The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2012, 08:17 PM   #401
DENVERDUI55
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterscotch Stallion View Post
Yeah, 300 yards against the number 1 pass d in a playoff game is not progression from the bills or chiefs game. Good call.
Yeah 10-21 is really good QB play. I'll take the 4 catches for 200 yds as the real reason Denver won along with plays by the Defense.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 08:19 PM   #402
Butterscotch Stallion
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepipe View Post
Flukes do happen.
Wait..so you have dropped the progression argument and backed up to "it was a fluke"? Again....you guys make this too easy.

Stick the the arguments or go away. Losing so quickly and moving the goal posts when beaten is sad to watch.

Really, it's pathetic.


Another win for me.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 08:20 PM   #403
Butterscotch Stallion
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
Yeah 10-21 is really good QB play. I'll take the 4 catches for 200 yds as the real reason Denver won along with plays by the Defense.
Those catches, where they throws from a qb?
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 08:20 PM   #404
DENVERDUI55
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
You got me. I wanted to continue the Tebow experiment this year. You wanted this to be year 1 of Kyle's shiny new contract. I'd feel a little more sheepish about the callouts after such an epic fail. But it is what it is.
Why do you bring up Orton? Your the one that wanted Teblow over Manning. You were very strong that that was the right choice when Manning was 1000000000X better than your fatheat boy.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 08:21 PM   #405
Butterscotch Stallion
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepipe View Post
Took long enough but he did bench Sanchez in favor McElroy.
So, you think Rex Ryan is a good coach when it comes to evaluating qbs?
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 08:23 PM   #406
DENVERDUI55
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterscotch Stallion View Post
Those catches, where they throws from a qb?
No from a FB who completed less than 50% of his passes like he always does. 80 yards came on a routine play that a great WR turned into 80yds when it should of been 20. How many QB's get cover zero coverage on every play pretty much? None in the NFL unless you have a FB playing QB.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 08:26 PM   #407
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 28,486

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Good QB's don't have to hope that the ****ing Jags sign them so they have a job. It's over he was a flash in the pan. We got a real QB and we can play big boy football now.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 08:26 PM   #408
errand
Ring of Famer
 
errand's Avatar
 
Forgot more than you'll ever know

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Western NC mountains
Posts: 17,219
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterscotch Stallion View Post
True. Hopefully Tebow can turn the ball over 50 times in two years to impress Rex Ryan.
You're like Beavis...you think disdain for Tebow's lack of ability to throw the ball accurately = "I like Sanchez"

Here's a thought...Sanchez sucks, and so does Tebow. See how that works?
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 08:28 PM   #409
errand
Ring of Famer
 
errand's Avatar
 
Forgot more than you'll ever know

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Western NC mountains
Posts: 17,219
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterscotch Stallion View Post
Yeah, 300 yards against the number 1 pass d in a playoff game is not progression from the bills or chiefs game. Good call.
Pray tell, how many other games have you seen where Tebow had the success he had in that game? One....maybe two. That means that game is more the exception than the rule.
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 08:30 PM   #410
Butterscotch Stallion
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
No from a FB who completed less than 50% of his passes like he always does. 80 yards came on a routine play that a great WR turned into 80yds when it should of been 20. How many QB's get cover zero coverage on every play pretty much? None in the NFL unless you have a FB playing QB.
So now he is a FB who got lucky? Got it. I see what I'm dealing with now. I once argued with a fat 12 year old girl about Glee being the worst show ever.
Her emotion based, estrogen laden vaginal queefs of debate tactics were so wildly uninspiring and pathetic that I just laughed in her face.


Debate is for men, honey. When your period is over, come find me.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 08:32 PM   #411
Butterscotch Stallion
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
You're like Beavis...you think disdain for Tebow's lack of ability to throw the ball accurately = "I like Sanchez"

Here's a thought...Sanchez sucks, and so does Tebow. See how that works?
I was talking about Rex Ryan.

Jeez, are you always wrong?
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 08:32 PM   #412
errand
Ring of Famer
 
errand's Avatar
 
Forgot more than you'll ever know

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Western NC mountains
Posts: 17,219
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterscotch Stallion View Post
So, you think Rex Ryan is a good coach when it comes to evaluating qbs?
Perhaps he's not good at the evaluating of QB's....does that mean you are? Nope, it doesn't.

How you can see pass after pass sail over the head of intended receivers into the gatorade bucket or bounce into the grass 4-5 feet in front of him and stll think all he needs is more reps?
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 08:33 PM   #413
peacepipe
Ring of Famer
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 6,863

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterscotch Stallion View Post
Wait..so you have dropped the progression argument and backed up to "it was a fluke"? Again....you guys make this too easy.

Stick the the arguments or go away. Losing so quickly and moving the goal posts when beaten is sad to watch.

