The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > The Horses Butt
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 12-21-2012, 10:29 AM   #51
pricejj
jungle

United In Orange

Bacchus is a good dude in my book. He was just trying to be funny.
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 10:36 AM   #52
Quoydogs
I can fix it .

Here's Johnny !

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Monte Ball

So speaking of Farm animals.

A good friend of mine is from Barbados. We were talking at the bar and there religion believes that a Fox screwed a Duck and that made a Pig that in turn ate all the people that had died from the plague .
Quoydogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 11:47 AM   #53
Bacchus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
I want to appologize for getting Bacchus banned. That was not my intent with this thread. I did not report him and wasn't offended by anything, just confused. I was just trying to find out if he was becoming the new Mock and posting drunk.
Thanks Kaylore you are a gentleman among the rift raft here. I will no longer mass the same rep. I might have to be more creative. I can be less strange as well. No one should get upset they are all positive reps to stroke everyone's ego!!! And I never had sex with farm animals. The other stuff could be true... I do not remember.

Last edited by Bacchus; 12-21-2012 at 11:52 AM..
Old 12-21-2012, 12:01 PM   #54
bronco_diesel
giddy-up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
Thanks Kaylore you are a gentleman among the rift raft here. I will no longer mass the same rep. I might have to be more creative. I can be less strange as well. No one should get upset they are all positive reps to stroke everyone's ego!!! And I never had sex with farm animals. The other stuff could be true... I do not remember.
You're PMS'ing pretty bad huh?
bronco_diesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 12:02 PM   #55
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Quote:
Did you like how people thought I was you over on Broncos Forums because we each have mythological names?
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 12:23 PM   #56
Traveler
Traveling Man!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ryan Clady

Quote:
Ok. So I'm not the only one.
Nope. Anyway to delete them?
Traveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 12:42 PM   #57
Kaylore
4 time AFCW Champs

12 straight road division wins

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler View Post
Nope. Anyway to delete them?
I'm sorry, I was looking at your avatar...what?
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 12:43 PM   #58
Kaylore
4 time AFCW Champs

12 straight road division wins

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

By the way, what exactly is a rift raft? Is that like a really wide raft that can span chasms?
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 12:51 PM   #59
Houshyamama
I Make The Weather

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brock Osweiler

Quote:
By the way, what exactly is a rift raft? Is that like a really wide raft that can span chasms?
I'm pretty sure it's the common term for a interstellar vehicle capable of traversing rifts in the spacetime continuum.
Houshyamama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 01:02 PM   #60
RhymesayersDU
Go Broncos, Nuggets, Rox

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ty Lawson

He got banned?

Jesus the mods on this site get dumber by the day.
RhymesayersDU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 01:16 PM   #61
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Welcome to Peyton's Place

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

Quote:
He sent me another weird rep saying "You got me banned for 3 days!! I want to be married and have a hundred kids so I can have a hundred friends, and no one can say no to being my friend."
That's inaccurate... his account was disabled for about 12 hours. The rep comments and some of his posts had been... out of character for Bacchus and the concern was that perhaps someone other than Bacchus had access to his OM account. The thought was that perhaps the account had been... compromised... and might even need a password re-set. You see, I also received a strange rep comment and found it unlikely that Bacchus himself would send that to someone that he knows is a forum moderator. But if he was being pranked, the other person who was using his account probably wouldn't know who the mods are.

It had nothing to do with Kaylore.

And Bacchus... for future reference, if you weren't being pranked (if those rep comments really were from you), then um... sending it to a mod just might not have been the brightest idea you've ever had.

And Traveler... if you place him on ignore, his rep comment goes away.
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 01:27 PM   #62
Traveler
Traveling Man!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ryan Clady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueflame View Post
Thanks so much! Happy Holidays!
Traveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 01:28 PM   #63
Rock Chalk
Cheeky Bastards

Laus Deo

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

I woke up today, kind of hoping for the end of the world.

Instead I got this thread.

I wish it was the end of the world.
Rock Chalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 01:34 PM   #64
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

meh i get comments from baccas and other people too i think you all are loons XD\
jk poeple and if anyone ever gives me a bad rep i swear to god ill find mcgruder and pay him to bring his lunacy and his loony tebownites back to the OM.
again im kidding i like Teboiw as a person and i appreciate what he did last year.
but apples and oranges people >
oh god i have just open another Pandora box now expect 100 pages of tebow debate here all because i couldn't stfu and not mention the T word.
lord i apologize for sayin the T word and now another thread will turn into a T word debate
DAN_BRONCO_FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 03:58 PM   #65
Bacchus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueflame View Post
That's inaccurate... his account was disabled for about 12 hours. The rep comments and some of his posts had been... out of character for Bacchus and the concern was that perhaps someone other than Bacchus had access to his OM account. The thought was that perhaps the account had been... compromised... and might even need a password re-set. You see, I also received a strange rep comment and found it unlikely that Bacchus himself would send that to someone that he knows is a forum moderator. But if he was being pranked, the other person who was using his account probably wouldn't know who the mods are.

It had nothing to do with Kaylore.

And Bacchus... for future reference, if you weren't being pranked (if those rep comments really were from you), then um... sending it to a mod just might not have been the brightest idea you've ever had.

Blue No one in my entire life has called me a bright individual... no one.... EVER!!

