The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 01-03-2013, 06:58 PM   #51
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John View Post
Just out of curiosity, lonestar... Why did we go on like a 20 game losing streak while McDaniels was here? What that Tanahan's fault?
Was that the question in the thread or was it who was responsible for leaving whom players.

If you want to start a thread about that have a ball nut that is not part of this thread. IMO

Frankly I do not care what caused it that is history. But the crap about poor Fox being left without any players and it was all Joshes fault is crap.

If you look at the quality of players left by each HC unless you have your head up Mikey's a ss or hate Josh it is clearly the latter.
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 07:01 PM   #52
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseyboiler120 View Post
McD was a complete disaster. After seeing what he did to us, in light of our prior record of domination against belli-boy brady, it made me think belli-boy and kraft have sworn their coaches to ruin the teams they go to. Look at the poor success rate they've had virtually everywhere they've been. Once they leave belli's womb they're terrible. Maybe its all part of a plan ...
Seems to me Josh beat NE when he played them the first time.

Did you miss that one?
Old 01-03-2013, 07:01 PM   #53
Bacchus

Quote:
Just out of curiosity, lonestar... Why did we go on like a 20 game losing streak while McDaniels was here? What that Tanahan's fault?
Please TJ don't feed the trolls.

The guy loved tebow and Josh and Hates Shanahan, along with this team after all he did predict 6 wins for the Broncos this year.

I can see a guy loving tebow
or a guy thinking Josh deserved more time
or a guy that hates Shanahan
Or a guy that thinks Denver was going to only win 6 games this year...... but

add them all up and the fact that he pretty much insists he is right about everything proves he is just a troll.

You talking about beating a dead horse Lonestar is your man.... Although I really cannot wait until his next tanahan comment....ooooh the anticipation
Old 01-03-2013, 07:03 PM   #54
errand
Ring of Famer

Forgot more than you'll ever know

If memory serves me right, the longest losing streak since merger was 6 games in 1990
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 07:06 PM   #55
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
Please TJ don't feed the trolls.

The guy loved tebow and Josh and Hates Shanahan, along with this team after all he did predict 6 wins for the Broncos this year.

I can see a guy loving tebow
or a guy thinking Josh deserved more time
or a guy that hates Shanahan
Or a guy that thinks Denver was going to only win 6 games this year...... but

add them all up and the fact that he pretty much insists he is right about everything proves he is just a troll.

You talking about beating a dead horse Lonestar is your man.... Although I really cannot wait until his next tanahan comment....ooooh the anticipation
I think I read one of trollstars posts and he went straight to my ignore list. That's how great he is.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 07:14 PM   #56
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

i think this team if it makes it to and wins the superbowl should have multiple mvp Manning Elway,JDR, mccoy the whole defense , offense OH HELL THE WHOLE TEAM
DAN_BRONCO_FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 07:18 PM   #57
Taco John
24/7 Broncos

All Hail King Midas

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

Ok, so I used a bit of hyperbole... *rolleyes*

We were frigging 6-20 after the 2009 bye with several 4 & 5 game losing streaks.
Taco John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 07:25 PM   #58
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowtown View Post
Allow me to reply for Lonestar:

DJ Willlams is a no good dumbski of a plyer. Always drivin drink and can't make tackles axcept 10 yards don the feld. You DJ Willlam bois are two much.

[wipes, flushes, ignores rest of post]
Typical crapmfrom a lib.

Let me answer for my self.

DJ is a dumb ass,
  • note the two times he has been convicted for DUI, add t that the number of times he probably drove DUI and was not stopped.
  • His non human urine episode. (when because he was in the drug program already he got caught).
  • His tweet of his play book
  • having the defensive play calling responsiblity away because he was not smart enough to relay the play in or make a change if it was wrong
As for his drag down tackling. If you have not seen that well you have your head to far up his rectum to notice.

His $7,700,000.00 salary for next year.
Him having to take a reduction in pay of his salary just to come back To have those two tackles per game this year. Could not beat out Brookings. Ahahahahaha

Last edited by lonestar; 01-03-2013 at 07:37 PM..
Old 01-03-2013, 07:34 PM   #59
USMCBladerunner
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Danny Trevathan

Quote:
I think I would shed definitive tears to see Champ Bailey hoisting a Superbowl trophy. Resigning him was the best move that Elway could have possibly made at that time, and Bailey will go down in Broncos history as one of the most loved players of this franchise.
24 is the only jersey I've ever owned. He is so fundamentally sound, I want to cry tears of joy watching him tackle. I will rejoice in him hoisting the trophy if that comes to pass.
USMCBladerunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 07:38 PM   #60
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

umm forgive me for butting in on this lil forum fight but not every argument is liberal or conservative lone i think its because you exaggerated and said something about being 0-20 as for dui well he should get the normal treatment for dui whatever it is
Old 01-03-2013, 07:39 PM   #61
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
I think I read one of trollstars posts and he went straight to my ignore list. That's how great he is.
How original. Can't handle the truth. I guess your head is to far up Mikey's rectum also.
Old 01-03-2013, 07:42 PM   #62
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAN_BRONCO_FAN View Post
umm forgive me for butting in on this lil forum fight but not every argument is liberal or conservative lone i think its because you exaggerated and said something about being 0-20 as for dui well he should get the normal treatment for dui whatever it is
I guess the "real fans " will excuse wife beaters drunks and drug users because they are broncos.

Just hope their family is not hit by one of these morons while DUI. Have a feeling they would be singing a different tune.

My sattelite is for crap tonite see ya
Old 01-03-2013, 07:48 PM   #63
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Lonestar isn't banned by now for trolling? Shame.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 08:23 PM   #64
rugbythug
Church Eyes.

