The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 12-23-2012, 10:31 PM   #26
Hulamau
Polynesian Paralysis

In the Pocket

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

We'll it worked out better than I had hoped with my luck holding out for another week with wins in all five NFL.com winner's league championship games my teams were in today.... Even my sixth team that was in the runner up consolation games bracket continued winning today so that each of the six FF teams fielded this year won all of their games the last two weeks, including today, to seal the deal for five of them in the final championship bracket game.

Now its time to give FF a long rest for a good while ... too much work handling 6 teams.
Hulamau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 12:22 AM   #27
Aftermath
Creep

Broncos | Flyers | Tigers

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Eric Decker

Finished 2nd 3rd and 4th. Im glad I made the playoffs in all 3 of my leagues but pissed I didnt win any. I had some real bad luck with injuries. In my championship I was up by 1.5 due to my opponent having the Bears defense. Sure enough Vernon Davis gets a 25yd reception and then gets a concussion and left the game. So I lost by a point lol.
Aftermath is offline   Reply With Quote