The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2013, 06:58 PM   #51
lonestar
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: West Texas
Posts: 6,192

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John View Post
Just out of curiosity, lonestar... Why did we go on like a 20 game losing streak while McDaniels was here? What that Tanahan's fault?
Was that the question in the thread or was it who was responsible for leaving whom players.

If you want to start a thread about that have a ball nut that is not part of this thread. IMO

Frankly I do not care what caused it that is history. But the crap about poor Fox being left without any players and it was all Joshes fault is crap.

If you look at the quality of players left by each HC unless you have your head up Mikey's a ss or hate Josh it is clearly the latter.
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 07:01 PM   #52
lonestar
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: West Texas
Posts: 6,192

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseyboiler120 View Post
McD was a complete disaster. After seeing what he did to us, in light of our prior record of domination against belli-boy brady, it made me think belli-boy and kraft have sworn their coaches to ruin the teams they go to. Look at the poor success rate they've had virtually everywhere they've been. Once they leave belli's womb they're terrible. Maybe its all part of a plan ...
Seems to me Josh beat NE when he played them the first time.

Did you miss that one?
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 07:01 PM   #53
Bacchus
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John View Post
Just out of curiosity, lonestar... Why did we go on like a 20 game losing streak while McDaniels was here? What that Tanahan's fault?
Please TJ don't feed the trolls.

The guy loved tebow and Josh and Hates Shanahan, along with this team after all he did predict 6 wins for the Broncos this year.

I can see a guy loving tebow
or a guy thinking Josh deserved more time
or a guy that hates Shanahan
Or a guy that thinks Denver was going to only win 6 games this year...... but

add them all up and the fact that he pretty much insists he is right about everything proves he is just a troll.

You talking about beating a dead horse Lonestar is your man.... Although I really cannot wait until his next tanahan comment....ooooh the anticipation
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 07:03 PM   #54
errand
Ring of Famer
 
errand's Avatar
 
Forgot more than you'll ever know

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Western NC mountains
Posts: 17,814
Default

If memory serves me right, the longest losing streak since merger was 6 games in 1990
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 07:06 PM   #55
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 28,758

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
Please TJ don't feed the trolls.

The guy loved tebow and Josh and Hates Shanahan, along with this team after all he did predict 6 wins for the Broncos this year.

I can see a guy loving tebow
or a guy thinking Josh deserved more time
or a guy that hates Shanahan
Or a guy that thinks Denver was going to only win 6 games this year...... but

add them all up and the fact that he pretty much insists he is right about everything proves he is just a troll.

You talking about beating a dead horse Lonestar is your man.... Although I really cannot wait until his next tanahan comment....ooooh the anticipation
I think I read one of trollstars posts and he went straight to my ignore list. That's how great he is.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 07:14 PM   #56
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer
 
weed will win

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: colorado springs area
Posts: 3,952

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles
Default

i think this team if it makes it to and wins the superbowl should have multiple mvp Manning Elway,JDR, mccoy the whole defense , offense OH HELL THE WHOLE TEAM
DAN_BRONCO_FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 07:18 PM   #57
Taco John
24/7 Broncos
 
Taco John's Avatar
 
All Hail King Midas

Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 50,598

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning
Default

Ok, so I used a bit of hyperbole... *rolleyes*

We were frigging 6-20 after the 2009 bye with several 4 & 5 game losing streaks.
Taco John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 07:25 PM   #58
lonestar
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: West Texas
Posts: 6,192

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowtown View Post
Allow me to reply for Lonestar:

DJ Willlams is a no good dumbski of a plyer. Always drivin drink and can't make tackles axcept 10 yards don the feld. You DJ Willlam bois are two much.

[wipes, flushes, ignores rest of post]
Typical crapmfrom a lib.

Let me answer for my self.

DJ is a dumb ass,
  • note the two times he has been convicted for DUI, add t that the number of times he probably drove DUI and was not stopped.
  • His non human urine episode. (when because he was in the drug program already he got caught).
  • His tweet of his play book
  • having the defensive play calling responsiblity away because he was not smart enough to relay the play in or make a change if it was wrong
As for his drag down tackling. If you have not seen that well you have your head to far up his rectum to notice.

