The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



View Poll Results: Is Shanahan going to make it through the season?
Yes 61 83.56%
No 8 10.96%
It's Griese's fault 12 16.44%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2012, 07:12 AM   #276
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 
Not. Too. Shabby.

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 37,499

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

RedskinBronco, you're an ass clown.

There's nothing else to say about it. Nothing you say about Shanahan is even REMOTELY objective.

You realize you've been b****ing about him all season while he's become a front runner for coach of the year with Arians/Pagano and Carroll?

Of course you don't, because you're an ass clown.
TheReverend is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 07:36 AM   #277
RedskinBronco
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 2,029
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
RedskinBronco, you're an ass clown.

There's nothing else to say about it. Nothing you say about Shanahan is even REMOTELY objective.

You realize you've been b****ing about him all season while he's become a front runner for coach of the year with Arians/Pagano and Carroll?

Of course you don't, because you're an ass clown.
And you still don't know how to read, so it evens out.

btw, please get some help. You have some serious, serious personal and character issues. I don't know what happened to you as a child or later in life, but you have some major issues. I feel sorry about your state of mind. Maybe you will be rehabbed one day.

It's funny that they let people like you write a book. How are the sales going? we need more ****ed up people in america, don't we.

It's time for you to shut up dude. Really, go back and read your posts and your constant attacks and immaturity at not just me but others as well.

You are pathetic. Your life is pathetic. Just go back and read your posts, you will see.

edit: it's not even worth discussing anything with you because you are too imamture and a nut case to do so. But before you go in your little hole, why don't you list us Shanahan coached teams defense rankings over the years.

and then let us know if that's OBJECTIVE enough; if you even know what the real meaning of that word is.

Last edited by RedskinBronco; 12-24-2012 at 07:42 AM..
RedskinBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 07:41 AM   #278
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 
Not. Too. Shabby.

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 37,499

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinBronco View Post
And you still don't know how to read, so it evens out.

btw, please get some help. You have some serious, serious personal and character issues. I don't know what happened to you as a child or later in life, but you have some major issues. I feel sorry about your state of mind. Maybe you will be rehabbed one day.

It's funny that they let people like you write a book. How are the sales going? we need more ****ed up people in america, don't we.

It's time for you to shut up dude. Really, go back and read your posts and your constant attacks and immaturity at not just me but others as well.

You are pathetic. Your life is pathetic. Just go back and read your posts, you will see.
Awww some clueless ass clown's wittle feelings got hurt
TheReverend is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 07:43 AM   #279
RedskinBronco
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 2,029
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
Awww some clueless ass clown's wittle feelings got hurt
such major issues. Go ahead boot camp boy, list us shanahan defenses by year.

Did daddy yell at you all the time. Major issues, take the stick out of your ass.

Im not hurt at all. It's pretty entertaining to see what a nut case will write next.

edit: Is "the reverend" supposed to symbolize your struggle with life haha
RedskinBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 07:47 AM   #280
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 
Not. Too. Shabby.

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 37,499

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinBronco View Post
such major issues. Go ahead boot camp boy, list us shanahan defenses by year.

Did daddy yell at you all the time. Major issues, take the stick out of your ass.

Im not hurt at all. It's pretty entertaining to see what a nut case will write next.
Clearly I'm the one exhibiting issues in this exchange...

Also, I've already done that and he beats nearly EVERY HoF caliber, modern era DEFENSIVE coach. Here's the results (done in 2009)

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpos...4&postcount=79
TheReverend is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 07:49 AM   #281
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 
Not. Too. Shabby.

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 37,499

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

Looking forward to your next post continuing your current meltdown
TheReverend is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 07:51 AM   #282
RedskinBronco
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 2,029
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
Looking forward to your next post continuing your current meltdown
No meltdown .

Your life is funny to me. Sad, but still funny because it's ironic that you attack people when you have major issues.

Enjoy the rest of your holidays. Please try to hang out with some human beings, just for your own sake.

cheers.
RedskinBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 08:06 AM   #283
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 
Not. Too. Shabby.

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 37,499

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinBronco View Post
No meltdown .

Your life is funny to me. Sad, but still funny because it's ironic that you attack people when you have major issues.

Enjoy the rest of your holidays. Please try to hang out with some human beings, just for your own sake.

cheers.
So in conclusion you:

Completely ignored how stupid you look
Tried to deflect it onto the defenses under Shanahan
Got owned there too
Decided to try and knock me for a major accomplishment that's sold out 6 times, earned a best seller bonus, killer reviews and BENEFITS CHARITY

Boy you sure owned me...

One last time: you're an ass clown
TheReverend is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 08:08 AM   #284
RedskinBronco
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 2,029
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
So in conclusion you:

Completely ignored how stupid you look
Tried to deflect it onto the defenses under Shanahan
Got owned there too
Decided to try and knock me for a major accomplishment that's sold out 6 times, earned a best seller bonus, killer reviews and BENEFITS CHARITY

Boy you sure owned me...