Really, it's pathetic.


Another win for me.
flukes don't equal progression,so no I have not dropped the progression argument.
peacepipe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 08:34 PM   #414
errand
Ring of Famer
 
errand's Avatar
 
Forgot more than you'll ever know

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Western NC mountains
Posts: 17,219
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterscotch Stallion View Post
So now he is a FB who got lucky? Got it. I see what I'm dealing with now. I once argued with a fat 12 year old girl about Glee being the worst show ever.
Her emotion based, estrogen laden vaginal queefs of debate tactics were so wildly uninspiring and pathetic that I just laughed in her face.


Debate is for men, honey. When your period is over, come find me.
You argued with a 12 year old child? well I guess now you know how we feel debating you......
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 08:34 PM   #415
Butterscotch Stallion
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
Pray tell, how many other games have you seen where Tebow had the success he had in that game? One....maybe two. That means that game is more the exception than the rule.
You can find a rule in 16 starts? Impressive. You should be a scout.

The topic being discussed was about progression.

Try to keep up guys...please...I'm bored.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 08:35 PM   #416
Butterscotch Stallion
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepipe View Post
flukes don't equal progression,so no I have not dropped the progression argument.
Got it. How do you know it was a fluke?
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 08:36 PM   #417
Butterscotch Stallion
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
You argued with a 12 year old child? well I guess now you know how we feel debating you......
I like to try to help idiots become smart. I like humanity and do my part to improve it. The sludge of should have been aborted ****wits in this thread really could use my help, you know?
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 08:37 PM   #418
Butterscotch Stallion
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
Perhaps he's not good at the evaluating of QB's....does that mean you are? Nope, it doesn't.

How you can see pass after pass sail over the head of intended receivers into the gatorade bucket or bounce into the grass 4-5 feet in front of him and stll think all he needs is more reps?
I'm better than him for sure. I said Sanchez was a turnover prone loser last year. I would have benched him in week 3. I said the same of Orion and claimed Tebow would take us further.

So, I'm better than you and Ryan.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 08:44 PM   #419
errand
Ring of Famer
 
errand's Avatar
 
Forgot more than you'll ever know

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Western NC mountains
Posts: 17,219
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterscotch Stallion View Post
You can find a rule in 16 starts? Impressive. You should be a scout.

The topic being discussed was about progression.

Try to keep up guys...please...I'm bored.
He went from back-up to starter to punt protector to unemployed.....

How's that for progression?
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 08:45 PM   #420
BroncoBeavis
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
...again you lie!

I never said I hoped or dreamed that Orton would be signed to a new contract....

I asked one of your nuthugging cronies (after he said Orton was going to be gone after '11) if it were possible that if Orton played well and the Broncos improved that the Broncos might re-sign him...


But the context is even better coming from Mr "Orton's better than Jay because all he does is win games!"
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 08:46 PM   #421
peacepipe
Ring of Famer
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 6,863

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterscotch Stallion View Post
I'm better than him for sure. I said Sanchez was a turnover prone loser last year. I would have benched him in week 3. I said the same of Orion and claimed Tebow would take us further.

So, I'm better than you and Ryan.
So much so that he will be out of a job,it's just a shame only you see the potential in teblow. If only an NFL team were smart enough to hire you.
peacepipe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 08:46 PM   #422
errand
Ring of Famer
 
errand's Avatar
 
Forgot more than you'll ever know

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Western NC mountains
Posts: 17,219
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterscotch Stallion View Post
I like to try to help idiots become smart. I like humanity and do my part to improve it. The sludge of should have been aborted ****wits in this thread really could use my help, you know?
and you think arguing with a 12 year old child helps humanity? Duh, OK.....
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 08:47 PM   #423
Butterscotch Stallion
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepipe View Post
So much so that he will be out of a job,it's just a shame only you see the potential in teblow. If only an NFL team were smart enough to hire you.
It's true. If only. But as you can see by this thread, I win and value winning. I don't stubbornly cling to losers because of it. My ego is secondary to truth. That's why I am a winner, like Tebow.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 08:48 PM   #424
Butterscotch Stallion
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
and you think arguing with a 12 year old child helps humanity? Duh, OK.....
If I get that chunky **** to stop watching Glee, yes, it definitely helps everyone,
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 08:49 PM   #425
errand
Ring of Famer
 
errand's Avatar
 
Forgot more than you'll ever know

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Western NC mountains
Posts: 17,219
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post


But the context is even better coming from Mr "Orton's better than Jay because all he does is win games!"
....and yet that is the same argument you and your clown posse are tossing about to defend Tebow.

BTW, the Cowboys probably aren't going to cut Kyle Orton at the end of the season.....what do you think the Jets are going to do with Tebow?
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:51 AM.


Denver Broncos