The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 12-21-2012, 06:30 PM   #276
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
First off I don't think Tebow is ready to play qb. but foot boy will not start him because IF he were to win a game or two with his magic footboy would look the fool for not starting Tebow sooner when it might have mattered. No footboy is taking the safe way out by not starting Tebow, this way he can not make footboy look the fool.

So footboy is not playing Tebow not because he thinks he can't play but because he is afraid he might win a game or two.
Do you even read the endless **** you post? That is some insane, stupid ass logic. People's jobs are on the line, including his.
maven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 06:36 PM   #277
elsid13
Lost In Space

Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna

Face the facts. Tebow sucks as NFL QB, might be gay (not that there is anything wrong with that) and isn't on this team anymore. Why are we talking about this loser
elsid13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 06:38 PM   #278
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Quote:
Originally Posted by elsid13 View Post
Face the facts. Tebow sucks as NFL QB, might be gay (not that there is anything wrong with that) and isn't on this team anymore. Why are we talking about this loser
Broncos kick ass right now. Turmoil in regards to a former player. Football topic.
Old 12-21-2012, 06:46 PM   #279
elsid13
Lost In Space

Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna

Quote:
Originally Posted by maven View Post
Broncos kick ass right now. Turmoil in regards to a former player. Football topic.
Rather be talking about when we get to see Brock play in game 16 then that loser Tebow.
elsid13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 06:50 PM   #280
errand
Ring of Famer

Forgot more than you'll ever know

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbackfactory80 View Post
See, the difference between you and me was I was happy in the playoffs last year, and I will be this year also. Sucks to only be a fan of a team completely on your terms. Sounds kind of control freaky.

Who do you want to be our quarterback in 2012.

Peyton Manning
*WARHORSE*, Aftermath, alkemical, alpine, Ambiguous, Archie, Arkansas Bronco, Arkie, Asso Wilson, Atwater His Ass, ayjackson, bendog, Blart, Blueflame, BoiseBluTurf, bombay, bowtown, bronco610, broncocalijohn, Broncojef, BroncoLifer, BroncoMatt, BroncoSojia, Broncos_OTM, Bronkota, campocorto, chawknz, chickennob2, ColoradoBuff, Cpntrips, crawdad, Crushaholic, cutback, cutthemdown, DarkHorse30, DBroncos4life, DENVERDUI55, DenverDynamite, DomCasual, Dos Rios, Drunk idiot kicker, Drunk Monkey, Drunken.Broncoholic, Dukes, Durango, El Minion, elsid13, Endy, enjolras, errand, extralife, Fedaykin, flynzebra, Frisian, ghwk, gmp, GoBroncos DownUnder, GoHAM, gotfredson, GreeleyGrizzley, Gutless Drunk, hkbroncos, hookemhess, Houshyamama, Hulamau, Jack1118son, Jason7730, JCMElway, JCsuperstar, Jekyll15Hyde, kamakazi_kal, Kaylore, KevinJames, Kid A, Killericon, KipCorrington25, lod01, lvbronco, maher_tyler, Majik, maven, mellow mood, Mightysmurf, NFLBRONCO, oubronco, peacepipe, pokenation, Prodigal19, Que, randomtask, Ratboy, razorwire77, rdskier, Requiem, Rohirrim, Rolandftw, Ronnie Tsunami, Sassy, scannon, Schism, Shananahan, Shoemaker, SimonFletcher73, Sinedog, SJ Bronco, Slade, SonOfLe-loLang, SouthStndJunkie, spdirty, Spider, SpringStein, Stagger Lee, STBumpkin, Steve Sewell, stoxman, StugotsIII, Taco John, TheDave, theedge111, thevance_82, Tim, TonyR, Turd_Ferguson, v2micca, vancejohnson82, yerner, Ziggy
127 72.57%

Tim Tebow
55CrushEm, Aardvark, Agamemnon, BabyTO, Broncbow, BroncoBeavis, Broncobiv, broncogary, Broncoman13, Casper Bronco, Chris, Cito Pelon, ColoradoDarin, crazyhorse, DAN_BRONCO_FAN, Darkdoc, db56, dbfan21, Dedhed, Doggcow, El Jué, go_broncos, GreatBronco16, HighCountryBronco, jacob2125, Jay3, Jesterhole, jet19, jmz313, joe9999, lcbronco, lonestar, MacGruder, Marshall Dumervil, meangene, MileHighMagic, montrose, mustangtoby, myMind, NUB, rbackfactory80, sisterhellfyre, SoCalBronco, TD30, The Moops, TheFullTebow, winstoncup bronco, ~Crash~
48 27.43%
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 06:52 PM   #281
Rohirrim
Partisan

All hail Hercules!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
He said no thanks on Tebow the QB, we don't know what he thinks about Tebow the fullback/tight end/ linebacker.
You're like a pit bull on a tire.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 06:54 PM   #282
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Quote:
Originally Posted by elsid13 View Post
Rather be talking about when we get to see Brock play in game 16 then that loser Tebow.
Brock threads will get more hits, when you know, throws a ****ing pass.

