The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 12-28-2012, 05:32 AM   #51
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Welcome to Peyton's Place

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

The Broncos have a 10-game winning streak.... Sunday's game will make it 11. Point spread doesn't matter an iota... the "W" and no significant injuries as we head into the playoffs are all that does matter.
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 06:09 AM   #52
DENVERDUI55

Brock getting a few passes will mean nothing to him in the long run or this team this year. Just get a win and a bye Denver.
Old 12-28-2012, 08:27 AM   #53
CEH
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetmeck View Post
KC is shiatt................

Defense is decent............thats the only thing that resembles an NFL team in the slightest.

We need to go into the playoffs on a roll by beating the ever loving shiatt out of this pitiful football team.

Osweiller should get some clean up duty this Sunday.

Would someone tell me why Mr. Conservative won't let our backup QB throw a pass in mop up time ?

17-9 to KC in that 10 game winning streak. Closest of the 10. I expect another close game but KC can't score more than 13 points so I see a 23-13 type game

All things being equal and the Broncos still come out with a win I'd rather see a close game with the Broncos needing to win it late than a blowout
CEH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 08:44 AM   #54
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
Brock getting a few passes will mean nothing to him in the long run or this team this year. Just get a win and a bye Denver.
This. Brocks not going to learn without taking chances. And if he makes it into this game I don't want him taking any chances. Let him and Gase take turns on Temple Run while Manning does his thing. If Brock does come in he better be stretched and limber to hand off below-knee-level handoffs to Ronnie every play.
Old 12-28-2012, 10:02 AM   #55
OOJack
Go Broncos!

Go Broncos!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Plummer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
Then again, if you're using the fancy new wireless keyboards with your webTv, you might just have a wet spot in the avocado shag carpeting in front of your naugahyde chair.
I sure hope this wasn't a slight on naugahyde; the Nauga is one of the rarest of beasts. That sh*t is priceless!
OOJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 10:20 AM   #56
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Quote:
Last question, I promise. It's actually a theory on which I would love to get your opinion.

You're clearly a mouth breather, right? I've never seen you, so let's just call it a hunch.

Maybe all the prolonged ellipses at the end of your written sentences are, in a way, representative of your mouth breathing. Since your mouth is always open, you are probably more likely to be fairly quick when responding in a conversation. (Most people have to open their mouths to speak; your mouth is already open, so you have everyone beat by a millisecond with your answer.) Maybe, just maybe, the ellipses are your way of "setting yourself up" for the next response. Heck, it could be totally subconscious.

True story. In fourth grade, I sat next to a kid named Anthony. He was a decent-enough kid. But he had a learning disability, and he was DEFINITELY a mouth breather. So, anyway, one morning, we were all standing at our desks, listening to the morning announcements, and waiting to start the pledge of allegiance. All of a sudden, a big, ol' horsefly flies right into Anthony's mouth. Anthony sort of does this, "Ack! Ack! AAAAACCCCK!" thing, but the horsefly never comes out. I'm pretty sure it could have been found the next day in Anthony's poop.
You remember that much detail of an event from the 4th grade? Usually when people remember things in such detail from such an early part of childhood there are profound emotional ties to that event. Perhaps you hated Anthony. Perhaps you loved reciting the pledge and Anthony's gagging ruined it. Or perhaps there was something else you imagined flying into Anthony's mouth, hahahahaha. Hey don't blame me, it's your memory.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 10:22 AM   #57
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
Who gives a **** if it is a turnover? Up by 20 points and 3 minutes to play? We are in luck that Bowe doesn't play on our team for onside kicks.
I would like to see him throw a few passes to get that under his belt. Experience, even a few throws, helps him read some professional defenses.
Just off hand I'd say the John fox does therefore Brock is not going to throw tha ball.

Jet Merck seems to have a woody for the big fella.
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 10:59 AM   #58
Punisher
Kiss the shoes!

We run the AFC WOOOOOOO!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
I4jelway7 = God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
just get a victory who cares only the W matters. A Close game might get the Broncos' attention.
This end thread
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 11:02 AM   #59
DomCasual
This one's for Pat!

Shameless Homer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZONA View Post
You remember that much detail of an event from the 4th grade? Usually when people remember things in such detail from such an early part of childhood there are profound emotional ties to that event. Perhaps you hated Anthony. Perhaps you loved reciting the pledge and Anthony's gagging ruined it. Or perhaps there was something else you imagined flying into Anthony's mouth, hahahahaha. Hey don't blame me, it's your memory.
Dude, a horsefly flew into his mouth, and he swallowed it! I think I could have seen that when I was coming out of the womb, and remembered it. That kind of stuff stays with you forever. I probably need to see someone about PTSD.
DomCasual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 11:08 AM   #60
Smiling Assassin27
Helmet Tester

