The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 12-23-2012, 06:14 PM   #101
JakeZ01

Why would tebow break more ribs for that team?
Old 12-23-2012, 06:18 PM   #102
Jekyll15Hyde
Anti Frown Cannon & McD..

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeZ01 View Post
Just leave... You are ****ty poster who cant look at a game and see what is actually happening.

I used to say Tebow would be out to the league in 5 years (and took 2 ~hefty bets on it with friends) but now it looks like 3 strikes and yer out
Jekyll15Hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 06:39 PM   #103
JakeZ01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jekyll15Hyde View Post
Just leave... You are ****ty poster who cant look at a game and see what is actually happening.

I used to say Tebow would be out to the league in 5 years (and took 2 ~hefty bets on it with friends) but now it looks like 3 strikes and yer out
I'm the better poster out of the two of us. For example, I'm not a ****ing idiot.
Old 12-23-2012, 06:40 PM   #104
JakeZ01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jekyll15Hyde View Post

And just how did Tebows rectum taste last year?
Old 12-23-2012, 06:47 PM   #105
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Because it is your job.it's called being a professional. It's having the integrity & pride of doing the job you're paid to do. It's called being a good teammate.
peacepipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 06:53 PM   #106
JakeZ01

He has been laid off by all accounts. If your boss told you you were out of work next week but then asked you to go to Compton in a kkk hood, would you?
Old 12-23-2012, 07:05 PM   #107
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
He has been laid off by all accounts. If your boss told you you were out of work next week but then asked you to go to Compton in a kkk hood, would you?
you're a IDIOT!!! So what you are telling me is that if you weren't being laid off you would go into Compton with a kkk hood on. Only a moron like you would use an analogy like this. I've been in the situation where I've been told that I will be laid off soon but I still did my job to the best of my ability.

Last edited by peacepipe; 12-23-2012 at 07:08 PM..
Old 12-23-2012, 07:10 PM   #108
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Any other job they would fire you on the spot for pulling some **** like that.
Old 12-23-2012, 07:13 PM   #109
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Obviously this shows a lack of character.
Old 12-23-2012, 07:13 PM   #110
troyjbath
Probably Drunk

Long time lurker

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

This thread needs to die. Speculation about a guy that isn't even on the team. Who cares...
troyjbath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 07:14 PM   #111
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepipe View Post
you're a IDIOT!!! So what you are telling me is that if you weren't being laid off you would go into Compton with a kkk hood on. Only a moron like you would use an analogy like this. I've been in the situation where I've been told that I will be laid off soon but I still did my job to the best of my ability.
Even more so when he has to hope some team gives him a shot at another job in the NFL.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 07:17 PM   #112
JakeZ01

It's you're aN idiot, idiot. No,wonder.....
Old 12-23-2012, 07:18 PM   #113
JakeZ01

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepipe View Post
I'm a idiot and all, but the analogy is risking your health for a job that isn't there... He would be A idiot if he did that.
Old 12-23-2012, 07:46 PM   #114
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
I'm a idiot and all, but the analogy is risking your health for a job that isn't there... He would be A idiot if he did that.
And they wouldn't think a thing of it (would probably applaud it) if his name wasn't Tim Tebow.
Old 12-23-2012, 07:56 PM   #115
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
Theres a BIG difference. Going 2-8 in an entire game is pathetic no matter how you slice it.

Just answer my simple question. Would tebow have taken this team to the playoffs if Rivers lost against the raiders week 17?
QB can't do anything about 8 pass plays being called. And I'm reasonably certain I can show just about every QB in the league starting a game 2 for 8 at some point.

And great followup logic there. I guess using your standard, if we lock down the 2 seed, we should still volunteer to go play in Foxboro, since we couldn't have gotten there unless the Niners did our dirty work for us. Only a hater could cry about the way the league works week in and week out.
Old 12-23-2012, 10:35 PM   #116
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Doesn't matter, his rep is **** for this. You think any team out there is going to want a player who will throw a temper tantrum if he doesn't get what he wants. Especially one with poor throwing mechanics? If he's doing this under his current contract what's he going to do next yr when he's playing for league minimum.
Old 12-23-2012, 10:40 PM   #117
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
QB can't do anything about 8 pass plays being called. And I'm reasonably certain I can show just about every QB in the league starting a game 2 for 8 at some point.

