The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 12-17-2012, 12:13 PM   #26
UberBroncoMan
Your Local Nostradamus

2013... the year of Sci-Fi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Duck Nacho

They don't have a ****ing QB. I don't expect any coach do do anything with what they have over there at QB and the O-Line.
UberBroncoMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 01:20 PM   #27
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
Well whiz sends out Matt L because its not his guy and he had Warner on the roster already who Whiz didn't even have starting. He goes thru Hall, Bartel, skelton, Lindley, and he pused for Kolb. He was main guy after Kolb. He is supposedly a QB guru when in reality he had Warner who he rode his coat tails. Graves the GM has always let HC pick his guy at qb with Denny Green to Whiz. I live in AZ most of the time and GF has season tickets to cardinals so I do know a lot about them. In fact sports radio now is talking about how bad whiz has been developing Qbs.
I like Whiz, it would be stupid IMHO if he gets dropped after this year due to the situation at QB. Kolb was doing fine until he got injured. As for the other QBs I think it was stupid of Whiz to bench Skelton for Lindley. Why in the hell did he think a rook would do any better than Skelton is beyond me.

AZ should give Whiz one more year and see what happens. The defense is respectable while the offense is a mixed bag mainly due to the QB. If AZ dumps Whiz now I think they are pulling the plug one year too soon IMHO.
Tombstone RJ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 01:53 PM   #28
FearLanier

I think the fact that he failed miserably at the QB position, Levi Brown was a failure for where he was picked and the fact that he isn't even the best coach on the team anymore means he's gone.

I think Ray Horton is a damn fine coach who has helped them draft and develop outstanding talent on the defense.
Old 12-17-2012, 02:06 PM   #29
DENVERDUI55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
AZ should give Whiz one more year and see what happens. The defense is respectable while the offense is a mixed bag mainly due to the QB. If AZ dumps Whiz now I think they are pulling the plug one year too soon IMHO.
The Bidwells are cheap and don't like to pay coaches 4 mil to sit at home. I think Whiz gets another year based on that.