The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 12-22-2012, 05:44 AM   #301
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
Holy sh*t I wouldn't have pegged montrose and SoCal as Teboners!!!
I notice Baja didn't vote.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 06:54 AM   #302
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
I notice Baja didn't vote.
I hate those damn polls
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 07:01 AM   #303
TheElusiveKyleOrton
BOOM.

Touched By God

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
First off I don't think Tebow is ready to play qb. but foot boy will not start him because IF he were to win a game or two with his magic footboy would look the fool for not starting Tebow sooner when it might have mattered. No footboy is taking the safe way out by not starting Tebow, this way he can not make footboy look the fool.

So footboy is not playing Tebow not because he thinks he can't play but because he is afraid he might win a game or two.
That's moronic. I'm shocked it came from you.

Rex wins or he's done in New York. "All Tebow does is win!" And if that were true, if he thought he could win with a guy who cannot complete a ****ing pass, he'd be playing. At least playing MORE. But he isn't; they've given the nod to McElroy.
Old 12-22-2012, 11:05 AM   #304
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
Difference is these QBs had the skills to overcome the NFL hump. I see nothing in Tebows game that these players possesed. That's the thing the lovers don't understand. They keep comparing him to players who actually had basic fundamentals. Tebow still has a hard time dropping back!
I just love listening to the haters throw out statistical arguments that not only make zero sense, but actually suggest exactly the opposite of what they're saying, and then have them fall back on "Teebsuxfrospyros!"

The truth of the matter is if you or I were able to truly and accurately spot the skills that "overcome the NFL hump" we'd be multimillionaires. I'm not sure anyone in the world exists that can predict such a thing with greater than 50% or so accuracy.
Old 12-22-2012, 11:10 AM   #305
bowtown
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Aaron Brewer

bowtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 11:14 AM   #306
bowtown
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Aaron Brewer

I don't hate Tebow. I hate Cutler. Tebow isn't good enough to hate. You don't want to spread yourself too thin.
bowtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 11:33 AM   #307
colorado jones
Pro Bowler

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowtown View Post
I don't hate Tebow. I hate Cutler. Tebow isn't good enough to hate. You don't want to spread yourself too thin.
You have a black heart sir.
colorado jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 11:40 AM   #308
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 11:51 AM   #309
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=8770955

This says it all. I thought it would be McElroy, Tebow & then Sanchez. Turns out they demoted tebow to 3rd string & put Sanchez as the #2.
peacepipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 12:23 PM   #310
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
I just love listening to the haters throw out statistical arguments that not only make zero sense, but actually suggest exactly the opposite of what they're saying, and then have them fall back on "Teebsuxfrospyros!"

The truth of the matter is if you or I were able to truly and accurately spot the skills that "overcome the NFL hump" we'd be multimillionaires. I'm not sure anyone in the world exists that can predict such a thing with greater than 50% or so accuracy.
Well you threw out a statistical arguement a couple pages back that made zero sense, and backfired by proving DenverDui55's point. It doesn't take a genius to see how bad Tebows fundamentals were compared to a prospect who could throw. That doesn't mean that prospect will succeed, but its a bit easier when you got footwork and throwing down. Compared to just lumber jacking your way with ugly play.
It's not about predicting anymore. It was when he was drafted but not now. The sucking has been seen already. I don't need to predict how bad tebow is spiraling down. It's already being done.

Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic; 12-22-2012 at 12:25 PM..
Old 12-23-2012, 12:59 AM   #311
TomServo
Ring of Famer

Dancing is Forbidden!

O you kids! as fun as last year was, and as awesome as SB 32 was...nothing compares to 1977. Nothing! if you were old enough to remember it you know what i mean. dont misunderstand me, SB 32 was one of the best nights of my life (and yah i know its only football).
TomServo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 03:11 AM   #312
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
Well you threw out a statistical arguement a couple pages back that made zero sense, and backfired by proving DenverDui55's point. It doesn't take a genius to see how bad Tebows fundamentals were compared to a prospect who could throw. That doesn't mean that prospect will succeed, but its a bit easier when you got footwork and throwing down. Compared to just lumber jacking your way with ugly play.
It's not about predicting anymore. It was when he was drafted but not now. The sucking has been seen already. I don't need to predict how bad tebow is spiraling down. It's already being done.
You might need to clarify on that a bit.
Old 12-23-2012, 05:05 AM   #313
gyldenlove
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Spencer Larsen

I would take him back if they gave us another 4th and 6th and Tebow for a pack of biscuits, but maybe that just because I hate biscuits.
gyldenlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 07:42 AM   #314
JakeZ01

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheElusiveKyleOrton View Post
That's moronic. I'm shocked it came from you.

