on I'm not going to change the subject or call you a name.

Now mikey or political figures are fair game, but it is a rare post where I aphave called you or anyone else a name. Especially in the football side,of the forums.

I know that some think calling me a name hurts my feelings, I'm way past that juvenile crap.
Old 01-04-2013, 11:04 AM   #98
Taco John
24/7 Broncos

Peddling the Orange Addiction

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Chalk View Post

Regardless of results, the question is who was left over that was worth a damn. I'd say that's a list of players worth a damn.

And as far as Cutler goes, I never expected much from Lovie Smith as far as an offensive minded team is concerned. I personally think the guy would squander Peyton Manning, let alone an ego case like Cutler.
Taco John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 11:05 AM   #99
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Gilgamesh

Quote:
Hit that one out of the park.

The number of forums he has been banned from and the number of times he was is astounding. But he keeps yapping like a little terroir mut.

Why he feels the need to attack me all the time might be directly related to the number of times I banned him when I was a mid on the last forum.

Maybe he feels like a man by doing so. I've had him on IGGY so long is is scary figured he was not worth the band width to read.
Says the guy who was a moderator at BF, until people decided you were lame and you got the boot. How you ever even became a moderator on a website is beyond me. We have been banned on the same amount of forums: two. Difference is, very few people find you to be enjoyable. You are on route to have more posts on this forum in a year of active posting (really, just a few months) than some people who have been here 8-10 years.

I thought you only posted while pooping?

Last edited by Requiem; 01-04-2013 at 11:07 AM..
Old 01-04-2013, 11:08 AM   #100
Taco John
24/7 Broncos

Peddling the Orange Addiction

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

Quote:
Must be a badge of honor to relate that to your fellow members.

Personally I would have kept that private. Like PMs and reps, note they were positive reps not neg reps.

I was always thinking private meant just that. Guess not here.

I guess since you are not taking them as suggestions, I'll not waste my time sending more.

There a lot of things that you SAY you personally would do, but show no signs of actually personally doing it.

I'm not here to be the lord and leader of everybody. I'm a guy running a forum to have fun, not to jump at every command of people who want the universe to be ordered around them. Get in line of the people who are disappointed in what a cretin I am.
Taco John is offline   Reply With Quote