The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2012, 11:36 AM   #26
chawknz
Perennial Pro-bowler
 
chawknz's Avatar
 
Hey now!

Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 925

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Derek Wolfe
Default

Just snagged a single seat the the bleeder sections.

Tickets like to go back on sale as people's web sessions time out.
chawknz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 11:36 AM   #27
MrPeepers
Ring of Famer
 
MrPeepers's Avatar
 
Remember Darrent

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: AZ/CO Littleton
Posts: 1,427

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TBD
Default

I didn't even check the price or the alcohol status of my ticket section 230 115 dollars a ticket.
MrPeepers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 11:55 AM   #28
XXXII&III
Pro Bowler
 

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Aurora
Posts: 533
Default

I was hoping to snag some seats better than what I have and then sell mine (although they are fab) but I give up! Glad some got through.
XXXII&III is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 12:18 PM   #29
troyjbath
Probably Drunk
 
troyjbath's Avatar
 
Long time lurker

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Casper Wyoming
Posts: 201

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris
Default

I'm going to the divisional game. Will probably sell my AFC championship tickets for whatever market price is the week of the game. Got burned last year. Sold my WC round tickets to a Broncos fan for face value. He turned around and sold them to Steelers fans for 3x what he paid me.
troyjbath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 12:43 PM   #30
BroncoBeavis
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

I was barely able to snag the 1 nosebleed I needed. Searched for another pair after that and saw nothin.

Definitely worse than last year. Must mean more STH's picking up their option and locals hitting ticketmaster right away.

I honestly thought it might be easier because there's no opposing fan base set yet to compete with.

Should see HFA in rare form here in a couple weeks. Can't wait!
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 05:24 PM   #31
Irish Stout
Ring of Famer
 
Irish Stout's Avatar
 
Run for it Marty!

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 3,722

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Woodyard
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by troyjbath View Post
I'm going to the divisional game. Will probably sell my AFC championship tickets for whatever market price is the week of the game. Got burned last year. Sold my WC round tickets to a Broncos fan for face value. He turned around and sold them to Steelers fans for 3x what he paid me.
Then he wasn't a fan.
Irish Stout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 05:47 PM   #32
CEH
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 3,833
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
I was barely able to snag the 1 nosebleed I needed. Searched for another pair after that and saw nothin.

Definitely worse than last year. Must mean more STH's picking up their option and locals hitting ticketmaster right away.

I honestly thought it might be easier because there's no opposing fan base set yet to compete with.

Should see HFA in rare form here in a couple weeks. Can't wait!
Only 5K tickets went out to the public and sold out in 9 minutes. STHs ate up all the rest
CEH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 06:01 PM   #33
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!
 
theAPAOps5's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Denver
Posts: 29,388

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEH View Post
Only 5K tickets went out to the public and sold out in 9 minutes. STHs ate up all the rest
Damn that is not very many general public
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 06:26 PM   #34
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
 
maven's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 9,009
Default

thats not a lot of tixs for the general public. congrats to all the people going and make it loud!
maven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 08:41 PM   #35
TheChamp24
Future HOF...CHAMP BAILEY
 
TheChamp24's Avatar
 
The Legend

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Broncos Country
Posts: 5,435
Default

Well, the good thing is, we probably won't have to deal with a lot of opponent fans for any game in Denver this time.
TheChamp24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 10:06 AM   #36
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings
 
broncocalijohn's Avatar
 
I said Do It!

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lake Forest, Orange County, Calif.
Posts: 21,340

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChamp24 View Post
Well, the good thing is, we probably won't have to deal with a lot of opponent fans for any game in Denver this time.
I cannot imagine the prices going higher for Bengals, Colts or Ravens. It isn't like the Patsies or Steelers are coming to town.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 10:11 AM   #37
Smilin Assassin
Tradition
 
Smilin Assassin's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: East Coast
Posts: 1,903
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChamp24 View Post
Well, the good thing is, we probably won't have to deal with a lot of opponent fans for any game in Denver this time.
True. Except Indy fans.

Will be tough to tell, though. Manning's following is even greater than Tebow's. You may see a lot of Colt #18 jerseys pulling for Denver.

How odd would that be...
Smilin Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:25 PM   #38
Meck77
Google Blows
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 16,540
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
I cannot imagine the prices going higher for Bengals, Colts or Ravens. It isn't like the Patsies or Steelers are coming to town.
They have come down a lot. It appears Ravens fans are not pushing up prices at all. Still 10,000 seats on the market between stub hub and Broncos Scalp exchange errr I mean Broncos ticket exchange.

Down to just $115 a single on stub hub.

*edit* down to $110 now. Somebody grab this seat. It's a nose bleed but it gets you in!http://www.stubhub.com/denver-bronco...-2013-4171503/

It appears the sellers on the ticket exchange are coming back to earth. 6,000 sellers! Pair for $127 each. http://www.ticketexchangebyticketmas...13?PID=1349628

What is face value for an upper level playoff seat anyway?

Last edited by Meck77; 01-08-2013 at 02:38 PM..
Meck77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 03:02 PM   #39
orange crusher
Predominately Orange
 
orange crusher's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Rapid City, SD
Posts: 2,606
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meck77 View Post
What is face value for an upper level playoff seat anyway?
Between the 40's were $85. Outside the 40's are probably slightly less. This is for this weekend's game. Next weekends is quite a bit higher. I think $130 for between the 40s.
orange crusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:27 PM.


Denver Broncos