Hurry Hurry

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Hemanuel Sandrs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillerMayhem58 View Post
This game scares the you know what out of me. First of all kc=NE midwest. Crennel and pioli would love nothing more than to setup their former and future employer with a playoff bye. This game will be a WAR. We better win. A loss to kc and I might not even watch Denver in the playoffs. It would be that disgraceful
Stopped reading right there.
Smiling Assassin27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 11:13 AM   #61
Smiling Assassin27
Helmet Tester

Hurry Hurry

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Hemanuel Sandrs

KC gave us a game in KC and they do have assorted weapons that can gash us if we sit back. Can they win? No, not really. Can they be competitive if they come hard? Absolutely. Thankfully, there is something at stake and so focus should not be a problem for Denver.
Smiling Assassin27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 11:18 AM   #62
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiling Assassin27 View Post
KC gave us a game in KC and they do have assorted weapons that can gash us if we sit back. Can they win? No, not really. Can they be competitive if they come hard? Absolutely. Thankfully, there is something at stake and so focus should not be a problem for Denver.

Of course they can win.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 11:40 AM   #63
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!

THE GREATEST

the Broncos are 16 point favorites. Do they suck if they only win by 15?
bronco militia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 11:57 AM   #64
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Some of the responses in this thread are lulz worthy. Freaking out over the KC chiefs. The "if we lose to KC I won't watch the playoffs" post is possibly the gayest thing I've ever seen.

Archer81 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 11:57 AM   #65
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Some of the responses in this thread are lulz worthy. Freaking out over the KC chiefs. The "if we lose to KC I won't watch the playoffs" post is possibly the gayest thing I've ever seen.

Old 12-28-2012, 11:57 AM   #66
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco militia View Post
the Broncos are 16 point favorites. Do they suck if they only win by 15?
People will find reasons to complain or worry if the broncos win 100-0.

"Why didnt we rest Peyton after it was 30-0? His arm will fall off now"
"Knowshon took 4 more carries than he should have. He will definitely be tired for the playoffs."
"We earned the bye, we will be rusty."
'Peyton is giving away too many pizzas"
"Osweiler only threw 5 passes. We are killing his development."
"We won so big, we will be complacent"
"We touched the chiefs players. they have cooties. We're ****ed."
"We've played too many home games recently. If we go on the road for the AFC championship, we won't be ready for a hostile crowd."
"We got home field throughout since houston lost. Most number 1 seeds dont make the super bowl."
"At 50-0, we rested our starters. They needed to play so they wont be rusty."

What am i missing?
SonOfLe-loLang is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 12:03 PM   #67
DomCasual
This one's for Pat!

Shameless Homer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhcyennek81 View Post

HA! Double post! You silly newb!
DomCasual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 12:09 PM   #68
Jetland

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post

"Knowshon took 4 more carries than he should have. He will definitely be tired for the playoffs."
"We've played too many home games recently. If we go on the road for the AFC championship, we won't be ready for a hostile crowd."
"We got home field throughout since houston lost. Most number 1 seeds dont make the super bowl."

What am i missing?
"Von only got 1 sack he should have gotten 12 against this team. What is wrong with him?"
Old 12-28-2012, 12:32 PM   #69
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Quote:
HA! Double post! You silly newb!

Damn it all! Stupid iPhone!

Old 12-28-2012, 01:17 PM   #70
DENVERDUI55

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhcyennek81 View Post
possibly the gayest thing I've ever seen.

And I would not want to see what that is.
Old 12-28-2012, 01:41 PM   #71
stopgap

Unacceptable huh? Until I see you on the field I don't see what gives you the right to measure what is acceptable or not.

It probably will be a beat down but per usual, main focus is no injuries and getting the W.
Old 12-28-2012, 01:55 PM   #72
ColoradoDarin
Not Too Shabby Poster

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ

How easily people forget things like the 13-0 Packers losing to who just last year (granted it was @ KC)?

Quote:
Mike McCarthy never put a whole lot of stock in a perfect season, except as a means of gaining home-field advantage and setting the Green Bay Packers up for another Super Bowl run.

Well, they still have a chance to earn home-field advantage.

The perfect season? That's history.

Kyle Orton threw for 299 yards to outduel Aaron Rodgers, and the Kansas City Chiefs rallied behind interim coach Romeo Crennel for a shocking 19-14 victory on Sunday that ended the Packers' 19-game winning streak. It was their first loss since Dec. 19, 2010, at New England.
ColoradoDarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 02:10 PM   #73
Taco John
24/7 Broncos

All Hail King Midas

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

Never take your foot off the pedal. Peyton Manning knows this better than anyone...
Taco John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 02:36 PM   #74
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post

What am i missing?

Nah actually a lot of you guys are orange colored wearing asshats who will call anyone pointing out obvious flaws or problems a non fan.

Just be real and honest period................
Jetmeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 02:50 PM   #75
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetmeck View Post
Nah actually a lot of you guys are orange colored wearing asshats who will call anyone pointing out obvious flaws or problems a non fan.

Just be real and honest period................
Funny coming from someone that thinks Tebow is worth a broke dick. You can't see his flaws down on your knees I guess.......?.....
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote