The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 12-19-2012, 10:19 PM   #226
Aftermath
Creep

Broncos | Flyers | Tigers

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Eric Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rother8 View Post
I got a real b****.
T-rich or CJ2k at Green Bay. Trent's only hope is a garbage touchdown plus he's bad mouthing coaches and might see a carry decrease especially towards garbage time for the browns.

CJ is playing for a new contract again and he too could bring me a garbage touchdown but different from Trent is he'll get actual real nfl running back yardage... One game out of 3.

Bottom line I hate both these guys but Trent more so. (Check out his laughable ypa this year) Any opinions?
TRich. IMO
Aftermath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 10:25 PM   #227
Rother8
Seasoned Veteran

Mhmugggggeeeee

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by maven View Post
In Cleveland, everyone is playing for their job.

Break it down. Trich versus Denver or CJ2K versus Green Bay. What are you leaning towards? I know who I would like in these matchups.
They'll likely be in the same situations in their respected games - not running unless either early or if by some fluke they find themselves in the game after half.

I'm leaning towards Trent for the garbage touchdown really. I think that's more likely than the titans getting Cj enough carries to get his yards since hes not the red zone threat Richardson is. Even though the Titans should be playing keep away from a rodg (like the browns) they are so bad I don't see it happening. Playing for the touchdowns seems to be the better play to me.
Rother8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 11:11 AM   #228
DENVERDUI55

Got to start 3 of these WR.

Miles Austin vs NO

Amendola vs TB

Decker

Cruz vs BALT?
Old 12-20-2012, 01:20 PM   #229
broncswin
God I love those Broncos

Bring back the hardware

Adopt-a-Bronco:
three amigos

Decker..Cruz..austin
broncswin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 01:58 PM   #230
underrated29
Ahoy

You lika da sexy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
Got to start 3 of these WR.

Miles Austin vs NO

Amendola vs TB

Decker

Cruz vs BALT?

Amendola- Tampa is giving up tons to opposing QBs and WR-is it ppr? If its not ppr than austin. If it is PPR Amendola all the way 6 catch game average

Decker- because we are going to rape cle

Cruz- Im going against him in my superbowl but this should be a good matchup and he has a better QB imo
underrated29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 04:07 PM   #231
DENVERDUI55

Quote:
Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
Amendola- Tampa is giving up tons to opposing QBs and WR-is it ppr? If its not ppr than austin. If it is PPR Amendola all the way 6 catch game average

Decker- because we are going to rape cle

Cruz- Im going against him in my superbowl but this should be a good matchup and he has a better QB imo
PPR league I think I'm doing the same 3. I think Austin will have a good game but I have been on wrong side of him all year. When I played him awful and he did great on my bench.