The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 12-19-2012, 09:33 AM   #1
GreasyQtip
Solid Starter

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default Westboro Baptist church to Protest Newton kids funerals

Perhaps something we can all agree on...

This is nuts. Perhaps you heard about this Sh*tstorm brewing on twitter.

Anonymous released the names, phone numbers, addresses and SSN of the members of the WBC on twitter prompting immediate mobbing of these people. (http://pastebin.com/pCTSgLTJ)

Anonymous also live tweeting where they are in Newton mentioning where they were for dinner and what hotel they are at.

Meanwhile 125,000 people signed a petition to have WBC non profit status revoked and have them classified as a hate group. It seems up to the president what to do next with this.

Twitter then took down anonymous twitter account for sharing personal info, we all know how much Anon loves censorship, and I fully expect that Anon could easily take down twitter. They also currently have the WBC website down for what they say is not censorship but actually freedom of speech.

Perhaps we can all agree this is nuts, they say God did this on purpose because of all the gays and other religions etc that we put up with in America. If someone suddenly masskills all of these people at this thing, will they think it was because of the same thing?
GreasyQtip is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2012, 12:13 PM   #2
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

I say it's time to get creative. Drive by and blast them with a gun that shoots that sticky glue, and then a truck follows behind throwing feathers. It's winter in NY. Everybody show up with giant blaster squirt guns and hose them down. Stink bombs? How about some of that hunter's scent? Wolverine is particularly offensive. Bear piss isn't so hot either. A couple of good squirts will send them back to whatever anus they crawled out of.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 12:19 PM   #3
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Anonymous rules.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 12:39 PM   #4
Crushaholic
Armchair Poster

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Isaiah Burse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
I say it's time to get creative. Drive by and blast them with a gun that shoots that sticky glue, and then a truck follows behind throwing feathers. It's winter in NY. Everybody show up with giant blaster squirt guns and hose them down. Stink bombs? How about some of that hunter's scent? Wolverine is particularly offensive. Bear piss isn't so hot either. A couple of good squirts will send them back to whatever anus they crawled out of.
They have someone filming every protest. They are all a bunch of lawyers. They know how far they can take their drivel...
Crushaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 12:48 PM   #5
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crushaholic View Post
They have someone filming every protest. They are all a bunch of lawyers. They know how far they can take their drivel...
Wear disquises. Ronald Reagan masks, for example.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 01:29 PM   #6
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Quote:
Wouldn't be worth getting arrested over, but it would be fun.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 01:30 PM   #7
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Quote:
Wear disquises. Ronald Reagan masks, for example.
Problem is where they go the police go. Even though the police probably not sympathetic to them having bear piss or glue squirted on them, they would still arrrest you. Go for it though Rho it would be fun to watch for both reasons.
Old 12-19-2012, 01:33 PM   #8
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Who cares what those freaks believe in. Ignore them and move on is the best weapon against them. The media should stop even covering them unless they do something newsworthy. IMO picketing the funerals no longer news worthy. By ignoring them, we frustrate them, and push them to try something bigger, maybe something illegal they can bust them for. If I was the President i would have the IRS crawl up each members ass looking for a crack.
Old 12-19-2012, 01:49 PM   #9
ghwk
Ring of Famer

Survivor survivor!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton's C3-C5

Just a hunch that if they do show, something not good is going to happen.
ghwk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 02:36 PM   #10
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
Anonymous rules.
they have gone too damn far its time they go back to their so called church and stay the f*** away before some violence happens to them.
why cant someone arrest them for inciting violence or disturbing the peace take away their tax exempt status.
perhaps if they got a taste of some violence those SOB will think twice before going all stupid and celebrating the death of mere children .
oh before you go thinking anonymous is some sort of guys in white hats just remember they are not lead by one person nor do they have a hierarchy ie a central command they probably will go after Westboro . they aint fond of them either. anonymous mostly do stuff for the lulz next week some other anonymous people might hack a data base with credit card info and go on a spending spree or sell that info to some other people on irc you never know about anonymous but they are not of one hive mind they are not a club or org each of them do stuff as individuals or groups
DAN_BRONCO_FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 02:50 PM   #11
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Popsicle Pete is in Anonymous.
Old 12-19-2012, 03:12 PM   #12
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

Quote:
Popsicle Pete is in Anonymous.
no not quite you can see his face can you not and also the man responsible for changing his dialog is none other than this guy ---->
Seanbaby is the nickname of Sean Reiley, a writer who works mainly in the medium of internet hilarity.
Just The Facts

Seanbaby comes from Idaho.
Seanbaby helped shape Internet humor as we know it.
Seanbaby is an avid user of the word "dong".

Cracked on Seanbaby

Seanbaby's website, seanbaby.com, has been online since 1997 and has swelled to massive proportions in that time, becoming the Internet's second largest repository of quality comedy; The first, of course, being Dr. Nutshot von Dickjoke's Orangutan Ballet and Chuckletorium.