And great followup logic there. I guess using your standard, if we lock down the 2 seed, we should still volunteer to go play in Foxboro, since we couldn't have gotten there unless the Niners did our dirty work for us. Only a hater could cry about the way the league works week in and week out.
Still can't answer the question. And way to make a fool of yourself. Correlating seeding help with not even getting into the playoffs is so the same.

Fact is tebow would not have taken the broncos to the playoffs had rivers lost. Because tebow LOST that day. And the fact you fail to answer that is hilarious.

Don't really understand your last sentence. But since you never wanted manning in the first place I bet this season really must suck for you. Since he succeeded you couldn't use all those quips and zingers you had written up in your tebow diary about him failing.

Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic; 12-23-2012 at 10:48 PM..
Old 12-23-2012, 10:43 PM   #118
errand
Ring of Famer

Forgot more than you'll ever know

Quote:
QB can't do anything about 8 pass plays being called.
Being proficient at throwing the ball during practice is a good start wouldn't you agree?
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 11:27 PM   #119
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
Still can't answer the question.
I wouldn't say you can't so much as you won't.

Quote:
Fact is tebow would not have taken the broncos to the playoffs had rivers lost. Because tebow LOST that day. And the fact you fail to answer that is hilarious.
Last years champs got similar help from 7 different teams. If any one of them had not beaten the Eagles, Eli stays home in January. Scrub better turn in his Lombardi.

Quote:
Don't really understand your last sentence. But since you never wanted manning in the first place I bet this season really must suck for you. Since he succeeded you couldn't use all those quips and zingers you had written up in your tebow diary about him failing.
I like both guys. I'm the only one in this conversation who gets to enjoy both seasons. Enjoy hating what happened last year, whatever that does for you.
Old 12-24-2012, 08:59 AM   #120
TheElusiveKyleOrton
BOOM.

Touched By God

Quote:
It's you're aN idiot, idiot. No,wonder.....
Spelling smack: the last refuge of the defeated.

Really glad you're back, jhns. You've been missed, except not at all.
Old 12-24-2012, 09:01 AM   #121
TheElusiveKyleOrton
BOOM.

Touched By God

Quote:
Last years champs got similar help from 7 different teams. If any one of them had not beaten the Eagles, Eli stays home in January. Scrub better turn in his Lombardi.
Last year's champs lost their last three games of the season, including a 7-3 stinker at home to the worst team in their division, and had to rely on a different team losing in order to back into the playoffs?

No.

You fail a lot.
Old 12-24-2012, 09:39 AM   #122
Butterscotch Stallion

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheElusiveKyleOrton View Post
Spelling smack: the last refuge of the defeated.

Really glad you're back, jhns. You've been missed, except not at all.
I hate spelling smack as much as the next guy...but there are a few rules. Don't misspell genius, and don't misspell when you are calling someone an idiot.
Old 12-24-2012, 11:32 AM   #123
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterscotch Stallion View Post
I hate spelling smack as much as the next guy...but there are a few rules. Don't misspell genius, and don't misspell when you are calling someone an idiot.
Old 12-24-2012, 12:02 PM   #124
CEH
Ring of Famer

Kyle Orton is a better Pro than Timmy Try Hard.
CEH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 12:53 PM   #125
ScottXray
Opinionated A******

We will NOT lose!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Off. CENTER

Quote:
The entire point is not what the broncos wanted, its what BL wanted after he saw a ****ty QB come in. It's ok. Your eyes will open soon enough.
Lloyd was b****ing and asked for the trade BEFORE Tebow played. And the Club traded him in between the Miami game ( Tebow in relief) and Tebows first Start. I am sure that it was a "suck for Luck" move plus what Lloyd wanted because of Orton and Tebowas no one in the FO thought Tebow would go on a win streak the way he did. They thought Trading Lloyd would give us a little more room to move up if needed.

Basically it was a bad move predicated on a bad ( but probably reasonable) guess. As soon as Tebow got the Miami win it started to go wrong for the
FOs thoughts. We could have used Lloyd WITH Thomas and Decker more than just Decker alone as it would have gave us two intermediate to deep threats. And that is the one pass Tebow CAN hit consistently.
ScottXray is offline   Reply With Quote