The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2012, 10:09 AM   #76
Kaylore
Because I am better
 
Kaylore's Avatar
 
Taysom Hill for Heisman!

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Posts: 46,350

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crawdad View Post
What's your point? Broncos are 12-3, Chorfs are 2-13, duh?

Clady is a pro bowler!
"There is only one digit difference between them"

-Bob Logic.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 10:11 AM   #77
Bob's your Information Minister
Chiefs > Broncos
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 26,141

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CHRIS KUPER!!!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
"There is only one digit difference between them"

-Bob Logic.
My logic is based purely on independent and unbiased analysis of two OTs.

Your logic seems to be based on "Go Broncos!"
Bob's your Information Minister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 10:37 AM   #78
Smiling Assassin27
Louisville Soul Train
 
Smiling Assassin27's Avatar
 
Hurry Hurry

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: In a van down by the river
Posts: 12,247

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob's your Information Minister View Post
My logic is based purely on independent and unbiased analysis of two OTs.

Your logic seems to be based on "Go Broncos!"

Out of curiosity, is there ANY credible source that rates Albert ahead of Clady? We know the players, fans, and coaches ain't on that bus, so who is?
Smiling Assassin27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 01:52 PM   #79
Bacchus
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob's your Information Minister View Post
One of the best LTs in the league, bro. Reality sucks.
That is fine, Bob you are right Albert is much better than Clady and KC has many more quality Probowlers than Denver. I hope Albert and the rest are given new deals that show they are the best players this universe has ever seen. I guess if Clady wants $12 million a year Albert must be worth $15 million, good luck with that.

You can keep talking about all the great players the Chiefs have and we'll keep talking about division titles, homefield advantage and a possible Super Bowl trip.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 02:25 PM   #80
dictionary
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
That is fine, Bob you are right Albert is much better than Clady and KC has many more quality Probowlers than Denver. I hope Albert and the rest are given new deals that show they are the best players this universe has ever seen. I guess if Clady wants $12 million a year Albert must be worth $15 million, good luck with that.

You can keep talking about all the great players the Chiefs have and we'll keep talking about division titles, homefield advantage and a possible Super Bowl trip.
Bacchus: ∞
Boob: -∞
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 02:33 PM   #81
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
Where is Amazon!

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 35,454

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob's your Information Minister View Post
OK, make excuses, whatever.

Albert has been playing at a high level for two years in a row now. For you to trumpet Clady as a better play is simply not true.

They are about equal at this point, with the caveat that Clady plays with a QB who is far better at avoiding pressure and getting rid of the ball.
How can they be equal?

I will give you the fact that Albert is the best OL on kFc and even say he is top 20, maybe top 15 but outside of kFc no one knows who this guy is.

Be happy your punter and 4 other scrubs got into the probowl. How a team that doesn't hold a lead through the 1st 8 games and only scratches out 2 wins gets anyone outside of a punter into a probowl is beyond me. I guess if Saturday can get in, anyone can.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 02:49 PM   #82
Atwater His Ass
Ring of Famer
 
Atwater His Ass's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 5,755

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Pro Bowl has always been that way. Don't know why people get so worked up about it. It's never going to change. And besides, anything that has fan voting associated with it is bogus from the start.
Atwater His Ass is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:12 PM.


Denver Broncos