The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 12-15-2012, 09:58 AM   #26
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 10:03 AM   #27
DENVERDUI55

I blame guns. This was supposed to be the hardest schedule ever and like many said it is never as hard or easy as it seems. It is kind of bad luck that NE got Houston, SF, and Denver at home but whatever they did lose to an bad bad AZ team at home.
Old 12-15-2012, 10:16 AM   #28
Hamrob
All-American!

All-American!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

In a way, I'm glad we got those out of the way early. They were great tests for Manning...and only helped him to elevate his game right out of the shoot.

Right now, I think the Texans and Falcons are on par with the Ravens. The Pats are in a league of their own right now at home. If we are who we think we are, we should beat the Ravens.

If some how, we can get the #2 seed and play NE in Denver....then, we will beat them. If we have to go to NE, we will still have a shot, but it will be a close game.

I actually wish our last 2 games were against better football teams. I hate going into the playoffs having played a couple cream puffs. Cleveland may be an exception...we'll see.
Hamrob is offline   Reply With Quote