The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 12-23-2012, 10:14 PM   #1
jerseyguy4

Default Our injuries from browns game?

Anyone know?
Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2012, 10:15 PM   #2
Kaylore
4 time AFCW Champs

12 straight road division wins

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Tracey Porter is out with a broken brain.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 10:16 PM   #3
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Wonder if Kubes will be ready next week?
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 10:33 PM   #4
Houshyamama
I Make The Weather

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brock Osweiler

The Browns were raped tonight. Does that go on the injury report?
Houshyamama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 10:55 PM   #5
BigPlayShay
Ring of Famer

Novaking

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Got Cut

Porter concussion, Holliday sprained ankle.
BigPlayShay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 11:27 PM   #6
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPlayShay View Post
Porter concussion, Holliday sprained ankle.

I like Holliday but he freaks when anyone is near him catching the ball.....................
Jetmeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 12:50 AM   #7
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

We should have leonard catch the ball, then hand it off to Holliday lol. J/K but man that kid is sketchy back there.

Bummer for Porter finally gets active then gets his bell rung.

Rameriz can't handle this job in the playoffs. If we are to stand a chance vs Wilfork/Watt we need Kuper in there.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 12:51 AM   #8
Bacchus

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
We should have leonard catch the ball, then hand it off to Holliday lol. J/K but man that kid is sketchy back there.
That was funny
Old 12-24-2012, 01:05 AM   #9
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Probably a given that when we are backed up and the coaches expect the punt to be a fair catch or unreturnable, or if we have a lead etc, we won't see Holliday lol. Put him back for when he has space to catch the ball.
Old 12-24-2012, 01:10 AM   #10
Armchair Bronco

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
Probably a given that when we are backed up and the coaches expect the punt to be a fair catch or unreturnable, or if we have a lead etc, we won't see Holliday lol. Put him back for when he has space to catch the ball.
In other words...he is only a weapon if the other team is kicking inside their own 5 yard line.
Old 12-24-2012, 01:18 AM   #11
maher_tyler
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

I don't remember being as worried as i have been this year during punt returns. I'd rather have Royal back there returning punts. Wish we could have held onto him.
maher_tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 01:56 AM   #12
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armchair Bronco View Post
In other words...he is only a weapon if the other team is kicking inside their own 5 yard line.
Yeah i don't know. I'm just picturing us is a super close game where the playoff pressure is immense. He's sketchy to the point you wonder if he could make the right decisions in say....the Superbowl with game on the line?

I guess we know a little bit about why he had not stuck in Housten? Still though once he gets going he is scary fast.
Old 12-24-2012, 02:10 AM   #13
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Just like the mane, one week somebody is a hero the next they're sketchy. 3 guys muffed punt returns tonight. Holliday, Leonard and Cribbs. We've gone over and over this. The Broncos are using Holliday the right way. When the other team is punting on their side of the field Holliday is going to return them. He drops too many for sure but he's returned several to the house and has had many nice returns. He's a weapon you can't just sit on the bench. Manning had an INT today, I don't hear anybody griping about that turn over.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 03:01 AM   #14
Armchair Bronco

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZONA View Post
Just like the mane, one week somebody is a hero the next they're sketchy. 3 guys muffed punt returns tonight. Holliday, Leonard and Cribbs. We've gone over and over this. The Broncos are using Holliday the right way. When the other team is punting on their side of the field Holliday is going to return them. He drops too many for sure but he's returned several to the house and has had many nice returns. He's a weapon you can't just sit on the bench. Manning had an INT today, I don't hear anybody griping about that turn over.
The problem is that it keeps happening. Every week he fumbles the ball or muffs the catch. It's as if he is trying to fill a quota or something.

Sue, he's dangerous, but I am not seeing any progress in terms of protecting the rock. None.
Old 12-24-2012, 07:25 AM   #15
jerseyguy4

In terms of punts....either fair catch everything, or, if that's too tough, just let it bounce and run away. It is not cool that we are scared every time a punt falls back to earth. We've been lucky in terms of recoveries.
Old 12-24-2012, 07:45 AM   #16
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseyguy4 View Post
In terms of punts....either fair catch everything, or, if that's too tough, just let it bounce and run away. It is not cool that we are scared every time a punt falls back to earth. We've been lucky in terms of recoveries.
Makes up for the first 8 games of the season when we fumbled 123 times and only recovered like 2.
Beantown Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 08:33 AM   #17
BroncsCheer

Quote:
Manning had an INT today, I don't hear anybody griping about that turn over.
Well, the gameday thread has some gems pretty well skewering Moreno for this one, but you make a good point....
Old 12-24-2012, 12:20 PM   #18
broncswin
God I love those Broncos

Bring back the hardware

Adopt-a-Bronco:
three amigos

Quote:
I thought manning threw for like 3 tds and well over three hundred yards...sometimes that eases the pain
broncswin is offline   Reply With Quote