The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who do we host in the conference game?
Bengals 18 43.90%
Colts 13 31.71%
Ravens 10 24.39%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-31-2012, 09:30 PM   #26
jerseyguy4

Bengals lose and Colts win.

People say the Colts are weak, and they've been saying that for most of the season.
11 and 5 folks. Not that weak.
They have momentum, and this week's win over Houston (when they didn't need to start anyone) was a big risk, and a big gain in terms of keeping that momentum.
They can take the Ravens on the road. The Ravens have been sloppy of late, and they won't have time to gel with those coming back off the wounded list.

Who do I hope we host? Also the Colts. I think they're the easiest win for us. Slam bang, 35-13
Old 12-31-2012, 09:39 PM   #27
Tim

I think we play the bangles but would like to see Indy. They are by far the worst 11-5 team in the nfl of recent history. Negative point differential, weak run D, rookie qb, and sub par cb's would be a nice confidence booster going into the afcc with Mcgahee
Old 12-31-2012, 10:41 PM   #28
Hamrob
All-American!

All-American!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

I'm pretty sure it will be the Ravens as I posted.

But, I want us to play the best team of the 3....hopefully, one of them step up and win big. I don't want a patsie...we need a team that prepares us well for NE!
Hamrob is offline   Reply With Quote