The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 12-30-2012, 12:13 PM   #351
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterscotch Stallion View Post
The same d and st that was 1-4? You realize you make my whole argument, right? What changed on the 1-4 team?

I couldn't ask for a more clear argument actually. That's why I always win. I never side with the wrong argument. Also, I am not retarded.
Always win? You're defending a punt protector. I'm sure you had fun winning all season watching tebow rot
Old 12-30-2012, 12:17 PM   #352
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepipe View Post
It matters very little when you include defense/St into the equation. You act as if Tebow was the only player out there on the field.
0-6 to 8-8 is way more impressive so Young is the better QB.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 12:17 PM   #353
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

I love Tebow he's the Bestest

oubronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 12:18 PM   #354
Butterscotch Stallion

This is just sad. Is there anyone capable of giving me even a little competition? I'm like Achilles facing retards with rocks.

So sad....
Old 12-30-2012, 12:21 PM   #355
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

Can't get untied from the jungle gym huh

Oh well at least you have your helmet on
Old 12-30-2012, 12:24 PM   #356
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
This is just sad. Is there anyone capable of giving me even a little competition? I'm like Achilles facing retards with rocks.

So sad....
The sad part is you have to defend your hero with false facts, trying to paint a picture of a fantasyland to re assure yourself. We just use game tape.

Must suck when the marshmellows in your head expand.

How did this year turn out for you? Broncos are 12-3 while your jets suck.
Old 12-30-2012, 12:26 PM   #357
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
The sad part is you have to defend your hero with false facts, trying to paint a picture of a fantasyland to re assure yourself. We just use game tape.

Must suck when the marshmellows in your head expand.

How did this year turn out for you? Broncos are 12-3 while your jets suck.
The retard has to hope for the Jags to keep his hero in the NFL and he thinks he is winning.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 12:36 PM   #358
Jay3

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
Every thread about Tebow is a rehashing of the debate.....and until he succeeds in the NFL as a QB, or is no longer on an NFL team, this debate will continue to rage.
Agreed, I'm just not up for it. A new tidbit/suggestion popped up, and I was interested in commenting on it. Because that will be the relevant question on the table as we get to the next stage of Tebow -- i.e., is this the end of the road, or will JAX take a shot?

I was just surprised (shouldn't have been) that when there's a tiny glimpse of a new aspect to discuss, you're wanting to dive back in for a same discussion I've seen 1,000 times before. (And I think I've skimmed over 9/10 of them, so that's 10,000 in reality).
Old 12-30-2012, 12:38 PM   #359
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
Always win? You're defending a punt protector. I'm sure you had fun winning all season watching tebow rot

Does KO lead the Broncos to the playoffs last year? You're still avoiding the question.
Old 12-30-2012, 12:41 PM   #360
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
Does KO lead the Broncos to the playoffs last year? You're still avoiding the question.

Get it through your head. I'm not a KO fan. I wanted a change at QB. This isn't a secret. I saw the results. I saw tebow cannot play as a legit starter.

I have no ****ing clue if they go to the playoffs or not. Your asking a Question that gives a "what if" answer. It's speculating. But what we DO KNOW AS FACT is tebow would NOT have gotten us to the playoffs if it wasn't for Phillip rivers. A question that I've asked you and you can't answer. Thats something you are totally blind at.

What's hilarious is your question gives a speculating answer. My question gives a firm factual already happened in reality answer.

I win you lose.

Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic; 12-30-2012 at 12:57 PM..
Old 12-30-2012, 12:46 PM   #361
fontaine
Ring of Famer

Go John Manning!

I'm not even sure Tebow can run an option offense in the NFL.

The last two years he's had what, 4-5 cracked ribs in a less than 16 games? I'm not for or against Tebow as he's no longer a Bronco. I like the way he plays the game and really competes hard on the field. Too bad he doesn't have the passing skills or the physicality to back it up.
fontaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 12:55 PM   #362
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Welcome to Peyton's Place

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
Every thread about Tebow is a rehashing of the debate.....and until he succeeds in the NFL as a QB, or is no longer on an NFL team, this debate will continue to rage.

Mainly because we still have people on here that think we never should have drafted him, and others who think that we never should have let him go...keep in mind I'm of neither camp.