His $7,700,000.00 salary for next year.
Him having to take a reduction in pay of his salary just to come back To have those two tackles per game this year. Could not beat out Brookings. Ahahahahaha

Last edited by lonestar; 01-03-2013 at 07:37 PM..
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 07:34 PM   #59
USMCBladerunner
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Two weeks from everywhere
Posts: 1,279

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Danny Trevathan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John View Post
I think I would shed definitive tears to see Champ Bailey hoisting a Superbowl trophy. Resigning him was the best move that Elway could have possibly made at that time, and Bailey will go down in Broncos history as one of the most loved players of this franchise.
24 is the only jersey I've ever owned. He is so fundamentally sound, I want to cry tears of joy watching him tackle. I will rejoice in him hoisting the trophy if that comes to pass.
USMCBladerunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 07:38 PM   #60
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer
 
weed will win

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: colorado springs area
Posts: 3,952

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles
Default

umm forgive me for butting in on this lil forum fight but not every argument is liberal or conservative lone i think its because you exaggerated and said something about being 0-20 as for dui well he should get the normal treatment for dui whatever it is
DAN_BRONCO_FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 07:39 PM   #61
lonestar
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: West Texas
Posts: 6,192

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
I think I read one of trollstars posts and he went straight to my ignore list. That's how great he is.
How original. Can't handle the truth. I guess your head is to far up Mikey's rectum also.
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 07:42 PM   #62
lonestar
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: West Texas
Posts: 6,192

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAN_BRONCO_FAN View Post
umm forgive me for butting in on this lil forum fight but not every argument is liberal or conservative lone i think its because you exaggerated and said something about being 0-20 as for dui well he should get the normal treatment for dui whatever it is
I guess the "real fans " will excuse wife beaters drunks and drug users because they are broncos.

Just hope their family is not hit by one of these morons while DUI. Have a feeling they would be singing a different tune.

