The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2012, 04:50 PM   #376
BroncoBeavis
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maven View Post
tebow wouldve gotten this team to 14-2
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 04:51 PM   #377
Butterscotch Stallion
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jekyll15Hyde View Post
I thought you were posting a pic of the stallion...

That tool has been owned up and down this thread and thinks he is cleaning house.
He was. Nothing gets by you numb nuts. Clearly my ass kicking in this thread is more of a statement on the lack of intelligence of the other side.

Good catch, really. You is smart, you is beautiful, and you is retarded.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 04:52 PM   #378
Butterscotch Stallion
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maven View Post
tebow wouldve gotten this team to 14-2
Lol.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 05:01 PM   #379
Play2win
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 9,630

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Duke
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maven View Post
tebow wouldve gotten this team to 14-2
Yeah, but it would've taken him 3 seasons...
Play2win is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 05:06 PM   #380
Butterscotch Stallion
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Orton would have gotten this team to 2-14.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 05:12 PM   #381
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 28,650

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

How many Tebow fans said Manning wouldn't last the 2012 season? Now looks like Tebow's career is in doubt not the other way around.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 05:36 PM   #382
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
Where is Amazon!

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 34,636

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
How many Tebow fans said Manning wouldn't last the 2012 season? Now looks like Tebow's career is in doubt not the other way around.
Somewhere mCgruder is creating userid's on CFL forums preparing for Timmy's next team, maybe he goes to the RoughRiders or Argonauts.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 05:43 PM   #383
errand
Ring of Famer
 
errand's Avatar
 
Forgot more than you'll ever know

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Western NC mountains
Posts: 17,338
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
. You've really got to stop listening to Errand so much. That weak superfan sauce is right out of his playbook. You do realize he was THE biggest Ortonaut on this board don't you? He's all overcompensation ever since.
I see you're still trying to make hay out of the my support for Orton>Tebow is worse than your Tebow>Manning argument....but carry on clown. see the difference is that

I've not pined for Orton like you have for Tebow......

I did not wax eloquent the tears in my children's eyes after Orton was benched, then waived like you did over Tebow.....

I did not blast the organization for getting rid of Orton like you did for Tebow....

And unlike you when the question was posed who did I want as our starting QB for 2012....well, let's just take a stroll down memory lane -

Who do you want to be our quarterback in 2012.

PeytonManning
*WARHORSE*, Aftermath, alkemical, alpine, Ambiguous, Archie, Arkansas Bronco, Arkie, Asso Wilson, Atwater His Ass, ayjackson, bendog, Blart, Blueflame, BoiseBluTurf, bombay, bowtown, bronco610, broncocalijohn, Broncojef, BroncoLifer, BroncoMatt, BroncoSojia, Broncos_OTM, Bronkota, campocorto, chawknz, chickennob2, ColoradoBuff, Cpntrips, crawdad, Crushaholic, cutback, cutthemdown, DarkHorse30, DBroncos4life, DENVERDUI55, DenverDynamite, DomCasual, Dos Rios, Drunk idiot kicker, Drunk Monkey, Drunken.Broncoholic, Dukes, Durango, El Minion, elsid13, Endy, enjolras, errand, extralife, Fedaykin, flynzebra, Frisian, ghwk, gmp, GoBroncos DownUnder, GoHAM, gotfredson, GreeleyGrizzley, Gutless Drunk, hkbroncos, hookemhess, Houshyamama, Hulamau, Jack1118son, Jason7730, JCMElway, JCsuperstar, Jekyll15Hyde, kamakazi_kal, Kaylore, KevinJames, Kid A, Killericon, KipCorrington25, lod01, lvbronco, maher_tyler, Majik, maven, mellow mood, Mightysmurf, NFLBRONCO, oubronco, peacepipe, pokenation, Prodigal19, Que, randomtask, Ratboy, razorwire77, rdskier, Requiem, Rohirrim, Rolandftw, Ronnie Tsunami, Sassy, scannon, Schism, Shananahan, Shoemaker, SimonFletcher73, Sinedog, SJ Bronco, Slade, SonOfLe-loLang, SouthStndJunkie, spdirty, Spider, SpringStein, Stagger Lee, STBumpkin, Steve Sewell, stoxman, StugotsIII, Taco John, TheDave, theedge111, thevance_82, Tim, TonyR, Turd_Ferguson, v2micca, vancejohnson82, yerner, Ziggy
127 72.57%

