The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 12-24-2012, 12:39 AM   #51
Doggcow
Rebel Laughs

At Unbelievers

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Seriously though. Isn't Seattle supposed to have it's corners suspended? Will that happen in the playoffs? They're so ****ing stupid for fighting it.
Doggcow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 01:06 AM   #52
UberBroncoMan
Your Local Nostradamus

2013... the year of Sci-Fi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Duck Nacho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armchair Bronco View Post
Paul Allen had the architects redesign their initial plans to make the stadium super loud. They brought in acoustical engineers to make design recommendations to INCREASE the noise level.
Pretty ****ing smart. Wish we had done that.
UberBroncoMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 06:14 AM   #53
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Seattle is playing the best football in the league right now. Scary good.
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 06:17 AM   #54
RedskinBronco
Ring of Famer

Just remember, this is a different team on the road. I know they beat buffalo and chicago on the road recently but those teams have proven to be not that good.

I would still rather, for example, the skins face seattle in DC than have to go to Lambeau or SF
RedskinBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 06:56 AM   #55
rbackfactory80
Ring of Famer

Playoffs are a different game.
rbackfactory80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 07:06 AM   #56
ScottXray
Opinionated A******

We will NOT lose!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Off. CENTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doggcow View Post
Seriously though. Isn't Seattle supposed to have it's corners suspended? Will that happen in the playoffs? They're so ****ing stupid for fighting it.
Decison should come down this week and they wil lose one. The other accepted the suspension and will be back after the first round. But I think the lateness of the appeal may bite them as their left corner has been balling
and he will be out for the playoffs.
ScottXray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 07:22 AM   #57
spiralism

We drafted Ozzy over Wilson. If we'd pulled that off right, we could have a Favre/Rodgers scenario going and the AFC would have been our b**** for the next fifteen years. Nitpicking i know and we're pretty ****ing class right here and now but could you imagine that....

Inb4 i get flamed because Ozzy has yet to take a snap. He needs a lot of work while there are no less than 5 QBs out of that draft that are starter ready as it is.

Last edited by spiralism; 12-24-2012 at 07:24 AM..
Old 12-24-2012, 08:29 AM   #58
DENVERDUI55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armchair Bronco View Post
Just two teams, dude. Broncos & Hawks. 1 AFC team and 1 NFC team.
That is like being a bronco and another AFCW team fan. Seattle will always be the AFCW bronco whipping boy for as long as I am alive.
Old 12-24-2012, 11:30 AM   #59
Vladimir
#1 Oregon Broncos fan

Go Ducks!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Dawkins!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by extralife View Post
Niners gonna end this stupid Seattle hype train. It's how they do
lol
Vladimir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 11:45 AM   #60
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Fun at the range MAR 2014

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Seattle did look good. But I do give the 49'ers a little break here, they did not have Smith or Davis. Both of those guys are really important players for them. Seattle does look tough though. I could see them going pretty far in the NFC playoffs. They just smacked the 49'ers (although those missing players as I mentioned I think helps them) and they also played the Packers tough (and we all know they should have lost that game). I think they have a very physical team and I don't see anybody in the NFC that I think is a clear cut better team then they are.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 12:17 PM   #61
DENVERDUI55

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZONA View Post
Seattle did look good. But I do give the 49'ers a little break here, they did not have Smith or Davis. Both of those guys are really important players for them. Seattle does look tough though. I could see them going pretty far in the NFC playoffs. They just smacked the 49'ers (although those missing players as I mentioned I think helps them) and they also played the Packers tough (and we all know they should have lost that game). I think they have a very physical team and I don't see anybody in the NFC that I think is a clear cut better team then they are.
Seattle hasn't lost at home this year and give them credit for busting Davis in the mouth and knocking him out of the game.
Old 12-24-2012, 12:24 PM   #62
Armchair Bronco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doggcow View Post
The word in Seattle is that the charges against Sherman are a 99% lock to be dismissed. The NFL totally botched the handling and chain-of-custody for the failed sample. Not certain of the details, but it involves a cracked cup and putting his cup inside of another cup or something along those lines. The technician confirmed all of this during the hearing. So basically, they have to throw out the sample.

Brandon Mebane, the other corner, started serving his suspension 3 weeks ago and will be ready to return to the Hawks for the playoffs.

So, for Hawks fans, it's all good!
Old 12-24-2012, 12:26 PM   #63
Armchair Bronco

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
Seattle hasn't lost at home this year and give them credit for busting Davis in the mouth and knocking him out of the game.
They've also beat Green Bay, New England, and San Fran, 3 teams that are still HIGHER than Seattle in the power rankings.

No one in the NFC wants to play the Hawks right now. I'm telling ya, it's gonna be Denver / Seattle in the Super Bowl, my dream match up!