The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 12-20-2012, 08:40 PM   #26
BroncoMan4ever
Ring of Famer

That's just like your opinion, man

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VIRGIL GREEN!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar View Post
I note that only Manning, Bailey and Miller are broncos on the list.. what are the odds of players or cocahes voting anymore on..
That was top at each position on that list. Guys like DT, Clady, Franklin, Doom, Woodyard Colquitt and possibly Harris could be voted alternates
BroncoMan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 08:42 PM   #27
enjolras
Ring of Famer

Quote:
I note that only Manning, Bailey and Miller are broncos on the list.. what are the odds of players or cocahes voting anymore on..
Really good. The Coaches/Players count for 2/3 of the vote. I think there is a really good chance Clady, Woodyard, and Thomas will all make it. It wouldn't surprise me at all if Harris, Franklin, Beadles and even Rahim Moore do as well.
enjolras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 08:45 PM   #28
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post
That was top at each position on that list. Guys like DT, Clady, Franklin, Doom, Woodyard Colquitt and possibly Harris could be voted alternates
yes but unlikely IMO.

players vote for their teammates, coaches likewise espscially if everything is remotely equal..

in fans voting it is much the same BUT after they vote for their guy they pick a name they know and our guys were the ones they knew.. from all the prime time and exposure nationwide for Manning this year on CBS witht eh exception of last week IIRC we have had their #1 announcers most of the year....
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 04:22 AM   #29
Rock Chalk
Cheeky Bastards

Laus Deo

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Champ does not deserve a pro-bowl nod this year any more than anyone on the Ravens does.

Clady absolutely does, and Id argue Wesley Woodyard does as well. I really dont think the team is loaded with pro bowl type players but the team is stacked with very solid players at every single position on the field.
Rock Chalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 04:52 AM   #30
spiralism

Oher..pfff, he's a turnstile. I've seen a lot of Ravens games this year, theyre often televised by sky so i'd watch if we didnt clash and he sucks as a LT. Good standard RT though but nowhere near good enough to protect the blind side, somewhat ironically.

Why is Cribbs returner? I'm pretty sure Travis Benjamin has more return TDs than him this year so he's not even the best returner on his team now!

Fan voting is a joke, as usual. This highlights why those people are coaching and playing (no, im not counting you; Romeo and the Chiefs roster) and the vast majority of us fans league wide are here on our laptops talking ****e.

Last edited by spiralism; 12-21-2012 at 04:58 AM..
Old 12-21-2012, 07:07 AM   #31
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280

Broncos Over All

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
yes but unlikely IMO.

players vote for their teammates, coaches likewise espscially if everything is remotely equal..

in fans voting it is much the same BUT after they vote for their guy they pick a name they know and our guys were the ones they knew.. from all the prime time and exposure nationwide for Manning this year on CBS witht eh exception of last week IIRC we have had their #1 announcers most of the year....
I was listening to 102.3 the other day DT was sayibg guys cant vote fir their teamates
Broncos_OTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 07:13 AM   #32
Kaylore
Because I am better

Everything

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Chris Harris probably deserves it more than Bailey, but Bailey isn't playing poorly. He's had a solid year.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 07:15 AM   #33
Kaylore
Because I am better

Everything

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncos_OTM View Post
I was listening to 102.3 the other day DT was sayibg guys cant vote fir their teamates
That's actually pretty cool.
Old 12-21-2012, 07:32 AM   #34
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiralism View Post
Oher..pfff, he's a turnstile. I've seen a lot of Ravens games this year, theyre often televised by sky so i'd watch if we didnt clash and he sucks as a LT. Good standard RT though but nowhere near good enough to protect the blind side, somewhat ironically.

Why is Cribbs returner? I'm pretty sure Travis Benjamin has more return TDs than him this year so he's not even the best returner on his team now!

Fan voting is a joke, as usual. This highlights why those people are coaching and playing (no, im not counting you; Romeo and the Chiefs roster) and the vast majority of us fans league wide are here on our laptops talking ****e.
I'd say fan voting results were pretty stellar this year.

Sure Oher is silly and Champ shouldn't be beating Cromartie this season and Clay over a guy who might break the sack record is off, but all in all, out of that entire list the vast majority are playing like the best at their position.
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 07:38 AM   #35
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280

Broncos Over All

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
That's actually pretty cool.
my spelling? Hahahaha
Old 12-21-2012, 07:58 AM   #36
CEH
Ring of Famer

Story of Belicheck promoting some ST player from the Browns to the Pro Bowl just so the kid's $1MM bonus would kick in and screw the Browns

Be a way for Shanny to get back at Oakland
CEH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 08:56 AM   #37
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280

Broncos Over All

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEH View Post
Story of Belicheck promoting some ST player from the Browns to the Pro Bowl just so the kid's $1MM bonus would kick in and screw the Browns

Be a way for Shanny to get back at Oakland
Huh im lost
Old 12-21-2012, 09:31 AM   #38
Kaylore
Because I am better

Everything

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
I'd say fan voting results were pretty stellar this year.
I have to agree. You could make a case for some of the head scratchers too. Like that the safety play has been kind of weak sauce in the NFC this year so Ronde Barber winning isn't that big of a deal. The linemen are based on name recognition. Does Saturday or Oher, both on teams that have allowed a lot of sacks, deserve to be on there? No, but everyone knows Saturday, and Oher was raised by Sandra Bullock, so there you go.

I don't agree with the corners, kickers or linemen.
Old 12-21-2012, 09:34 AM   #39
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncos_OTM View Post
my spelling? Hahahaha
at least you can laugh at it some folks have no sense of humor..

fir sure..
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 10:28 AM   #40
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
I don't agree with the corners, kickers or linemen.
I think the CB votes are pretty reflective of the NFC/AFC situation.

The NFC has been so loaded with cover guys this year that it's ridiculous, and I don't mind the nod going to the league leader in TOs even if its in a cover 2. The AFC CBs are SOOOOOOOOO much worse this year.

Peterson, Tillman, Jennings, Sherman... even Deangelo Hall has been playing at top tier level

vs

Cromartie, Champ and... Joseph (missed time, dinged up)? Aqib Talib?

Lopsided as ****, haha.
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote