The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 12-23-2012, 10:35 AM   #76
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepipe View Post
No,but I'll tell that pat bowlen has no problems releasing/trading a player if said player expresses that he no longer wants to be part of the team.
Funny, since we managed to keep BM for another entire season after he demanded a trade.
Old 12-23-2012, 10:35 AM   #77
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
Your Ortboner is showing again.
Ortboner? My hate for Orton goes far back to his Purdue days. Should've seen my hysterics when he became a bronco.

I have NO CLUE why you even brought up Orton from that post I made. Pretty funny though how you change the subject after getting schooled.
Old 12-23-2012, 10:37 AM   #78
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Funny, since we managed to keep BM for another entire season after he demanded a trade.
Goes to show if you're respectable about it things can happen. If you whine and cry about it? Not so much.
Old 12-23-2012, 10:37 AM   #79
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
Ortboner? My hate for Orton goes far back to his Purdue days. Should've seen my hysterics when he became a bronco.

I have NO CLUE why you even brought up Orton from that post I made. Pretty funny though how you change the subject after getting schooled.
Schooled? You're the one saying BL doesn't like ****ty QB's, so he had to leave town as soon as Kyle f'ing Orton got sat down.
Old 12-23-2012, 10:39 AM   #80
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Schooled? You're the one saying BL doesn't like ****ty QB's, so he had to leave town as soon as Kyle f'ing Orton got sat down.
Huh? That just MAGNIFIES how ****ty Tebow actually is.

Refer to Mike Freeman in post 65
Old 12-23-2012, 10:42 AM   #81
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
Goes to show if you're respectable about it things can happen. If you whine and cry about it? Not so much.
Lolz. You're bordering on altMcgruberian conspiracy theories now. It's cuz he said "Please" I guess.

Funny, since the other story I keep hearing about him was of the locker room cancer variety so he "had to go"

Easy to spot truth of the matter... The Broncos were packing the tent in for the season, and decided to Fire-Sale BL because he was a free agent after that year anyway.
Old 12-23-2012, 10:43 AM   #82
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
Huh? That just MAGNIFIES how ****ty Tebow actually is.

Refer to Mike Freeman in post 65
Yeah, if we should take the word of anyone as Gospel, It's Mike "The Resume" Freeman.
Old 12-23-2012, 10:47 AM   #83
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Lolz. You're bordering on altMcgruberian conspiracy theories now. It's cuz he said "Please" I guess.

Funny, since the other story I keep hearing about him was of the locker room cancer variety so he "had to go"

Easy to spot truth of the matter... The Broncos were packing the tent in for the season, and decided to Fire-Sale BL because he was a free agent after that year anyway.
The entire point is not what the broncos wanted, its what BL wanted after he saw a ****ty QB come in. It's ok. Your eyes will open soon enough.
Old 12-23-2012, 10:49 AM   #84
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Yeah, if we should take the word of anyone as Gospel, It's Mike "The Resume" Freeman.
That word is backed up by actual crappy play and performance by tebow. This season must've sucked for you. The only people who cannot see it are blinded circus fanatics.
Old 12-23-2012, 10:54 AM   #85
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
The entire point is not what the broncos wanted, its what BL wanted after he saw a ****ty QB come in. It's ok. Your eyes will open soon enough.
So we're back to Orton>Tebow.

Quick question. Given the full season, does Kyle Orton lead the Broncos to the playoffs last year?
Old 12-23-2012, 10:55 AM   #86
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
That word is backed up by actual crappy play and performance by tebow. This season must've sucked for you. The only people who cannot see it are blinded circus fanatics.
6 of 8 on a train wreck of a team is "crappy play and performance?"
Old 12-23-2012, 10:59 AM   #87
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
6 of 8 on a train wreck of a team is "crappy play and performance?"
Lol your seriously using a 8 attempt window? What I saw was him looking like crap an entire preseason. An entire seasons worth of practices. Taking sacks in the redzones. Come on beav he's looked bad anytime he got out there. Clinging to a 6-8 for all hope? I know you're smarter than that.
Old 12-23-2012, 11:00 AM   #88
baja
It is what it Is.

Pay attention.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius Thomas

What ever happened to that guy jhns or what ever he called himself.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 11:02 AM   #89
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
So we're back to Orton>Tebow.

Quick question. Given the full season, does Kyle Orton lead the Broncos to the playoffs last year?
Who knows. Would he get the same help from Barber and Rivers? After all he did beat that same team you think was so powerful. Alot of QBs could win if all they need to do is score more than 10 or 13 points.
Quick question. Would tebow taken that team to the playoffs if Marion barber stayed in bounds? Or if Rivers lost to the raiders? Boom. End thread.

Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic; 12-23-2012 at 11:06 AM..
Old 12-23-2012, 11:04 AM   #90
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
What ever happened to that guy jhns or what ever he called himself.
That guy hated me. I was surprised he could type "idiot" using a full fist instead of fingers
Old 12-23-2012, 11:06 AM   #91
Bacchus

no tartar.
Old 12-23-2012, 11:21 AM   #92
baja
It is what it Is.

Pay attention.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius Thomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post

no tartar.
Why does that picture seem erotic to me?
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 01:03 PM   #93
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
Who knows. Would he get the same help from Barber and Rivers? After all he did beat that same team you think was so powerful. Alot of QBs could win if all they need to do is score more than 10 or 13 points.
Quick question. Would tebow taken that team to the playoffs if Marion barber stayed in bounds? Or if Rivers lost to the raiders? Boom. End thread.
I'm not sure you answered the question but then again it is hard to understand you with KOs Johnson stuffed halfway down your esophagus.
Old 12-23-2012, 01:03 PM   #94
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

Tebow won't beat out Henne
oubronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 01:27 PM   #95
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
Lol your seriously using a 8 attempt window? What I saw was him looking like crap an entire preseason. An entire seasons worth of practices. Taking sacks in the redzones. Come on beav he's looked bad anytime he got out there. Clinging to a 6-8 for all hope? I know you're smarter than that.
Says the same dude who was just recently talking smack about 2 for 8 against KC. Try harder.
Old 12-23-2012, 01:36 PM   #96
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Says the same dude who was just recently talking smack about 2 for 8 against KC. Try harder.
Theres a BIG difference. Going 2-8 in an entire game is pathetic no matter how you slice it.

Just answer my simple question. Would tebow have taken this team to the playoffs if Rivers lost against the raiders week 17?

Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic; 12-23-2012 at 01:41 PM..
Old 12-23-2012, 03:09 PM   #97
Boltjolt
Ring of Famer

Tebow will be out of the league in two years. Maybe after next season. Jax is the only team that will take him. When he stinks there, he will be done.
Boltjolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 04:45 PM   #98
Bob's your Information Minister
Chiefs > Broncos

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CHRIS KUPER!!!

Tebow actin' like a lil b**** right now.

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/stor...at-sources-say

Quote:
EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- New York Jets backup quarterback Tim Tebow was so frustrated when the starting job was conferred upon Greg McElroy early last week that he told the coaches he didn't want to be used in any Wildcat packages Sunday against the San Diego Chargers, multiple Jets sources told ESPNNewYork.com.

Tebow was active, but did not play in the 27-17 loss at MetLife Stadium.

In Tebow's absence, wide receiver Jeremy Kerley -- a former high school quarterback -- ran the plays for the first time all season. The Wildcat has been Tebow's package, and was the reason Jets coach Rex Ryan and offensive coordinator Tony Sparano said he was brought to New York.
Bob's your Information Minister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 04:49 PM   #99
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob's your Information Minister View Post
Tebow actin' like a lil b**** right now.

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/stor...at-sources-say
peacepipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 04:54 PM   #100
Jekyll15Hyde
Anti Frown Cannon & McD..

Quote:
I used to think that but he is becoming the jhizz of this board now
Jekyll15Hyde is offline   Reply With Quote