Tim Tebow
55CrushEm, Aardvark, Agamemnon, BabyTO, Broncbow, BroncoBeavis, Broncobiv, broncogary, Broncoman13, Casper Bronco, Chris, Cito Pelon, ColoradoDarin, crazyhorse, DAN_BRONCO_FAN, Darkdoc, db56, dbfan21, Dedhed, Doggcow, El Jué, go_broncos, GreatBronco16, HighCountryBronco, jacob2125, Jay3, Jesterhole, jet19, jmz313, joe9999, lcbronco, lonestar, MacGruder, Marshall Dumervil, meangene, MileHighMagic, montrose, mustangtoby, myMind, NUB, rbackfactory80, sisterhellfyre, SoCalBronco, TD30, The Moops, TheFullTebow, winstoncup bronco, ~Crash~
48 27.43%

errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 05:45 PM   #384
errand
Ring of Famer
 
errand's Avatar
 
Forgot more than you'll ever know

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Western NC mountains
Posts: 17,338
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
How many Tebow fans said Manning wouldn't last the 2012 season? Now looks like Tebow's career is in doubt not the other way around.
Practically all of them.....
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 05:55 PM   #385
Butterscotch Stallion
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
Practically all of them.....
Link?
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 06:58 PM   #386
SJ Bronco
Ring of Famer
 
SJ Bronco's Avatar
 
Real Tree, No Seeds

Join Date: May 2001
Location: San Jose Ca
Posts: 9,418

Adopt-a-Bronco:
John Elway
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
I see you're still trying to make hay out of the my support for Orton>Tebow is worse than your Tebow>Manning argument....but carry on clown. see the difference is that

I've not pined for Orton like you have for Tebow......

I did not wax eloquent the tears in my children's eyes after Orton was benched, then waived like you did over Tebow.....

I did not blast the organization for getting rid of Orton like you did for Tebow....

And unlike you when the question was posed who did I want as our starting QB for 2012....well, let's just take a stroll down memory lane -

Who do you want to be our quarterback in 2012.

PeytonManning
*WARHORSE*, Aftermath, alkemical, alpine, Ambiguous, Archie, Arkansas Bronco, Arkie, Asso Wilson, Atwater His Ass, ayjackson, bendog, Blart, Blueflame, BoiseBluTurf, bombay, bowtown, bronco610, broncocalijohn, Broncojef, BroncoLifer, BroncoMatt, BroncoSojia, Broncos_OTM, Bronkota, campocorto, chawknz, chickennob2, ColoradoBuff, Cpntrips, crawdad, Crushaholic, cutback, cutthemdown, DarkHorse30, DBroncos4life, DENVERDUI55, DenverDynamite, DomCasual, Dos Rios, Drunk idiot kicker, Drunk Monkey, Drunken.Broncoholic, Dukes, Durango, El Minion, elsid13, Endy, enjolras, errand, extralife, Fedaykin, flynzebra, Frisian, ghwk, gmp, GoBroncos DownUnder, GoHAM, gotfredson, GreeleyGrizzley, Gutless Drunk, hkbroncos, hookemhess, Houshyamama, Hulamau, Jack1118son, Jason7730, JCMElway, JCsuperstar, Jekyll15Hyde, kamakazi_kal, Kaylore, KevinJames, Kid A, Killericon, KipCorrington25, lod01, lvbronco, maher_tyler, Majik, maven, mellow mood, Mightysmurf, NFLBRONCO, oubronco, peacepipe, pokenation, Prodigal19, Que, randomtask, Ratboy, razorwire77, rdskier, Requiem, Rohirrim, Rolandftw, Ronnie Tsunami, Sassy, scannon, Schism, Shananahan, Shoemaker, SimonFletcher73, Sinedog, SJ Bronco, Slade, SonOfLe-loLang, SouthStndJunkie, spdirty, Spider, SpringStein, Stagger Lee, STBumpkin, Steve Sewell, stoxman, StugotsIII, Taco John, TheDave, theedge111, thevance_82, Tim, TonyR, Turd_Ferguson, v2micca, vancejohnson82, yerner, Ziggy
127 72.57%

