The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2012, 07:52 AM   #426
Heyneck
Ring of Famer
 
Heyneck's Avatar
 
RIP Tripplets!

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Cali, Colombia
Posts: 2,373

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2KBack View Post
Not a huge fan of one legged Running backs
Frank Gore and WM came back from the same injury (or very similar) and have had good to great careers. I would take Latimore in a heartbeat, but since he probably wont play next season, I wouldn't use more than a 3rd or 4th round pick on him.
Heyneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 08:43 AM   #427
2KBack
Rumblin' Bumblin'
 
2KBack's Avatar
 
Cake is delicious

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Wash DC
Posts: 7,842
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyneck View Post
Frank Gore and WM came back from the same injury (or very similar) and have had good to great careers. I would take Latimore in a heartbeat, but since he probably wont play next season, I wouldn't use more than a 3rd or 4th round pick on him.
and TD and Jamaal Anderson didn't. This is also his second major knee injury. Here are plenty of good runners in the draft that will actually be of use next season. We should not be assuming that Manning automatically plays 3 or more seasons for Denver.
2KBack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 09:45 AM   #428
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 28,794

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2KBack View Post
Not a huge fan of one legged Running backs
He is already walking. They originally believed it would take more then a couple surgeries and it only took one. That is a very good sign.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 11:43 AM   #429
Heyneck
Ring of Famer
 
Heyneck's Avatar
 
RIP Tripplets!

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Cali, Colombia
Posts: 2,373

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2KBack View Post
and TD and Jamaal Anderson didn't. This is also his second major knee injury. Here are plenty of good runners in the draft that will actually be of use next season. We should not be assuming that Manning automatically plays 3 or more seasons for Denver.
Dude... you really can't compare the medical procedure and treatment that those 2 received to the one the other 2 received. It's no longer considered a career ending injury while you have to proper medical staff working on the injury. Just look a that kid in SD. Denario Alexander I think. I think he has blown his knees 3 times and is producing real well for them right now. Latimore was considered the best back in college. If he is there in the 3rd or 4th you run to the podium.
Heyneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 07:40 PM   #430
ozomulsion
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 3,546

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The ladies man.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyneck View Post
Dude... you really can't compare the medical procedure and treatment that those 2 received to the one the other 2 received. It's no longer considered a career ending injury while you have to proper medical staff working on the injury. Just look a that kid in SD. Denario Alexander I think. I think he has blown his knees 3 times and is producing real well for them right now. Latimore was considered the best back in college. If he is there in the 3rd or 4th you run to the podium.
Zing! Would love to end up with him, but that's too good to be true. I'm just counting the Bronco blessings we've received all year!!

Maybe Moreno ends up doing so well this year, we sign him to an extension. Who knows, but it seems as though he enjoys people doubting him.
ozomulsion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 11:52 AM   #431
ZONA
Ring of Famer
 
ZONA's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 10,239

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris
Default

Another shoe fell off, what's his total for the year now? I bet he's lost more shoes in 7 games then any other player in the history of the game during a 5 year stretch.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 04:33 PM   #432
LRtagger
Ring of Famer
 
LRtagger's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,775

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZONA View Post
Another shoe fell off, what's his total for the year now? I bet he's lost more shoes in 7 games then any other player in the history of the game during a 5 year stretch.
Hang on let me check pro-football-reference.com
LRtagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 05:37 PM   #433
Drek
Ring of Famer
 
Drek's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 12,368
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZONA View Post
Another shoe fell off, what's his total for the year now? I bet he's lost more shoes in 7 games then any other player in the history of the game during a 5 year stretch.
Yeah., and how many fumbles in those games?
Drek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 08:34 PM   #434
ZONA
Ring of Famer
 
ZONA's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 10,239

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LRtagger View Post
Hang on let me check pro-football-reference.com
Yeah, why don't you.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 10:46 AM   #435
HAT
I think, therefore I ham.
 
HAT's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 5,809

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Adam Weber
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LRtagger View Post
Hang on let me check pro-football-reference.com
What is that? Never heard of it.
HAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 11:17 AM   #436
ZONA
Ring of Famer
 
ZONA's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 10,239

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drek View Post
Yeah., and how many fumbles in those games?
He's had 0 fumbles since his return. I don't even think I've seen the ball come close to being jarred free. In fact, the only turnovers we've lost these past 5 weeks have been Manning INT's.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:28 PM.


Denver Broncos