One last time: you're an ass clown
Ok Patricia, if that helps your life get in order. I'm a little concerned.

Good that it benefits charity at least. It can counter balance all the ****ed up people with the same issues as you, who need it as a life crutch

Last edited by RedskinBronco; 12-24-2012 at 08:11 AM..
RedskinBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 08:58 AM   #285
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 
Not. Too. Shabby.

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 37,499

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinBronco View Post
Ok Patricia, if that helps your life get in order. I'm a little concerned.

Good that it benefits charity at least. It can counter balance all the ****ed up people with the same issues as you, who need it as a life crutch
And now you're smack talking innocent children whose parents died in combat? And just to continue to deflect from how stupid you look in this conversation?

Remarkable man...
TheReverend is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 09:25 AM   #286
RedskinBronco
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 2,029
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
And now you're smack talking innocent children whose parents died in combat? And just to continue to deflect from how stupid you look in this conversation?

Remarkable man...
blame game. You are so innocent, yet so delusional at the same time.

Go take your drugs. Please don't associate innocent children with yourself. That's the biggest polar opposites. I hope they save themselves, because I know for sure your book will **** them up if they read it.

I haven't even looked at your book, but judging by how you act on this board; God help anyone who reads the **** you write.

You are the remarkable one for sure.
RedskinBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 09:34 AM   #287
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 
Not. Too. Shabby.

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 37,499

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinBronco View Post
blame game. You are so innocent, yet so delusional at the same time.

Go take your drugs. Please don't associate innocent children with yourself. That's the biggest polar opposites. I hope they save themselves, because I know for sure your book will **** them up if they read it.

I haven't even looked at your book, but judging by how you act on this board; God help anyone who reads the **** you write.

You are the remarkable one for sure.
You know what the difference is between us (outside of my clear superiority in intelligence, looks, humor, athleticism, penis size, etc) is? I'm here talking facts (ie Shanahan a front runner for coach of the year, crushing your D argument with the actual stats, etc) while you're just deflecting with personal insults that aren't even remotely grounded in reality.

I don't even have to work to make you look stupid because you're doing it to yourself with every post. Your insecurities are showing on a pretty epic meltdown level though, so please proceed.
TheReverend is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 09:38 AM   #288
Raidersbane
Perennial Pro-bowler
 
Raidersbane's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Along the Chesapeake
Posts: 802
Default Reverend vs. Redskin Bronco

Does anyone have some popcorn? I've run out while reading this ongoing drama....
Raidersbane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 09:40 AM   #289
RedskinBronco
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 2,029
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
You know what the difference is between us (outside of my clear superiority in intelligence, looks, humor, athleticism, penis size, etc) is? I'm here talking facts (ie Shanahan a front runner for coach of the year, crushing your D argument with the actual stats, etc) while you're just deflecting with personal insults that aren't even remotely grounded in reality.

I don't even have to work to make you look stupid because you're doing it to yourself with every post. Your insecurities are showing on a pretty epic meltdown level though, so please proceed.
uh huh, right my insecurities? Look at how much you insult people on this board in your posts.

Proof is all there. And that SCREAMS insecurity.

You instigate and of course I will call you out on all your personal issues.

But you know what if it helps you survive, go ahead. Whatever works for your delusional brain. Everyone knows exactly what you are. You are real easy to read, ironic that you wrote a book.

edit: just to show how delusional you are about this defense argument. Ask the bears what happens when you rely on turnovers.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfceast/post...s-keep-this-up

Quote:
But are they? Is this Redskins defense really playing playoff-caliber football? They gave up 411 yards to the Eagles on Sunday and have allowed an average of 383.1 yards per game for the season, making them statistically one of the worst defenses in the league. The reason they are 9-6 is that the defense has held on just enough in critical spots to support a very high-scoring offense. And because of a plus-14 turnover differential that ranks among the top five in the league. The Redskins' coaches have been working harder than ever with their defensive players on the importance of forcing turnovers since the team emerged 3-6 from its Week 10 bye, and the message is getting home.
I watch every game. I know you don't, so you should probably stop attacking posters when you have no clue.

Don't bring your life issues into society man. Don't be a disease.

and someone who feels the need to mention the bolded part is clearly lacking in those areas. Stop embarrassing yourself

Last edited by RedskinBronco; 12-24-2012 at 09:54 AM..
RedskinBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 10:01 AM   #290
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 
Not. Too. Shabby.

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 37,499

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raidersbane View Post
Does anyone have some popcorn? I've run out while reading this ongoing drama....
I think he enjoys being a whipping boy for socal and I a little TOO much. Probably posts to us while clutching his 50 Shades of Grey collection in one hand and a tube of lotion in he other.
TheReverend is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 10:08 AM   #291
RedskinBronco
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 2,029
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
I think he enjoys being a whipping boy for socal and I a little TOO much. Probably posts to us while clutching his 50 Shades of Grey collection in one hand and a tube of lotion in he other.
you are right. I love the attention.