Salty Dog

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mr. Miller

Its hard to be more conservative than me but I was ready when both shanny and MCD rolled out.
rugbythug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 08:26 PM   #65
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
Don't piss off Manning.

Time to believe!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
Lonestar isn't banned by now for trolling? Shame.
Says the king of trolls.
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 08:45 PM   #66
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Lonestar: Tying politics in a non political debate (on football).

Dude, you have to be in your late 60s because you sound like my Dad more and more. I bet your kids don't want to call you and wish you happy birthday because your answer would be this:
"Damn my birthday! What is so good about it with Obama in the White House?"

Seems everytime I call my Dad and he starts throwing politics in an everyday comment, I now have to think my Dad is posting on the Mane as Lonestar. ****!
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 10:27 PM   #67
Taco John
24/7 Broncos

All Hail King Midas

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

you should see his PMs and reps to me for not living up to his high standards of how a forum admin should behave.
Taco John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 12:41 AM   #68
Houshyamama
I Make The Weather

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brock Osweiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightysmurf View Post
BTW, the girls name is Shay Maria - as I found out on the file info from the avatar, haha.

Evidently she's only famous for her boobs.

http://****yeahshaymaria.tumblr.com/page/2

Damn dude her website has a ton of videos like this.... just showing off her body to crappy music.

That music is really bad
Houshyamama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 12:55 AM   #69
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Welcome to Peyton's Place

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar View Post
Not a bad list.

But as for cutlet well it is up for debate why he wanted out.

BM and TS played there way out of DEN with attitude/legal/league issues take your pick for the player.

So they were no goes in any shape or form.

BTW would you have hpwanted any of those head cases forthe money they got with new teams. Who would you have cut to keep them.

As for the rest.

IMHO Josh left us in better shape than mikey did

Have to do this in pieces. Working on Hughes net and it is slow.
With all due respect, Lonestar... I'll take John Elway's firsthand, been in the Broncos' front office; expected to "right the ship after the disaster that was McDaniels" opinion (that the Broncos were in the "worst shape ever when (he) took over") over your read-about-it-on-the-internet opinion.
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 01:00 AM   #70
Bacchus

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
Lonestar: Tying politics in a non political debate (on football).

Dude, you have to be in your late 60s because you sound like my Dad more and more. I bet your kids don't want to call you and wish you happy birthday because your answer would be this:
"Damn my birthday! What is so good about it with Obama in the White House?"

Seems everytime I call my Dad and he starts throwing politics in an everyday comment, I now have to think my Dad is posting on the Mane as Lonestar. ****!
What he does is take the politics thread and brings that same theory over here. Obviously, if you disagree with him on politics and you disagree with him on McD, Shanahan, or Tebow, it is because you are a liberal and not because McD ruined the team, Shanahan won two SBs or Tim Tebow cannot throw a football.
Old 01-04-2013, 01:59 AM   #71
Durango
Ring of Famer

Woodsman

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
That was an awful season, but nowhere near as awful as this. It was bad because the Broncos were shell shocked, but we still had Elway. We didn't have much when McDaniels left the team. The organization was pretty well falling apart.

It really was falling apart. I left two home game seats empty because I just didn't want to see any more. That Oakland monstrosity was it for me and I seriously considering surrendering season tickets owned by my family since 1962.

I talked to dedicated fans I'd known since childhood who just didn't bother to attend games they had tickets for.

Argue stats or draft successes all you want. McDaniels decimated this team and this fan base. Way back when the Broncos were lovable losers, there was always hope. Under McDaniels, everyone, including me, could see the franchise was just spiraling downward.
Durango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 02:07 AM   #72
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar View Post
I guess the "real fans " will excuse wife beaters drunks and drug users because they are broncos.

Just hope their family is not hit by one of these morons while DUI. Have a feeling they would be singing a different tune.

My sattelite is for crap tonite see ya
1 dont use satellite for the internet it sucks dont listen to the bs spewed forth by your satellite provider
2 i dont know the standard penalty for dui i assume if its a first time offense you have to use a breathalizer to start ya car and probation 2nd time i think you go to prison jail maybe i dunno but mho you should be and apply the same law to everyone .
gee ddint you see my ray lewis jokes silly billy
3. shouldnt this of been discussed in a thread about ray the killer lewis seeing how he kinda got out of that charge
4. what brung that fans support wife beaters stuff up are you saying manning did something or our current coaches ?

Last edited by DAN_BRONCO_FAN; 01-04-2013 at 02:09 AM..
Old 01-04-2013, 02:08 AM   #73
Bacchus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durango View Post
It really was falling apart. I left two home game seats empty because I just didn't want to see any more. That Oakland monstrosity was it for me and I seriously considering surrendering season tickets owned by my family since 1962.

I talked to dedicated fans I'd known since childhood who just didn't bother to attend games they had tickets for.

Argue stats or draft successes all you want. McDaniels decimated this team and this fan base. Way back when the Broncos were lovable losers, there was always hope. Under McDaniels, everyone, including me, could see the franchise was just spiraling downward.
I bet you're thrilled you kept them huh? If Oz turns out to be a good QB we could have 15 years of great football. Hopefully, we'll have another 4 from Manning.
Old 01-04-2013, 02:12 AM   #74
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

can someone explain to me who supposed to be the wife beater drunk what have you on the denver broncos?? the 13-3 team and mcdumbass ruin this team when he was the coach dont anyone else tell me other wise shanahan did a better job than mcdumbass.
Old 01-04-2013, 05:21 AM   #75
Bacchus

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAN_BRONCO_FAN View Post
can someone explain to me who supposed to be the wife beater drunk what have you on the denver broncos?? the 13-3 team and mcdumbass ruin this team when he was the coach dont anyone else tell me other wise shanahan did a better job than mcdumbass.
What Dan said!!!!!.... I think