Read more: http://www.cracked.com/funny-3216-se...#ixzz2FXgWBbpV

he is quite funny check out his man comics
www.cracked.com/blog/author/seanbaby/
http://www.seanbaby.com

and no im not seanbaby im just some nimrod whos a bronco fan who likes to F with people at times and watch how they react and i must say you people do not disappoint i especially like that w*g fellow . somehow he thought i was racist so i posted some rucka rucka ali videos

Last edited by DAN_BRONCO_FAN; 12-19-2012 at 03:16 PM..
Old 12-19-2012, 03:35 PM   #13
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

I read about him after you talked about Popsicle Pete. His voice overs (especially Pete's) were funny!

You are a pretty good guy, Dan the Broncos Fan, but I wouldn't give you a handie!
Old 12-19-2012, 04:02 PM   #14
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Speech-jamming gun. 100% legal. 110% effective

http://www.extremetech.com/wp-conten...un-640x353.jpg

Also, Anonymous rules.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg speech-jamming-gun-640x353.jpg (38.9 KB, 44 views)
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 04:26 PM   #15
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

Pulling their non profit, tax free status, would be a good place to start.

Labeling them a 'hate group' would be more accurate and might be the end of those pos.
DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 05:00 PM   #16
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

Quote:
I read about him after you talked about Popsicle Pete. His voice overs (especially Pete's) were funny!

You are a pretty good guy, Dan the Broncos Fan, but I wouldn't give you a handie!
umm yeah im gonna pretend i dont know what ya talkin about.
Old 12-19-2012, 06:03 PM   #17
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

so why is this hateful group of F tards enjoying tax exempt status .
all they do is stir people up and are in extreme bad taste.
ima very laid back guy but cmon soldiers and children disgusting.
wish someone kill one of them then we can protest them and say god hates them see how they like it
Old 12-19-2012, 08:25 PM   #18
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverBrit View Post

Labeling them a 'hate group' would be more accurate and might be the end of those pos.
We can't do that. If they meet the guidelines of a tax exempt organization we have to give it to them regardless of if we don't like what they have to say. Now if they can find something they do that legally says they are not tax exempt then fine go after them. But by protecting the worst speach out there we insure that freedom of speach will be safegaurded.
Old 12-19-2012, 08:41 PM   #19
Fedaykin
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverBrit View Post

These ****stains are a great example of why it's foolish to give automatic tax exempt status to any organization claiming to be a church dedicated to public service.
Fedaykin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 08:49 PM   #20
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedaykin View Post
These ****stains are a great example of why it's foolish to give automatic tax exempt status to any organization claiming to be a church dedicated to public service.
No it shows that we will protect religion buy even protecting the ones that are repulsive. As long as they follow the law etc. By protecting the worst speach we insure the protection of all speach. By protecting the churches that mostly repulse Americans we protect the fringe churches that deserve protecting even if they are a bit strange to many people. Then of course we protect mainstream churches from crazy athiests that would like to see all churches lose their tax exempt status.
Old 12-19-2012, 09:01 PM   #21
Fedaykin
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
No it shows that we will protect religion buy even protecting the ones that are repulsive. As long as they follow the law etc. By protecting the worst speach we insure the protection of all speach. By protecting the churches that mostly repulse Americans we protect the fringe churches that deserve protecting even if they are a bit strange to many people.
Has nothing to do with speech. It has to do with an organization using religion as a cover to facilitate increased profits from their litigation racket.

Quote:
Then of course we protect mainstream churches from crazy athiests that would like to see all churches lose their tax exempt status.
Oh look, a strawman and an ad hominem. I see you're still working on most dishonest ****wit of the year award.
Old 12-19-2012, 09:05 PM   #22
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedaykin View Post
Has nothing to do with speech. It has to do with an organization using religion as a cover to facilitate increased profits from their litigation racket.

Oh look, a strawman and an ad hominem. I see you're still working on most dishonest ****wit of the year award.
like I said if they break the law then fine. If you can prove its a racket. Racket implies illegality. And I stand by saying we protect this church, to protect all churches. Many right here on the board have questioned why we give chruches tax exempt status.
Old 12-19-2012, 09:06 PM   #23
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Start a thread Fed and ask how many people think churches should pay taxes on the money they bring in.
Old 12-19-2012, 09:10 PM   #24
Fedaykin
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Start a thread Fed and ask how many people think churches should pay taxes on the money they bring in.
Couldn't care less what a poll would show. Any money that any organization brings is that isn't used for charitable purposes should be taxed.

That you think that's some crazy extreme position is idiotic.

What charitable work does the WBC do?
Old 12-19-2012, 09:12 PM   #25
Fedaykin
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
like I said if they break the law then fine. If you can prove its a racket. Racket implies illegality. And I stand by saying we protect this church, to protect all churches. Many right here on the board have questioned why we give chruches tax exempt status.
Nothing can be proven, because unlike all other tax exempt organizations, they don't have to provide evidence of their compliance with the law and even the IRS cannot audit them.

We've been over this before idjit.