Tim Tebow
55CrushEm, Aardvark, Agamemnon, BabyTO, Broncbow, BroncoBeavis, Broncobiv, broncogary, Broncoman13, Casper Bronco, Chris, Cito Pelon, ColoradoDarin, crazyhorse, DAN_BRONCO_FAN, Darkdoc, db56, dbfan21, Dedhed, Doggcow, El Jué, go_broncos, GreatBronco16, HighCountryBronco, jacob2125, Jay3, Jesterhole, jet19, jmz313, joe9999, lcbronco, lonestar, MacGruder, Marshall Dumervil, meangene, MileHighMagic, montrose, mustangtoby, myMind, NUB, rbackfactory80, sisterhellfyre, SoCalBronco, TD30, The Moops, TheFullTebow, winstoncup bronco, ~Crash~
48 27.43%

Fact
SJ Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 07:03 PM   #387
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer
 
DAN_BRONCO_FAN's Avatar
 
weed will win

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: colorado springs area
Posts: 3,027

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maven View Post
tebow wouldve gotten this team to 14-2
uh uhhh 30-0 ahahahahaah
DAN_BRONCO_FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 07:14 PM   #388
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer
 
DAN_BRONCO_FAN's Avatar
 
weed will win

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: colorado springs area
Posts: 3,027

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
I see you're still trying to make hay out of the my support for Orton>Tebow is worse than your Tebow>Manning argument....but carry on clown. see the difference is that

I've not pined for Orton like you have for Tebow......

I did not wax eloquent the tears in my children's eyes after Orton was benched, then waived like you did over Tebow.....

I did not blast the organization for getting rid of Orton like you did for Tebow....

And unlike you when the question was posed who did I want as our starting QB for 2012....well, let's just take a stroll down memory lane -

Who do you want to be our quarterback in 2012.

PeytonManning
*WARHORSE*, Aftermath, alkemical, alpine, Ambiguous, Archie, Arkansas Bronco, Arkie, Asso Wilson, Atwater His Ass, ayjackson, bendog, Blart, Blueflame, BoiseBluTurf, bombay, bowtown, bronco610, broncocalijohn, Broncojef, BroncoLifer, BroncoMatt, BroncoSojia, Broncos_OTM, Bronkota, campocorto, chawknz, chickennob2, ColoradoBuff, Cpntrips, crawdad, Crushaholic, cutback, cutthemdown, DarkHorse30, DBroncos4life, DENVERDUI55, DenverDynamite, DomCasual, Dos Rios, Drunk idiot kicker, Drunk Monkey, Drunken.Broncoholic, Dukes, Durango, El Minion, elsid13, Endy, enjolras, errand, extralife, Fedaykin, flynzebra, Frisian, ghwk, gmp, GoBroncos DownUnder, GoHAM, gotfredson, GreeleyGrizzley, Gutless Drunk, hkbroncos, hookemhess, Houshyamama, Hulamau, Jack1118son, Jason7730, JCMElway, JCsuperstar, Jekyll15Hyde, kamakazi_kal, Kaylore, KevinJames, Kid A, Killericon, KipCorrington25, lod01, lvbronco, maher_tyler, Majik, maven, mellow mood, Mightysmurf, NFLBRONCO, oubronco, peacepipe, pokenation, Prodigal19, Que, randomtask, Ratboy, razorwire77, rdskier, Requiem, Rohirrim, Rolandftw, Ronnie Tsunami, Sassy, scannon, Schism, Shananahan, Shoemaker, SimonFletcher73, Sinedog, SJ Bronco, Slade, SonOfLe-loLang, SouthStndJunkie, spdirty, Spider, SpringStein, Stagger Lee, STBumpkin, Steve Sewell, stoxman, StugotsIII, Taco John, TheDave, theedge111, thevance_82, Tim, TonyR, Turd_Ferguson, v2micca, vancejohnson82, yerner, Ziggy DAN_BRONCO_FAN,
127 72.57%

