The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 12-30-2012, 07:26 PM   #176
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Who the Hell wouldn't want to have the road to the Super Bowl go through their home field? Good grief. This is an all-time thread fail.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 07:27 PM   #177
baja
It is what it Is.

Pay attention.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chase Vaughn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterscotch Stallion View Post
Errand and baja fighting... Reminds me of the douche vs. turd episode of South Park.
Well I see the third stooge just showed up.

I'll let you three stooges have this thread.

I am happy I could my small part to allow you to feel superior.

Oh an Foxy I really think you should date errand you are intellectual soul mates.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 07:28 PM   #178
DENVERDUI55

Why wouldn't you want HFA throughout the playoffs? Pretty much is a trip to AFC championship game?
Old 12-30-2012, 07:30 PM   #179
baja
It is what it Is.

Pay attention.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chase Vaughn

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoFox View Post
Why.. because I don't want to bow down to the logic that it would be smarter to LOSE a game to be the second seed, because it would somehow magically benefit us, even though you think Cinci can beat NE at NE?

Which game do you think I wanted to lose?
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 07:31 PM   #180
DENVERDUI55

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
I know! He really has me on the ropes. I'm thinking I will need to look around for another message board. He's killin me with his relentlessness. What a fan he is. He should be in the ring of flame.
In all fairness every single one of us say things we don't mean from time to time. With that being said you did say you would get rid of the broncos as your team if they shipped that one FB out and signed Manning. That is a serious statement. You have to expect to never hear the end of that.
Old 12-30-2012, 07:32 PM   #181
Butterscotch Stallion

I don't want to win our playoff game, because if we win we will have to advance and play a good team.
Old 12-30-2012, 07:34 PM   #182
KipCorrington25
Free Safety

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
Keep in mind, you said what you said.....why you're shocked someone calls you out on it is beyond me. What's truly sad is you have no shame about saying those things about this team....but keep thinking you're just as big a fan as anyone else now that the Broncos have broke it off in your ass.
The Broncos actually broke it off in KC's ass once again.
KipCorrington25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 07:36 PM   #183
errand
Ring of Famer

Forgot more than you'll ever know

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
You cant make this thread within the last few days and then say you are now happy.

Errand will be in here soon to tell you how wrong you really are on this.

Exactly....he makes a thread saying he doesn't want the #1 seed, and now he comes in here saying he's glad we have it?

home field in a venue like SAF at MH is a bigger advantage to this team.....we've allowed 18 points per game overall, but that goes down to just under 17 at home. Offensively we've scored less than 30 at home one time...and even then it was 25.

so we play better at home....both offensively and defensively, the thin air, and the crowd noise add in we're 4-2 vs. Brady at home.....so yeah, he is wrong.
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 07:38 PM   #184
errand
Ring of Famer

Quote:
I don't want to win our playoff game, because if we win we will have to advance and play a good team.
Don't give Baja any ****ing ideas for a new thread.....
Old 12-30-2012, 07:38 PM   #185
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Baja was against the first seed before he was for it. You John Kerry flip-flopper dippity doopity doppler radar.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 07:42 PM   #186
Drunken.Broncoholic

I thought renouncing your bronco fandom was bad enough, but this thread adds to it. Probably best if this thread gets buried eh Baja?
Old 12-30-2012, 07:44 PM   #187
DENVERDUI55

The reason this thread is fail is Denver will have to beat New England this post season regardless of seeding. #2 or #3 either way is in Denver so why wouldn't you want your other game at home for sure and pretty much make the AFC championship game a likely scenerio?
Old 12-30-2012, 07:45 PM   #188
errand
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
In all fairness every single one of us say things we don't mean from time to time. With that being said you did say you would get rid of the broncos as your team if they shipped that one FB out and signed Manning. That is a serious statement. You have to expect to never hear the end of that.
Exactly....TJ called Bowlen a gutless drunk.... Blueflame called the Jake Plummer signing a "mistake of colossal proportions"

They caught hell for more than a few games for those statements...and they like Baja made those dumb comments because they were butt hurt that a player or coach they loved or liked was mistreated in their mind.
Old 12-30-2012, 08:59 PM   #189
RedskinBronco
Ring of Famer

This worked out so great.