I had no problem with the Broncos drafting him but also had no problem with them getting rid of him. As for the energy I have....not sure what that means since you post just as much as anyone else does about the guy.
We'll continue to have this debate as long as there are posters on this forum advancing wild tinfoil hat conspiracies about coaches (whose jobs depend on winning) intentionally tanking games rather than "giving Tebow a chance"... when the fact is that Tebow's skill set (the skills he lacks) is what has handicapped him at the NFL level. Not coaches or front offices.
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 01:16 PM   #363
Butterscotch Stallion

I'll be here if anyone can man up..... In the meantime, going to wash the blood off of my sword.
Old 12-30-2012, 02:37 PM   #364
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
Get it through your head. I'm not a KO fan. I wanted a change at QB. This isn't a secret. I saw the results. I saw tebow cannot play as a legit starter.

I have no ****ing clue if they go to the playoffs or not. Your asking a Question that gives a "what if" answer. It's speculating. But what we DO KNOW AS FACT is tebow would NOT have gotten us to the playoffs if it wasn't for Phillip rivers. A question that I've asked you and you can't answer. Thats something you are totally blind at.

What's hilarious is your question gives a speculating answer. My question gives a firm factual already happened in reality answer.

I win you lose.
Its going to be super fun throwing laundry on you every time you speculate. Isn't that pretty much what's done here?

Anyway its a simple question you can think through any way you want. Were we a better team with Tim Tebow last year? Feel free to dodge as usual.

Last edited by BroncoBeavis; 12-30-2012 at 02:41 PM..
Old 12-30-2012, 02:48 PM   #365
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

Plan A Bittches!!!

Old 12-30-2012, 02:51 PM   #366
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Its going to be super fun throwing laundry on you every time you speculate. Isn't that pretty much what's done here?

Anyway its a simple question you can think through any way you want. Were we a better team with Tim Tebow last year? Feel free to dodge as usual.
I speculated we would win with Manning. Your were trashing manning back in march April saying he was washed up with tape on his neck.

And to answer your question, we were NOT a better team with tebow. We were a better team IN SPITE of tebow. There I answered your question.

Now answer this question. If Phillip rivers lost week 17 would tebow have taken the broncos to the playoffs? Feel free to dodge
Old 12-30-2012, 02:57 PM   #367
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
I speculated we would win with Manning. Your were trashing manning back in march April saying he was washed up with tape on his neck.

And to answer your question, we were NOT a better team with tebow. We were a better team IN SPITE of tebow. There I answered your question.

Now answer this question. If Phillip rivers lost week 17 would tebow have taken the broncos to the playoffs? Feel free to dodge
Of course not. Silliy question. Then again we would've been 4 games out if your Caucasian Sanchez of a "NFL QB" would've held the reins all season.

If you don't think so I guess you're calling John Fox an idiot. Take that to the other thread.
Old 12-30-2012, 03:11 PM   #368
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Of course not. Silliy question. Then again we would've been 4 games out if your Caucasian Sanchez of a "NFL QB" would've held the reins all season.

If you don't think so I guess you're calling John Fox an idiot. Take that to the other thread.
You mean the threads where you teboners bashed Fox? GTFO calling someone else out for bashing fox. Like Elway said. There were broncos fans and there were tebow fans. Must suck watching this team grab the number 1 seed. Go be a jags fan now.
Old 12-30-2012, 03:17 PM   #369
Butterscotch Stallion

Can't you lose with some class drunken semenholic?
Old 12-30-2012, 03:19 PM   #370
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
My guy is going to the playoffs. Yours is unemployed. I win. Plus I don't hide behind a 2nd profile cause of tebow love embarrassment
Old 12-30-2012, 03:25 PM   #371
Jekyll15Hyde
Anti Frown Cannon & McD..

Quote:
Originally Posted by oubronco View Post
I love Tebow he's the Bestest

I thought you were posting a pic of the stallion...

That tool has been owned up and down this thread and thinks he is cleaning house.
Jekyll15Hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 03:26 PM   #372
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
You mean the threads where you teboners bashed Fox? GTFO calling someone else out for bashing fox. Like Elway said. There were broncos fans and there were tebow fans. Must suck watching this team grab the number 1 seed. Go be a jags fan now.
. You've really got to stop listening to Errand so much. That weak superfan sauce is right out of his playbook. You do realize he was THE biggest Ortonaut on this board don't you? He's all overcompensation ever since.
Old 12-30-2012, 03:26 PM   #373
Jekyll15Hyde
Anti Frown Cannon & McD..

Quote:
the jhizz is back. bummer
Jekyll15Hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 03:46 PM   #374
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

I'm so pissed they went and got Manning and didn't keep Tebow

Fuggin dumbass Tebow fans
Old 12-30-2012, 04:38 PM   #375
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★