Tim Tebow
55CrushEm, Aardvark, Agamemnon, BabyTO, Broncbow, BroncoBeavis, Broncobiv, broncogary, Broncoman13, Casper Bronco, Chris, Cito Pelon, ColoradoDarin, crazyhorse, Darkdoc, db56, dbfan21, Dedhed, Doggcow, El Jué, go_broncos, GreatBronco16, HighCountryBronco, jacob2125, Jay3, Jesterhole, jet19, jmz313, joe9999, lcbronco, lonestar, MacGruder, Marshall Dumervil, meangene, MileHighMagic, montrose, mustangtoby, myMind, NUB, rbackfactory80, sisterhellfyre, SoCalBronco, TD30, The Moops, TheFullTebow, winstoncup bronco, ~Crash~
48 27.43%

i changed my vote lmfao
boy was i wrong i mean right thank god for elway manning
DAN_BRONCO_FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 07:54 PM   #389
Drunken.Broncoholic
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

What's amusing are the QBs these clowns were dissing, saying tebow was way better than them, are progressing in the NFL. QBs like Ponder improving their games while tebow is unemployed.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 07:58 PM   #390
BroncoBeavis
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

You got me. I wanted to continue the Tebow experiment this year. You wanted this to be year 1 of Kyle's shiny new contract. I'd feel a little more sheepish about the callouts after such an epic fail. But it is what it is.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 08:00 PM   #391
Butterscotch Stallion
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
What's amusing are the QBs these clowns were dissing, saying tebow was way better than them, are progressing in the NFL. QBs like Ponder improving their games while tebow is unemployed.
You mean a qb can progress with reps? I was told 16 starts is all you need to know... (Another loss for you btw....keep me coming.)
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 08:05 PM   #392
errand
Ring of Famer
 
errand's Avatar
 
Forgot more than you'll ever know

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Western NC mountains
Posts: 17,338
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
You got me. I wanted to continue the Tebow experiment this year. You wanted this to be year 1 of Kyle's shiny new contract. I'd feel a little more sheepish about the callouts after such an epic fail. But it is what it is.
...again you lie!

I never said I hoped or dreamed that Orton would be signed to a new contract....

I asked one of your nuthugging cronies (after he said Orton was going to be gone after '11) if it were possible that if Orton played well and the Broncos improved that the Broncos might re-sign him. But feel free to continue acting like you struck gold....
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 08:07 PM   #393
errand
Ring of Famer
 
errand's Avatar
 
Forgot more than you'll ever know

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Western NC mountains
Posts: 17,338
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterscotch Stallion View Post
You mean a qb can progress with reps? I was told 16 starts is all you need to know... (Another loss for you btw....keep me coming.)
Well of course they can improve with more reps....but first they have to impress the coaches enough to give them said reps.....
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 08:10 PM   #394
peacepipe
Ring of Famer
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 6,993

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

It's a shame Tebow never showed any progress in any of his starts.
peacepipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 08:11 PM   #395
KipCorrington25
Free Safety
 
KipCorrington25's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Centennial
Posts: 3,561
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
I see you're still trying to make hay out of the my support for Orton>Tebow is worse than your Tebow>Manning argument....but carry on clown. see the difference is that

I've not pined for Orton like you have for Tebow......

I did not wax eloquent the tears in my children's eyes after Orton was benched, then waived like you did over Tebow.....

I did not blast the organization for getting rid of Orton like you did for Tebow....

And unlike you when the question was posed who did I want as our starting QB for 2012....well, let's just take a stroll down memory lane -

Who do you want to be our quarterback in 2012.