My sattelite is for crap tonite see ya
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 07:48 PM   #63
Requiem
~~~
 
Requiem's Avatar
 
~ ~ ~

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Earth Division
Posts: 24,315

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara
Default

Lonestar isn't banned by now for trolling? Shame.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 08:23 PM   #64
rugbythug
Church Eyes.
 
rugbythug's Avatar
 
Salty Dog

Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 4,072

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mr. Miller
Default

Its hard to be more conservative than me but I was ready when both shanny and MCD rolled out.
rugbythug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 08:26 PM   #65
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
Don't piss off Manning.
 
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun's Avatar
 
Time to believe!

Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Gensis Planet
Posts: 6,895

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
Lonestar isn't banned by now for trolling? Shame.
Says the king of trolls.
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 08:45 PM   #66
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings
 
broncocalijohn's Avatar
 
I said Do It!

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lake Forest, Orange County, Calif.
Posts: 23,375

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher
Default

Lonestar: Tying politics in a non political debate (on football).

Dude, you have to be in your late 60s because you sound like my Dad more and more. I bet your kids don't want to call you and wish you happy birthday because your answer would be this:
"Damn my birthday! What is so good about it with Obama in the White House?"

Seems everytime I call my Dad and he starts throwing politics in an everyday comment, I now have to think my Dad is posting on the Mane as Lonestar. ****!
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 10:27 PM   #67
Taco John
24/7 Broncos
 
Taco John's Avatar
 
All Hail King Midas

Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 50,598

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning
Default

you should see his PMs and reps to me for not living up to his high standards of how a forum admin should behave.
Taco John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 12:41 AM   #68
Houshyamama
I Make The Weather
 
Houshyamama's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: San Diego
Posts: 4,458

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brock Osweiler
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightysmurf View Post
BTW, the girls name is Shay Maria - as I found out on the file info from the avatar, haha.

Evidently she's only famous for her boobs.

http://****yeahshaymaria.tumblr.com/page/2

Damn dude her website has a ton of videos like this.... just showing off her body to crappy music.

That music is really bad
Houshyamama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 12:55 AM   #69
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality
 
Blueflame's Avatar
 
Welcome to Peyton's Place

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in my cups... lol
Posts: 33,862

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar View Post
Not a bad list.

But as for cutlet well it is up for debate why he wanted out.

BM and TS played there way out of DEN with attitude/legal/league issues take your pick for the player.

So they were no goes in any shape or form.

BTW would you have hpwanted any of those head cases forthe money they got with new teams. Who would you have cut to keep them.

As for the rest.

IMHO Josh left us in better shape than mikey did

Have to do this in pieces. Working on Hughes net and it is slow.
With all due respect, Lonestar... I'll take John Elway's firsthand, been in the Broncos' front office; expected to "right the ship after the disaster that was McDaniels" opinion (that the Broncos were in the "worst shape ever when (he) took over") over your read-about-it-on-the-internet opinion.
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 01:00 AM   #70
Bacchus
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
Lonestar: Tying politics in a non political debate (on football).

Dude, you have to be in your late 60s because you sound like my Dad more and more. I bet your kids don't want to call you and wish you happy birthday because your answer would be this:
"Damn my birthday! What is so good about it with Obama in the White House?"

Seems everytime I call my Dad and he starts throwing politics in an everyday comment, I now have to think my Dad is posting on the Mane as Lonestar. ****!
What he does is take the politics thread and brings that same theory over here. Obviously, if you disagree with him on politics and you disagree with him on McD, Shanahan, or Tebow, it is because you are a liberal and not because McD ruined the team, Shanahan won two SBs or Tim Tebow cannot throw a football.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 01:59 AM   #71
Durango
Ring of Famer
 
Durango's Avatar
 
Woodsman

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Durango
Posts: 1,077

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John View Post
That was an awful season, but nowhere near as awful as this. It was bad because the Broncos were shell shocked, but we still had Elway. We didn't have much when McDaniels left the team. The organization was pretty well falling apart.

It really was falling apart. I left two home game seats empty because I just didn't want to see any more. That Oakland monstrosity was it for me and I seriously considering surrendering season tickets owned by my family since 1962.

I talked to dedicated fans I'd known since childhood who just didn't bother to attend games they had tickets for.

Argue stats or draft successes all you want. McDaniels decimated this team and this fan base. Way back when the Broncos were lovable losers, there was always hope. Under McDaniels, everyone, including me, could see the franchise was just spiraling downward.
Durango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 02:07 AM   #72
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer
 
weed will win

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: colorado springs area
Posts: 3,952

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar View Post
I guess the "real fans " will excuse wife beaters drunks and drug users because they are broncos.

Just hope their family is not hit by one of these morons while DUI. Have a feeling they would be singing a different tune.

My sattelite is for crap tonite see ya
1 dont use satellite for the internet it sucks dont listen to the bs spewed forth by your satellite provider
2 i dont know the standard penalty for dui i assume if its a first time offense you have to use a breathalizer to start ya car and probation 2nd time i think you go to prison jail maybe i dunno but mho you should be and apply the same law to everyone .
gee ddint you see my ray lewis jokes silly billy
3. shouldnt this of been discussed in a thread about ray the killer lewis seeing how he kinda got out of that charge
4. what brung that fans support wife beaters stuff up are you saying manning did something or our current coaches ?

Last edited by DAN_BRONCO_FAN; 01-04-2013 at 02:09 AM..
DAN_BRONCO_FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 02:08 AM   #73
Bacchus
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durango View Post
It really was falling apart. I left two home game seats empty because I just didn't want to see any more. That Oakland monstrosity was it for me and I seriously considering surrendering season tickets owned by my family since 1962.

I talked to dedicated fans I'd known since childhood who just didn't bother to attend games they had tickets for.

Argue stats or draft successes all you want. McDaniels decimated this team and this fan base. Way back when the Broncos were lovable losers, there was always hope. Under McDaniels, everyone, including me, could see the franchise was just spiraling downward.
I bet you're thrilled you kept them huh? If Oz turns out to be a good QB we could have 15 years of great football. Hopefully, we'll have another 4 from Manning.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 02:12 AM   #74
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer
 
weed will win

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: colorado springs area
Posts: 3,952

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles
Default

can someone explain to me who supposed to be the wife beater drunk what have you on the denver broncos?? the 13-3 team and mcdumbass ruin this team when he was the coach dont anyone else tell me other wise shanahan did a better job than mcdumbass.
DAN_BRONCO_FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 05:21 AM   #75
Bacchus
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAN_BRONCO_FAN View Post
can someone explain to me who supposed to be the wife beater drunk what have you on the denver broncos?? the 13-3 team and mcdumbass ruin this team when he was the coach dont anyone else tell me other wise shanahan did a better job than mcdumbass.
What Dan said!!!!!.... I think
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:04 PM.


Denver Broncos