Rex wins or he's done in New York. "All Tebow does is win!" And if that were true, if he thought he could win with a guy who cannot complete a ****ing pass, he'd be playing. At least playing MORE. But he isn't; they've given the nod to McElroy.
So you are saying rex just sucks? Or is stupid? I agree. He should also be sued for defamation. What did he have to lose paying tebow? You think tebow would have been worse than sanchez? Thats the thing I don't get about the haters. Tebow is better than sanchez and orton..that is FACT.

To make him third string today....you think thats deserved? It has to be personal...it just has to be.
Old 12-23-2012, 07:47 AM   #315
TheElusiveKyleOrton
BOOM.

Touched By God

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeZ01 View Post
So you are saying rex just sucks? Or is stupid? I agree. He should also be sued for defamation. What did he have to lose paying tebow? You think tebow would have been worse than sanchez? Thats the thing I don't get about the haters. Tebow is better than sanchez and orton..that is FACT.

To make him third string today....you think thats deserved? It has to be personal...it just has to be.
Yes, it couldn't possibly be that he has trouble hitting the broad side of a barn FROM INSIDE THE BARN. It's definitely a conspiracy. Because guys with their jobs on the line usually hold grudges at the expense of winning.

"Tebow is better than sanchez and orton.. that is FACT." No, that's opinion. He won more than Orton, there's no doubt about that, but he's not a good quarterback. And even if he is "better than Orton," the stats of a quarterback -- you know, throwing the ball accurately, on time, etc. -- do not bear that out.

You really are an emotional wreck over this McElroy thing, aren't ya? My god, you're going to watch the Jets game today, under a blanket, rocking back and forth, just saying "it shoulda been Tim... it shoulda been Tim..."

Do I think Tim "deserved" to be third string? Well, that I don't know, and neither do you. See, there's this thing called practice. And even though you fellas with a mouth full of Tebow would never admit it, practice is generally what sets the lineup for games. We all know Tebow is TERRIBLE in practice; we've been hearing about it for ages.

Is it deserved? **** if I know. I don't care about the Jets in any legitimate way. I'm a Broncos fan.
Old 12-23-2012, 09:04 AM   #316
yerner
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeZ01 View Post

I don't think you understand what a "fact" is.
yerner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 01:27 PM   #317
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

when is someone going to start a would you want another QB from indy if irsay trades luck.
hey we got 2 qbs from indy already why not make it 3 lol the way indy is you never know luck goes down with a injury or something irsay lets him go or trades him
DAN_BRONCO_FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 04:49 PM   #318
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default Baby

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- New York Jets backup quarterback Tim Tebow was so frustrated when the starting job was conferred upon Greg McElroy early last week that he told the coaches he didn't want to be used in any Wildcat packages Sunday against the San Diego Chargers, multiple Jets sources told ESPNNewYork.com.

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/stor...at-sources-say
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 04:56 PM   #319
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- New York Jets backup quarterback Tim Tebow was so frustrated when the starting job was conferred upon Greg McElroy early last week that he told the coaches he didn't want to be used in any Wildcat packages Sunday against the San Diego Chargers, multiple Jets sources told ESPNNewYork.com.

What a crybaby. Wants it given to him!
Old 12-23-2012, 04:59 PM   #320
Gutless Drunk
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Dang, "The Ultimate Teammate" quitting on his team?
Gutless Drunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 05:01 PM   #321
extralife
Ring of Famer

if any other backup in the NFL tells his coaches "nah, thanks but no thanks" he'd be cut. but if tebow does it, it's his right because he isn't being given a fair shake.
extralife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 05:04 PM   #322
Jekyll15Hyde
Anti Frown Cannon & McD..

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post

the hypocrisy of the Tebow is starting to become apparent to all
Jekyll15Hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 05:09 PM   #323
Gutless Drunk
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Cutler 2.0
Gutless Drunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 06:05 PM   #324
TheElusiveKyleOrton
BOOM.

Touched By God

I just think its funny that he thinks he has leverage.
Old 12-23-2012, 06:15 PM   #325
JakeZ01

I just realized there are people who think Sanchez and orton are better than Tebow. Ahahahahahahahahahahah!!! Idiots!