Don't ask, don't tell. You still rock.

Funny how you are always the one starting these things. I knew your life sucked, but damn this is some serious ****.
RedskinBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 10:12 AM   #292
Requiem
~~~
 
Requiem's Avatar
 
~ ~ ~

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Earth Division
Posts: 24,151

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinBronco View Post
you are right. I love the attention.

Don't ask, don't tell. You still rock.

Funny how you are always the one starting these things. I knew your life sucked, but damn this is some serious ****.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 10:19 AM   #293
RedskinBronco
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 2,029
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
Nah, Im fine.

I'll leave it at this: It's a sad time for America when someone like that is accepted into the United States Marine Corps.

If I was mad, I would be the one starting these fights. I am just here to expose the nut cases, not that people need any help knowing who those are.

Man, really disappointed the Marine Corps takes someone like that; then again he probably doesn't act this psycho when he is serving or the drugs probably help a iittle
RedskinBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 10:20 AM   #294
Requiem
~~~
 
Requiem's Avatar
 
~ ~ ~

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Earth Division
Posts: 24,151

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinBronco View Post
Nah, Im fine.

I'll leave it at this: It's a sad time for America when someone like that is accepted into the United States Marine Corps.

If I was mad, I would be the one starting these fights. I am just here to expose the nut cases, not that people need any help knowing who those are.

Man, really disappointed the Marine Corps takes someone like that; then again he probably doesn't act this psycho when he is serving or the drugs probably help a iittle

Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 10:25 AM   #295
RedskinBronco
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 2,029
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
haha

Merry Xmas and Happy Holidays. This is pretty petty and stupid stuff, but that happens when you are dealing with lower people.

I made a mistake of lowering myself to that. I'm done.
RedskinBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 10:30 AM   #296
Requiem
~~~
 
Requiem's Avatar
 
~ ~ ~

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Earth Division
Posts: 24,151

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinBronco View Post
haha

Merry Xmas and Happy Holidays. This is pretty petty and stupid stuff, but that happens when you are dealing with lower people.

I made a mistake of lowering myself to that. I'm done.
You make plenty of mistakes. To act like you are better than other people is quite delusional and signifies a personality disorder, much like you have attributed to Rev. Nobody here is a perfect person or a perfect poster, but to go to the lengths that you did on Rev, which included family smack and even pissing on the work he has done to help benefit children of fallen soldiers is pretty sad, pathetic and moreover -- shameful.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 10:36 AM   #297
RedskinBronco
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 2,029
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
You make plenty of mistakes. To act like you are better than other people is quite delusional and signifies a personality disorder, much like you have attributed to Rev. Nobody here is a perfect person or a perfect poster, but to go to the lengths that you did on Rev, which included family smack and even pissing on the work he has done to help benefit children of fallen soldiers is pretty sad, pathetic and moreover -- shameful.
You can defend him all you want.

I never once instigated him or anyone else. It's been a gang up for a few weeks now and I have seen posters complain about the gang ups that happen on this board such as the ganging up on Baja just because he creates a thread about his concerns about the Broncos and he gets ridiculed by immature/insecure ****s. He is also not the only one that his happens to. It's bull ****

I'm tired of it, but you know what i'll just ignore it and let these "personality disorders" keep posting whatever they want; even if all it is is personal attacks against posters hidden behind a few football arguments.
RedskinBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 10:39 AM   #298
Requiem
~~~
 
Requiem's Avatar
 
~ ~ ~

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Earth Division
Posts: 24,151

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinBronco View Post
You can defend him all you want.

I never once instigated him or anyone else. It's been a gang up for a few weeks now and I have seen posters complain about the gang ups that happen on this board such as the ganging up on Baja just because he creates a thread about his concerns about the Broncos and he gets ridiculed by immature/insecure ****s. He is also not the only one that his happens to. It's bull ****

I'm tired of it, but you know what i'll just ignore it and let these "personality disorders" keep posting whatever they want; even if all it is is personal attacks against posters hidden behind a few football arguments.
I am not defending Rev. I do not think he is completely innocent in what is going on here, but you crossed the line. You have no right to complain about the board chemistry and what goes on here when you are a part of the very problems you speak of. It is the internet. Get over it.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 10:42 AM   #299
RedskinBronco
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 2,029
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
I am not defending Rev. I do not think he is completely innocent in what is going on here, but you crossed the line. You have no right to complain about the board chemistry and what goes on here when you are a part of the very problems you speak of. It is the internet. Get over it.
ok fair enough.
RedskinBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 10:47 AM   #300
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings
 
broncocalijohn's Avatar
 
I said Do It!

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lake Forest, Orange County, Calif.
Posts: 22,838

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher
Default

How would this thread be if Redskins actually missed the playoffs next week ? Cowboys coming to Washington DC with the flex game and everything to play for and choke big time.

But in reality for me, GO REDSKINS!
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:02 PM.


Denver Broncos