The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 12-28-2012, 04:33 PM   #101
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Welcome to Peyton's Place

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
I think Rex may have been onboard with Tebow at one time. Then they saw him in practice and saw he's the worst practice QB in the entire NFL. I also think he's keeping Tebow on the bench out of fear. Fear for losing the locker room since they see him every day, and probably a little fear that if Tebow does well, the NY press and everyone will ask why he didn't play Tebow more.
I think you're right... and going a step further, I think Elway was on board with Tebow at first too. Until he saw Tebow throw the ball in training camp. No one's gonna recognize "what it takes to succeed as a QB in the NFL" (or go "holy crap, this guy can't throw the ball!") like a HOF QB. He's been there and done that and it's mind-boggling that some fans thought he didn't know what he was doing. And even further that some go to such huge reaches to "explain" with tinfoil hat conspiracy theories... something that really is as simple as: no one ever instilled Tebow with basic QB mechanics and his performance suffers because he lacks these essential tools... and most likely cannot succeed without them.
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 04:36 PM   #102
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Welcome to Peyton's Place

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAN_BRONCO_FAN View Post
damn bet elway is pissed now manning broke some of his records already. im shure before manning breaks any more of his records elway will snap manning neck and frame Tebow. also elway fears tebow so he used his evil powers and made the jets bench tebow.
Yep... a guy who's "so psychologically insecure over his records that he intentionally sabotages the career of one QB"... always goes out and gets the QB who's on pace to own the record books.
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 04:42 PM   #103
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueflame View Post
I think you're right... and going a step further, I think Elway was on board with Tebow at first too. Until he saw Tebow throw the ball in training camp. No one's gonna recognize "what it takes to succeed as a QB in the NFL" (or go "holy crap, this guy can't throw the ball!") like a HOF QB. He's been there and done that and it's mind-boggling that some fans thought he didn't know what he was doing. And even further that some go to such huge reaches to "explain" with tinfoil hat conspiracy theories... something that really is as simple as: no one ever instilled Tebow with basic QB mechanics and his performance suffers because he lacks these essential tools... and most likely cannot succeed without them.
TT is a MLB playing QB. He throws the ball like a javelin with a big long delivery. He's got bad, bad mechanics and to this point he hasn't done much to change these problems. I know McD was working with him to change his delivery but I don't think TT has stuck with the training, but I could be wrong.

If TT wants people to take him seriously he's gonna have to bite the bullet and force himself to change, and that is very hard to do, especially at this point in his career.
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 09:46 PM   #104
Missouribronc
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetmeck View Post
what I know is this.......you have proven your idiocy over and over here.

The more weapons you have the better your team will be..........
The more points you score the the more games you win.........
The more options in life or football is always a good thing.....
and lastly putting all you eggs in one basket when you had a really cheap backup plan and red zone option is just plain stupid..........
Zero touchdowns later...
Missouribronc is offline   Reply With Quote