The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > The Horses Butt
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-13-2012, 02:10 PM   #1
Defense

Default The Mane

Wow, I can finally post. I have never posted her before, but I have had an account that never got activated for a LONG time. I would like to say a few things....

The old fights here are OUT OF HAND! Posts like "Wait until Jimbobhank gets here and tells you you are a nuthugger," "In before Fredbilltom," or "Wait until the nuthuggers get here do nothing but incite poo flinging arguments derailing anything close to a decent discussion.

I used to love coming here for some good analysis and discussion of games passed and to come. Where are the breakdowns of match-ups? Where are the good analyses of last weeks games? I know where. Those that used to write great mini-articles (sometimes long articles) have been scared off by people calling them shanny nuthuggers, tebowners, Orton apologists, bad fans, wine and cheesers, or whatthehellever!

There is no contribution to any discussion by calling out another poster for past discussions. All it does is allow a thread killing argument to bleed from one post to another.

Summary: Mods should delete any call-out.
Sponsored Links