PeytonManning
*WARHORSE*, Aftermath, alkemical, alpine, Ambiguous, Archie, Arkansas Bronco, Arkie, Asso Wilson, Atwater His Ass, ayjackson, bendog, Blart, Blueflame, BoiseBluTurf, bombay, bowtown, bronco610, broncocalijohn, Broncojef, BroncoLifer, BroncoMatt, BroncoSojia, Broncos_OTM, Bronkota, campocorto, chawknz, chickennob2, ColoradoBuff, Cpntrips, crawdad, Crushaholic, cutback, cutthemdown, DarkHorse30, DBroncos4life, DENVERDUI55, DenverDynamite, DomCasual, Dos Rios, Drunk idiot kicker, Drunk Monkey, Drunken.Broncoholic, Dukes, Durango, El Minion, elsid13, Endy, enjolras, errand, extralife, Fedaykin, flynzebra, Frisian, ghwk, gmp, GoBroncos DownUnder, GoHAM, gotfredson, GreeleyGrizzley, Gutless Drunk, hkbroncos, hookemhess, Houshyamama, Hulamau, Jack1118son, Jason7730, JCMElway, JCsuperstar, Jekyll15Hyde, kamakazi_kal, Kaylore, KevinJames, Kid A, Killericon, KipCorrington25, lod01, lvbronco, maher_tyler, Majik, maven, mellow mood, Mightysmurf, NFLBRONCO, oubronco, peacepipe, pokenation, Prodigal19, Que, randomtask, Ratboy, razorwire77, rdskier, Requiem, Rohirrim, Rolandftw, Ronnie Tsunami, Sassy, scannon, Schism, Shananahan, Shoemaker, SimonFletcher73, Sinedog, SJ Bronco, Slade, SonOfLe-loLang, SouthStndJunkie, spdirty, Spider, SpringStein, Stagger Lee, STBumpkin, Steve Sewell, stoxman, StugotsIII, Taco John, TheDave, theedge111, thevance_82, Tim, TonyR, Turd_Ferguson, v2micca, vancejohnson82, yerner, Ziggy
127 72.57%

Tim Tebow
55CrushEm, Aardvark, Agamemnon, BabyTO, Broncbow, BroncoBeavis, Broncobiv, broncogary, Broncoman13, Casper Bronco, Chris, Cito Pelon, ColoradoDarin, crazyhorse, DAN_BRONCO_FAN, Darkdoc, db56, dbfan21, Dedhed, Doggcow, El Jué, go_broncos, GreatBronco16, HighCountryBronco, jacob2125, Jay3, Jesterhole, jet19, jmz313, joe9999, lcbronco, lonestar, MacGruder, Marshall Dumervil, meangene, MileHighMagic, montrose, mustangtoby, myMind, NUB, rbackfactory80, sisterhellfyre, SoCalBronco, TD30, The Moops, TheFullTebow, winstoncup bronco, ~Crash~
48 27.43%

Hell yeah I voted for Manning, not that it was a tough choice... Halle Berry or Nell Carter sort of dilema.
KipCorrington25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 08:12 PM   #396
Butterscotch Stallion
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
Well of course they can improve with more reps....but first they have to impress the coaches enough to give them said reps.....
True. Hopefully Tebow can turn the ball over 50 times in two years to impress Rex Ryan.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 08:14 PM   #397
Butterscotch Stallion
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepipe View Post
It's a shame Tebow never showed any progress in any of his starts.
Yeah, 300 yards against the number 1 pass d in a playoff game is not progression from the bills or chiefs game. Good call.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 08:15 PM   #398
peacepipe
Ring of Famer
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 6,993

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterscotch Stallion View Post
True. Hopefully Tebow can turn the ball over 50 times in two years to impress Rex Ryan.
Took long enough but he did bench Sanchez in favor McElroy.
peacepipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 08:15 PM   #399
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 28,650

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
Well of course they can improve with more reps....but first they have to impress the coaches enough to give them said reps.....
I hear the CFL hands out reps to players in need.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 08:16 PM   #400
peacepipe
Ring of Famer
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 6,993

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterscotch Stallion View Post
Yeah, 300 yards against the number 1 pass d in a playoff game is not progression from the bills or chiefs game. Good call.
Flukes do happen.
peacepipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:04 AM.


Denver Broncos