12 hours seemed like 3 days!!! When I tried to log on it said I was banned forever. So I had to go on another Broncos site and rip everyone here. For that I am almost sorry.
Old 12-21-2012, 03:59 PM   #66
Bacchus

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAN_BRONCO_FAN View Post
meh i get comments from baccas and other people too i think you all are loons XD\
jk poeple and if anyone ever gives me a bad rep i swear to god ill find mcgruder and pay him to bring his lunacy and his loony tebownites back to the OM.
again im kidding i like Teboiw as a person and i appreciate what he did last year.
but apples and oranges people >
oh god i have just open another Pandora box now expect 100 pages of tebow debate here all because i couldn't stfu and not mention the T word.
lord i apologize for sayin the T word and now another thread will turn into a T word debate
Your Tebow mancrush make me smile.
Old 12-21-2012, 04:17 PM   #67
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Welcome to Peyton's Place

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

Quote:
Blue No one in my entire life has called me a bright individual... no one.... EVER!!

12 hours seemed like 3 days!!! When I tried to log on it said I was banned forever. So I had to go on another Broncos site and rip everyone here. For that I am almost sorry.
I apologize for disabling your account... but it really was to protect it in case someone else was posting as you. Some of us have mischievous friends or family members that might post strange stuff if we fail to log out and I wasn't sure that wasn't happening here; in which case they'd have gotten bored during the brief time the account was disabled.
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 05:04 PM   #68
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

Bacchus and your weird... 12-21-2012 01:41 AM Bacchus My friends on the Mane R my special someones. If I had to choose between a one-night stand with some stupid cow I pick up in a bar and these people? I'd pick them every time. With them, it is an everyday stand & I still know their names the next day

i dont think that is odd .
Bacchus just i guess stating a fact .
if he/she rather sit in front of the pc all day more power to him/ her i guess .

Last edited by DAN_BRONCO_FAN; 12-21-2012 at 05:10 PM..
Old 12-21-2012, 05:11 PM   #69
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

^ oddly sweet <3
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 05:25 PM   #70
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

Quote:
Your Tebow mancrush make me smile.
ha ha why would you think i still want tebow .
my nephew wants tebow still
i was hoping tebow would get better but the jets proved to me he needs quite a bit of work and i was worried about manning going thru the motions like jim mcmahon when he played for the chargers and getting his neck snapped .
and it seems you think im mcgruder 2.0 but hey whatever makes you happy
oh btw TEBOW
that should get people fightin over mr Tebow . btw we are on the verge of going 13-3 which hasnt happen since what plummer was the QB and people still talk about Tebow what the hell is so special about Tebow.
i liked cutler because he was a bronco and i trusted shanny. ya know the 2 superbowl wins kinda had me trusting shanny .
i still like shanny ,tebow , kube , wade , dennison <-- even if he is a raider coach still like him .they at least didnt quit on the team. that wr who went to the chiefs i dont like him at all i rather have tebow and plummer vs that pos who slithered his way to a division rival by lying and saying he was quitting . i dont even want to mention that turds name
Old 12-21-2012, 08:56 PM   #71
Bacchus

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAN_BRONCO_FAN View Post
ha ha why would you think i still want tebow .
my nephew wants tebow still
i was hoping tebow would get better but the jets proved to me he needs quite a bit of work and i was worried about manning going thru the motions like jim mcmahon when he played for the chargers and getting his neck snapped .
and it seems you think im mcgruder 2.0 but hey whatever makes you happy
oh btw TEBOW
that should get people fightin over mr Tebow . btw we are on the verge of going 13-3 which hasnt happen since what plummer was the QB and people still talk about Tebow what the hell is so special about Tebow.
i liked cutler because he was a bronco and i trusted shanny. ya know the 2 superbowl wins kinda had me trusting shanny .
i still like shanny ,tebow , kube , wade , dennison <-- even if he is a raider coach still like him .they at least didnt quit on the team. that wr who went to the chiefs i dont like him at all i rather have tebow and plummer vs that pos who slithered his way to a division rival by lying and saying he was quitting . i dont even want to mention that turds name
You realize Manning is better, that is good. You still believe Tebow can be a good Qb..... ahhh, not so much.
Old 12-21-2012, 09:18 PM   #72
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

Quote:
You realize Manning is better, that is good. You still believe Tebow can be a good Qb..... ahhh, not so much.
nothing is impossiable but tebow has to be able to learn to be one lifting weights til you got arms like hulk hogan isnt going to cut it.
Tebow has to relearn everything he is still young so it is possible he wont be as good as brady ,elway, manning, Favre , Bradshaw ,McMahon ,Kelly , Kubiak , Montana , luck rgIII , dawson ,plunkett , Palmer ect maybe he can be good like Kosar , or Bubby . til he retires there is always a chance albeit kinda slim right now he could be better , time will tell if he washes out or gets a fire lit under him and does whatever it takes to get better.
i still wonder why is he treated so special ?
and why people stilll care about him granted he is a super nice guy but there is alot of nice guys in the nfl .
also how many heisman QB winners go on to be awesome QBs?
im going to guess hardly any
Old 12-22-2012, 03:10 PM   #73
Bacchus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
Did you like how people thought I was you over on Broncos Forums because we each have mythological names?
I did not catch any of that, I'll have to go read them!