The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-20-2012, 01:44 PM   #1
brncs_fan
How about some Tapenade!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Manti Teo
Default Is a Denver vs Patriots playoff game really the Super Bowl?

I got to looking at the playoff scenarios today and this potential game got me jazzed up. So much so that I wondered if even the Super Bowl could top it in terms of the quality of the teams playing in it.

If Denver was to win it would be another rematch game for them with them presumably playing Houston (it would not surprise me to see them upset). I like Denver in that rematch even traveling to their place. We are a far superior team to the one that played them at the beginning of the year and only lost by 6.

New England has already shown that they can scorch the Texans and will fare well in that game.

From their I don't see an NFC team that I would pick over either Denver or New England. I know that the Broncos lost to Atlanta already but, once again, that was the beginning of the year. And the Patriots did just lose to the 9ers but I would expect the Patriots to win 8 out of 10 times against them (especially with an untested QB). You could maybe make the case for Green Bay who, like us, struggled early in the season and have since then gone 8-1 since starting 2-3.

To see anyone except Manning or Brady holding the Lombardi at the end of the year would be a surprise.
brncs_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links