Personally, I'm not sold on Brock and thought it was a completely wasted ****ing pick. The ****? 2nd round? To rot on the bench for years.

But, yah he hasn't thrown anything.
Old 12-21-2012, 06:56 PM   #283
CEH
Ring of Famer

Read option offenses are the rage and many lead or at the top of the league in yards per play 5.8 +

SF,Carolina,Washington,Seattle. The difference is the ability to pass at anytime keeps the defenses off balance

Not sure Tebow can ever get to the level needed to play the position like these QBs let alone win a Super Bowl

lets not even get into the other 6 days where the team needs to prepare and practice with Tebow and his lack of throwing ability. We should all know by now what it takes to run a NFL practice. We have the master now
CEH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 06:57 PM   #284
errand
Ring of Famer

Quote:
It's ***in pathetic isn't it. I just don't get the hate for the guy. I would have to call it a true mystery in human behavior.

Hey posters in 25 words or less why do you hate the guy?

and don't say you don't hate him because if you did not hate him you would not mind taking a flier on him at another position.

and don't say it is the circus he brings because if he is not a qb the circus goes away.

As the douche who called this franchise "classless" and said "**** the Broncos" you really need to move out of your glass house before you start throwing rocks.

I can't even recall the last time we had a Chief or Raider fan say things like that....and you said this unforgiveable **** simply because the Broncos were trying to sign Manning, and rumor had it that they would trade Tebow. In other words you trashed the franchise because you were butthurt that they wanted to improve the team.....and you have the unmitigated gall to call others out as haters? GTFO and STFU!
Old 12-21-2012, 07:04 PM   #285
errand
Ring of Famer

Quote:
I can tell you in two words;

I didn't.
Old 12-21-2012, 07:08 PM   #286
errand
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
Drew Brees ... 61.2%
Aaron Rodgers 63.8%
Tom Brady 62.3%
Eli Manning 60.8%

etc etc

Oh, and Timmy was 66.4%, inaccurate bastard that he was.
so you explain why they went onto huge success in the NFL winning 7 SB's between them and Tebow can't beat out Sanchez or McElroy?
Old 12-21-2012, 07:13 PM   #287
errand
Ring of Famer

Quote:
True but everytime I see a thread with the Tebow name I see a last post by Errand or DB4life. I figured they were getting paid by the post.
Yeah...find one ****ing thread started by me about Tebow. I respond to threads....after clowns like you respond to them. I thought that was the way these message boards worked...forgive me for responding....I just figured if you didn't want a response, you'd shut the **** up.
Old 12-21-2012, 07:20 PM   #288
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post

As the douche who called this franchise "classless" and said "**** the Broncos" you really need to move out of your glass house before you start throwing rocks.

I can't even recall the last time we had a Chief or Raider fan say things like that....and you said this unforgiveable **** simply because the Broncos were trying to sign Manning, and rumor had it that they would trade Tebow. In other words you trashed the franchise because you were butthurt that they wanted to improve the team.....and you have the unmitigated gall to call others out as haters? GTFO and STFU!
How old are you errand? For your sake I do hope it's under 12.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 07:27 PM   #289
errand
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Doesn't stop you from posting In Bold
I'm not the one posting open letters or or acting like I have access to game film or NFL team college scouting tools....I let the FO run the team, and the coaches coach the team, and let the Broncos do what's best for the Broncos regardless of what I may personally think
Old 12-21-2012, 07:30 PM   #290
errand
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
You're like a pit bull on a tire.
More like dog **** that won't scrape off the bottom of your shoe.....
Old 12-21-2012, 07:32 PM   #291
errand
Ring of Famer

Quote:
How old are you errand? For your sake I do hope it's under 12.

....getting owned by a kid under 12 years old is something you wanna admit to?
Old 12-21-2012, 07:39 PM   #292
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Quote:
True but everytime I see a thread with the Tebow name I see a last post by Errand or DB4life. I figured they were getting paid by the post.
You'll find errand has the last post in a great deal of threads. He's an awesome thread killer. He never starts threads he just leaches on to one and sucks the life out of it.

Like he's about to do with this one.

Last edited by baja; 12-21-2012 at 07:47 PM..
Old 12-21-2012, 07:41 PM   #293
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Quote:
....getting owned by a kid under 12 years old is something you wanna admit to?
Is that what you can it when you post the same inane thing over and over again, owning someone. I shot too high when I said 12.
Old 12-21-2012, 07:44 PM   #294
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Quote:
I'm not the one posting open letters or or acting like I have access to game film or NFL team college scouting tools....I let the FO run the team, and the coaches coach the team, and let the Broncos do what's best for the Broncos regardless of what I may personally think
Ha ha ha. errand I'm afraid I'm gonna have to break this off.
Old 12-21-2012, 08:15 PM   #295
colorado jones
Pro Bowler

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAN_BRONCO_FAN View Post
and sorry drunkin i forgot about pittsburgh also sorry for ranting about Tebow and stuff
You should drink more often. I can almost understand THIS post.
colorado jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 08:17 PM   #296
rbackfactory80
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Yeah...find one ****ing thread started by me about Tebow. I respond to threads....after clowns like you respond to them. I thought that was the way these message boards worked...forgive me for responding....I just figured if you didn't want a response, you'd shut the **** up.
Merry Christmas buddy.
rbackfactory80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 08:30 PM   #297
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

why are some of you still interested in Tebow ?
he isnt a bronco any more
DAN_BRONCO_FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 08:37 PM   #298
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorado jones View Post
You should drink more often. I can almost understand THIS post.
i was talking to Drunken.Broncoholic i forgot we even played Pittsburgh this year and it was more dramatic in my head the broncos went from 1-3 to 11-3 i forgot we beaten Pittsburgh . then again i havent got much sleep
DAN_BRONCO_FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 09:13 PM   #299
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:

Who do you want to be our quarterback in 2012.

Peyton Manning
*WARHORSE*, Aftermath, alkemical, alpine, Ambiguous, Archie, Arkansas Bronco, Arkie, Asso Wilson, Atwater His Ass, ayjackson, bendog, Blart, Blueflame, BoiseBluTurf, bombay, bowtown, bronco610, broncocalijohn, Broncojef, BroncoLifer, BroncoMatt, BroncoSojia, Broncos_OTM, Bronkota, campocorto, chawknz, chickennob2, ColoradoBuff, Cpntrips, crawdad, Crushaholic, cutback, cutthemdown, DarkHorse30, DBroncos4life, DENVERDUI55, DenverDynamite, DomCasual, Dos Rios, Drunk idiot kicker, Drunk Monkey, Drunken.Broncoholic, Dukes, Durango, El Minion, elsid13, Endy, enjolras, errand, extralife, Fedaykin, flynzebra, Frisian, ghwk, gmp, GoBroncos DownUnder, GoHAM, gotfredson, GreeleyGrizzley, Gutless Drunk, hkbroncos, hookemhess, Houshyamama, Hulamau, Jack1118son, Jason7730, JCMElway, JCsuperstar, Jekyll15Hyde, kamakazi_kal, Kaylore, KevinJames, Kid A, Killericon, KipCorrington25, lod01, lvbronco, maher_tyler, Majik, maven, mellow mood, Mightysmurf, NFLBRONCO, oubronco, peacepipe, pokenation, Prodigal19, Que, randomtask, Ratboy, razorwire77, rdskier, Requiem, Rohirrim, Rolandftw, Ronnie Tsunami, Sassy, scannon, Schism, Shananahan, Shoemaker, SimonFletcher73, Sinedog, SJ Bronco, Slade, SonOfLe-loLang, SouthStndJunkie, spdirty, Spider, SpringStein, Stagger Lee, STBumpkin, Steve Sewell, stoxman, StugotsIII, Taco John, TheDave, theedge111, thevance_82, Tim, TonyR, Turd_Ferguson, v2micca, vancejohnson82, yerner, Ziggy
127 72.57%

Tim Tebow
55CrushEm, Aardvark, Agamemnon, BabyTO, Broncbow, BroncoBeavis, Broncobiv, broncogary, Broncoman13, Casper Bronco, Chris, Cito Pelon, ColoradoDarin, crazyhorse, DAN_BRONCO_FAN, Darkdoc, db56, dbfan21, Dedhed, Doggcow, El Jué, go_broncos, GreatBronco16, HighCountryBronco, jacob2125, Jay3, Jesterhole, jet19, jmz313, joe9999, lcbronco, lonestar, MacGruder, Marshall Dumervil, meangene, MileHighMagic, montrose, mustangtoby, myMind, NUB, rbackfactory80, sisterhellfyre, SoCalBronco, TD30, The Moops, TheFullTebow, winstoncup bronco, ~Crash~
48 27.43%
Holy sh*t I wouldn't have pegged montrose and SoCal as Teboners!!!
TonyR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 12:47 AM   #300
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Welcome to Peyton's Place

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

Quote:
First off I don't think Tebow is ready to play qb. but foot boy will not start him because IF he were to win a game or two with his magic footboy would look the fool for not starting Tebow sooner when it might have mattered. No footboy is taking the safe way out by not starting Tebow, this way he can not make footboy look the fool.

So footboy is not playing Tebow not because he thinks he can't play but because he is afraid he might win a game or two.
"Foot boy", eh? Reminds me a lot of the level of (dis)respect that was shown to "EFX" a year ago. I personally still resent the openly-posted "conspiracy theory" stating that HOF QB John Elway was too scared of the possibility of Tebow "showing him up" to allow Tebow a chance to play. Elway's subsequent acquisition of Manning (who is a surefire first-ballot HOF'er) puts the lie to that tinfoil hat theory. But more than one poster here stated it as fact.

Again, Occam's Razor says that "if Tebow could consistently put the football where it has to be to complete a pass, he wouldn't be looking for a way out of a second NFL franchise". No one's "jobbing him" or intentionally sabotaging his career... except perhaps his Pop Warner through college coaches, none of whom seem to have recognized that if a player wants to play QB, perhaps he could use some instruction in basic QB mechanics.
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote