The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 12-24-2012, 12:36 AM   #1
Doggcow
Please Help Rebel

http://www.gofundme.com/cvqzik

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default Do we want the respect/hype/publicity?

Really, idk how anyone puts us anywhere lower than #1 in the power rankings.

We are bad ****ing ass.

But I've liked flying under the radar just annihilating everyone. I haven't worried about losing a game in months! It's amazing! Last year I was like "Well.... If this, this, and this happen, we have a shot to win!" Plus we were covered with attention and I don't think we really need it. Just keep ballin.
Doggcow is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-24-2012, 12:38 AM   #2
extralife
Ring of Famer

it'll be Us, Packers, Seahawks 1-2-3 in every ranking. you can bet on that much. but the packers dropped the MJ double nickle and the ****ing seahawks have been pretty otherworldly lately, so the hype is going to be elsewhere even if we're the acknowledged number 1.
extralife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 12:49 AM   #3
maher_tyler
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey

I don't care. No one on the team seems to care either. Take care of business on game day and move onto the the next week.
maher_tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 01:57 AM   #4
Armchair Bronco

I have no problem seeing the Hawks at #1. They are on an epic tear right now.

Hawks vs. Broncos in the Super Bowl.
Old 12-24-2012, 02:11 AM   #5
Doggcow
Please Help Rebel

http://www.gofundme.com/cvqzik

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armchair Bronco View Post
I have no problem seeing the Hawks at #1. They are on an epic tear right now.

Hawks vs. Broncos in the Super Bowl.
I would love to dickram the Seahawks in the Superbowl. I live up here, I would troll them every day forever if we got to beat them.
Doggcow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 03:09 AM   #6
enjolras
Ring of Famer

The Seahawks will come massively back down to earth in the playoffs. There are no home-games for them, and they're not the same on the road.
enjolras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 03:14 AM   #7
bronc_fan23
Broncoholic

I'm Peyton Manning?

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjolras View Post
The Seahawks will come massively back down to earth in the playoffs. There are no home-games for them, and they're not the same on the road.
They beat a pretty good Bears team at Soldier Field, ever since then they've been on a tear. The way things are they would have to beat Washington at Century Link, and then play at Atlanta. I would think they win against Washington at home and if Richard Sherman is playing, I could see them beating Atlanta. Then maybe at Green Bay for the NFC Championship? The Packers sure would be fired up for that game.
bronc_fan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 06:20 AM   #8
long beach bronco
Ring of Famer

"I'm your Huckleberry"

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

The Hawks are not the same on the road, although they did win at Chicago and put up 50 on Buffalo on the road. I guess we'll see what happens.
long beach bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 06:34 AM   #9
RedskinBronco
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronc_fan23 View Post
They beat a pretty good Bears team at Soldier Field, ever since then they've been on a tear. The way things are they would have to beat Washington at Century Link, and then play at Atlanta. I would think they win against Washington at home and if Richard Sherman is playing, I could see them beating Atlanta. Then maybe at Green Bay for the NFC Championship? The Packers sure would be fired up for that game.
Bears are not very good. They have one receiving target in marshall, their oline gets cutler killed and forte is having a bad year.

On defense, they relied on turnovers and now without turnovers they look like a mediocre defense rather than the "vaunted" one early in the year.

Seattle is a solid, balanced team. They can beat anyone at home and the odds are in their favor to do so. However on the road, totally different. They are a nice, solid team that will probably lose a road playoff game anywhere.

However, at home, they become elite...
RedskinBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 06:40 AM   #10
Elway 4 Life
Pass rushers apply here!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

I want to see Seattle v Packers in the playoffs. Talk about epic redemption game. I see GB thumping the ever lovin **** out of them.
Elway 4 Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 06:55 AM   #11
RedskinBronco
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elway 4 Life View Post
I want to see Seattle v Packers in the playoffs. Talk about epic redemption game. I see GB thumping the ever lovin **** out of them.
especially if it is in lambeau, that has a 41-14 type game written all over it.
RedskinBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 08:37 AM   #12
rideco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elway 4 Life View Post
Oh yea that would be awesome!! Still I would love to see the Seahawks vs. Broncos super bowl. The question would be would this game turn out to be called the Super Bong Bowl 1 or what. Just think of all the Cheetos and goldfish consumed during that battle. lol
Old 12-24-2012, 08:44 AM   #13
ludo21
RIP Darrent Williams

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Paul Ernster

Packers are the only NFC team that would worry me in the Super Bowl, lots of weapons.

It is fun to be thinking about the Super Bowl!!
ludo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 08:51 AM   #14
strafen

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Elway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doggcow View Post
Really, idk how anyone puts us anywhere lower than #1 in the power rankings.

We are bad ****ing ass.

But I've liked flying under the radar just annihilating everyone. I haven't worried about losing a game in months! It's amazing! Last year I was like "Well.... If this, this, and this happen, we have a shot to win!" Plus we were covered with attention and I don't think we really need it. Just keep ballin.
Why don't we just keep on playing and not jinx our team by looking too way ahead?
Everybody in the whole NFL knows we have a very good balanced team. What else do you want?
strafen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 08:57 AM   #15
Kaylore
Shall we begin?

You should have let me sleep!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Peter King barely mentioned the Broncos in his MMQ. I personally am amazed and pleased that we're playing as well as we are and have very litttle coverage. Everyone is talking about the Niners, Patriots, Giants, Cowboys, Seahawks and Ravens now. I can't believe how under the radar we are.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 09:04 AM   #16
errand
Ring of Famer

Forgot more than you'll ever know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
Peter King barely mentioned the Broncos in his MMQ. I personally am amazed and pleased that we're playing as well as we are and have very litttle coverage. Everyone is talking about the Niners, Patriots, Giants, Cowboys, Seahawks and Ravens now. I can't believe how under the radar we are.
didn't King predict that we'd be in the SB?
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 09:08 AM   #17
Kaylore
Shall we begin?

You should have let me sleep!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
didn't King predict that we'd be in the SB?
I didn't read that specifically. He did list us a number 1 in his "fine fifteen" and then said he didn't think anyone in the NFL can beat us in January.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote