The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 12-16-2012, 03:33 PM   #26
fontaine
Ring of Famer

Go John Manning!

Moreno is running better than he's ever done. He doesn't dance behind the line, fights through traffic and really tries to fnish his runs hard.

Something we just didn't see him to before. Hope he's finally settled down into a consistant way of running because this can only be great for our offense and chances in the playoffs.
fontaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 03:47 PM   #27
errand
Ring of Famer

Forgot more than you'll ever know

Keep reading people saying he doesn't dance in the backfield anymore....ever occur to you clowns that he no longer has to? He had to dance his first two seasons as the OL just wasn't as good as it is now.

Kept hearing about how he wasn't good enough to run between the tackles...but he had like 17 carries up the middle today.

Kept hearing how he would never be a 20+ carry RB...and he's not had fewer than 20 carries in any start after McGahee went down.

I'm gonna guess that some of you people just don't know a damn thing and like to perpetuate myths about a player you personally dislike because he celebrated a TD in a blowout loss...or was drafted with the 12th overall pick...or was drafted by a head coach you hated. Whatever your reason for hating on him is.....

And quite frankly, watching Knowshon shove it up your collective asses is actually kind of entertaining....
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 03:59 PM   #28
Lestat
Oreo Lucian Rockefeller

Say what again! I dare you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
I still think Denver should take Lattimore in the draft. Moreno is playing well enough to allow us to make the pick and let him get healthy.
i have no problem with this at all. Lattimore,Bernard or Gillislee would be good to pick up in the draft to solidify the RB position and make it a luxury if we need to make a trade or let someone go for cap reasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
Keep reading people saying he doesn't dance in the backfield anymore....ever occur to you clowns that he no longer has to? He had to dance his first two seasons as the OL just wasn't as good as it is now.

Kept hearing about how he wasn't good enough to run between the tackles...but he had like 17 carries up the middle today.

Kept hearing how he would never be a 20+ carry RB...and he's not had fewer than 20 carries in any start after McGahee went down.

I'm gonna guess that some of you people just don't know a damn thing and like to perpetuate myths about a player you personally dislike because he celebrated a TD in a blowout loss...or was drafted with the 12th overall pick...or was drafted by a head coach you hated. Whatever your reason for hating on him is.....

And quite frankly, watching Knowshon shove it up your collective asses is actually kind of entertaining....
i'm a Moreno fan but he has always loved to dance. it wasn't just the OL. he did that **** at Georgia and frustrated a lot of their fans because of it.
he loves to dance around and bounce it outside, he could get away with it in college because he's a heck of athlete. still looks to do it from time to time but in most cases he just does one cut and go.
Lestat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 03:59 PM   #29
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolcopter View Post
12-20 Mayans predicted Bert is going to try something on that date , but that evil bastard stole the part of the calender that would of told us his plans
DAN_BRONCO_FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 04:08 PM   #30
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
i have no problem with this at all. Lattimore,Bernard or Gillislee would be good to pick up in the draft to solidify the RB position and make it a luxury if we need to make a trade or let someone go for cap reasons.

i'm a Moreno fan but he has always loved to dance. it wasn't just the OL. he did that **** at Georgia and frustrated a lot of their fans because of it.
he loves to dance around and bounce it outside, he could get away with it in college because he's a heck of athlete. still looks to do it from time to time but in most cases he just does one cut and go.
Imagine a Peterson type back with Manning during his last couple of years and how much pressure it would take off Os when he takes over.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 04:27 PM   #31
Lestat
Oreo Lucian Rockefeller

Say what again! I dare you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
Imagine a Peterson type back with Manning during his last couple of years and how much pressure it would take off Os when he takes over.
that's not going to happen, there hasn't been a Peterson type since Peterson.
a lot of people tried to compare guys to him but he's been the best in the NFL since he came into the league.
Lestat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 04:38 PM   #32
montrose
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VP John Elway

I love how he's playing but no reason to talk contract. He's still signed for 2013 and the Broncos have a club option for 2014. He's historically been an injury-prone player at a position that chews up players and spits them out. Ride him hard as long as he produces and if he continues to improve than maybe we have this conversation 1-1.5 years from now.
montrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 05:02 PM   #33
Drek
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by montrose View Post
I love how he's playing but no reason to talk contract. He's still signed for 2013 and the Broncos have a club option for 2014. He's historically been an injury-prone player at a position that chews up players and spits them out. Ride him hard as long as he produces and if he continues to improve than maybe we have this conversation 1-1.5 years from now.
Exactly. A year from now the Broncos leverage will be basically the same, and the track record of Moreno will take a significant step forward.

He gets first crack at feature back in 2013 if you ask me, but beyond that lets see him keep earning it before we talk new money.
Drek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 06:48 PM   #34
Mile High Salute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymesayersDU View Post
Why? Because their kidnapping of Knowshon Moreno and replacing him with a real live NFL running back is the only logical explanation.
This could all be part of the Mayans' plan.
Old 12-16-2012, 07:46 PM   #35
sinuous sausage

all it takes is one fumble or 70 yard performance against the Browns next week for a lot of you fillies to start beating the "dump Slowshon for a seventh and a corn dog" drum
Old 12-16-2012, 11:10 PM   #36
pricejj
jungle

Won't you help to sing
This song of freedom-
It's all I ever had,
Redemption song!

- Knowshon Marley aka Boss Beaster
pricejj is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 05:52 AM   #37
Old Dude
Super Moderator

Consultant

Old Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 07:03 AM   #38
fontaine
Ring of Famer

Go John Manning!

Quote:

Yeah, I guess Fox/McCoy fall into that category of clowns since Moreno was relegated to the garbage dump for most of this season.
fontaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 09:26 AM   #39
JakeZ01

Quote:

Bam! Uber pwnage.
Old 12-17-2012, 09:27 AM   #40
JakeZ01

Quote:
Originally Posted by fontaine View Post
Yeah, I guess Fox/McCoy fall into that category of clowns since Moreno was relegated to the garbage dump for most of this season.
He was injured numbnuts.