The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-30-2012, 05:51 PM   #1
steeledude
Seasoned Veteran

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default Let's not forget...

Champ Bailey. I was just kind of thinking about when he resigned (two?) years ago. He could have signed with any team he wanted, he could have picked and chosen what seemed to be the quickest route to the Super Bowl and left us behind, and frankly given the way he was treated by McDaniels on the contract negotiations--no one would have blamed him for leaving. All he needs to complete his amazing career is a Super Bowl ring, and for him to sign back with the Broncos after being treated like absolute horse **** by McD, after seeing what kind of major mess our team was in (that was the year we picked 2nd in the draft), just shows he is amongst the most loyal of players today.

I doubt Champ foresaw a day like day coming to Denver. No way he figured on Manning. Of all the Broncos I am happy for, I am most happy for him. This run for the Super Bowl should be in his honor for the complete loyalty he has shown to this team even when some of the team's leaders threw it back in his face.
steeledude is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links