Winner of Baltimore/Indy and then winner of Houston/NE; all AT HOME
RedskinBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 09:01 PM   #190
DENVERDUI55

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinBronco View Post
This worked out so great.

Winner of Baltimore/Indy and then winner of Houston/NE; all AT HOME
I honestly think we got Cincinatti coming to town in the divisional.
Old 12-30-2012, 09:02 PM   #191
Butterscotch Stallion

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
Exactly....TJ called Bowlen a gutless drunk.... Blueflame called the Jake Plummer signing a "mistake of colossal proportions"

They caught hell for more than a few games for those statements...and they like Baja made those dumb comments because they were butt hurt that a player or coach they loved or liked was mistreated in their mind.
Nothing was more disparaging to this team than wanting orton over Tebow though... You are actually the worst fan.
Old 12-30-2012, 09:58 PM   #192
HAT
I think, therefore I ham.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Adam Weber

Quote:
Because if Houston loses and we win and NE wins than not only do we get the #1 seed but NE will have the #2 seed. I rather take the #2 seed and make NE play in the wild card game. If we have to go to Houston so be it. Manning is like 12 & 2 there.
Wait, what?
HAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 10:06 PM   #193
Play2win
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Duke

Houston = US, last year.

Backing into playoffs, win WC round (barely), then get demolished when they go against a real team.
Play2win is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 10:16 PM   #194
Doggcow
Rebel Laughs

At Unbelievers

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
I honestly think we got Cincinatti coming to town in the divisional.
Yeah, honestly I'm a little worried about Cinci too, their D-Line can play.
Doggcow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 10:19 PM   #195
Jekyll15Hyde
Anti Frown Cannon & McD..

Quote:
Nothing was more disparaging to this team than wanting orton over Tebow though... You are actually the worst fan.
go away jhizz
Jekyll15Hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 10:36 PM   #196
Bacchus

This thread is going to be around long after you are dead and buried!!!!

Last edited by Bacchus; 12-30-2012 at 10:48 PM..
Old 12-30-2012, 10:38 PM   #197
DenverBound
Perennial Pro-bowler

CotY

Quote:
Because if Houston loses and we win and NE wins than not only do we get the #1 seed but NE will have the #2 seed. I rather take the #2 seed and make NE play in the wild card game. If we have to go to Houston so be it. Manning is like 12 & 2 there.
You guys can give Baja all the **** you want but the truth is his logic was and still is sound. If we would would have had to go to Houston and that's a big if, we would have trashed them. They are playing like trash and would have most likely lost before that ended up happening anyway... All the while Denver would have still gotten the bye while NE would have had to play an extra game having less time to prepare and heal and for all accounts we still would have had HF advantage because the Texans are a joke.
DenverBound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 10:42 PM   #198
BroncoBeavis

I'm not digging on Baja either. But I think there are two legit contenders in the conference this year. Having them meet in the AFCCG is the way it should go. And that road heading through Denver is pretty damn sweet.
Old 12-30-2012, 10:48 PM   #199
Doggcow
Rebel Laughs

At Unbelievers

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
I'm not digging on Baja either. But I think there are two legit contenders in the conference this year. Having them meet in the AFCCG is the way it should go. And that road heading through Denver is pretty damn sweet.
It would have been going through Denver anyway.

However, I honestly want an extra game to "Practice" for New England anyway. I was kinda worried about getting them after a bye if we had some rust, they could *****lam us.
Doggcow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 10:57 PM   #200
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

I think we should give up the #1 seed and fall to #6. With Houston down on the ropes, nothing is better to play a wounded team to use as practice and go down there and whip their butts. Then assuming NE wins, we go to the Pats and gets some revenge on them and beat them on the road. I want to beat the best at their house so their fans cry and have 70k b****ing and moaning in that NE accent. See, we did the road to revenge tour in 97 so why not do it again?

Is this how you do it Baja?
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote