The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 12-10-2012, 02:47 PM   #76
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
That is a pretty good observation although the Ravens have a better run game and Flaco is more capable of having a huge game than Weedon. They are similar to Browns. The Browns are 4-2 in their last 6 games though.
It was really just a joke about how the Ravens really just the old Browns franchise moved and renamed. Not really about this yrs Browns lol. But whatever I agree the Browns are better then the record indicates.

I think the Browns could thinks about wildcard next yr.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 03:27 PM   #77
Dedhed
Ring of Famer

Fare thee well

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Q Smith

While Ravens fans may be a tad pessimistic, this place is starting to resemble a Pats fan forum.
Dedhed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 04:04 PM   #78
swaiy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedhed View Post
While Ravens fans may be a tad pessimistic, this place is starting to resemble a Pats fan forum.
The Broncos could win the SB 5 years in a row and these forums would never match the level of douchebaggery on those fprums.
Old 12-10-2012, 04:27 PM   #79
edog24
Perennial Pro-bowler

I hate the ratbirds with a passion. I hope this is the one team we blowout this year.
edog24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:01 PM   #80
DivineLegion
******ship Sta at the Top

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Nate Irving

If WWIII, and Kuper play the Broncos have a good shot at winning. Without those two, meh...Ramirez will get Manning killed, and Ray Rice will have a Jamal Lewisesqe kinda day.
DivineLegion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:13 PM   #81
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Beat the Chefs! Tough and Competent

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by KipCorrington25 View Post
I'm not sure why everyone is so cocky we never play well there and what happened to those blow outs the last 2 weeks everyone was predicting?

If we do win it will come down to the wire and be a war.
That is all I ask!
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 06:15 PM   #82
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Stop Rice. Pressure Flacco. Dont turn it over.

Make it so.

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 06:36 PM   #83
Agamemnon

We should totally dominate them, but we should've totally dominated a lot of teams this season. Slow starts and turnovers have gotten in our way far too often unfortunately.
Old 12-10-2012, 06:38 PM   #84
Agamemnon

Quote:
The Broncos are clearly the better team at this point, so confidence is understandable. Really, the only way we lose to the Ravens is if we beat ourselves (totally possible mind you).
Old 12-11-2012, 09:16 AM   #85
Dedhed
Ring of Famer

Fare thee well

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Q Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
The Broncos are clearly the better team at this point, so confidence is understandable. Really, the only way we lose to the Ravens is if we beat ourselves (totally possible mind you).
I was referring more to the comments week in and week out that we're going to demolish teams, and then the constant whining about how bad we are when we only win by 2 TDs.
Dedhed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 05:12 PM   #86
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Quote:
I was referring more to the comments week in and week out that we're going to demolish teams, and then the constant whining about how bad we are when we only win by 2 TDs.
Yeah like the KC would lose to Alabama then they hold us to what 17 points? something like that? Ravens are too good to be demolished often but anything can happen i guess. Most likely its a tough game and if we win it will be by less then 2 tds.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 05:18 PM   #87
Old Dude
Super Moderator

Consultant

Ravens fans are kind of spoiled. They'd consider an eight point loss to Denver as "being demolished."
Old Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:37 AM   #88
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
Broncos have a lot to prove, as silly as that may sound for a team with a 10-3 record. Clearly a very good team but they play in a terrible division, only beat 2 teams with a winning record, and lost to the best 3 teams they played. Need to win this one.
Legwold should start sending me a commission:

Quote:
Their winning streak is certainly impressive, as is their current offensive and defensive standing. They are the only team in the league ranked in the top five in both. But their 10 wins have come against teams that are a combined 39-65 (.375).

While the Broncos have no control over the troubles the teams in their own division continue to have, or even over their schedule, their current resume is also the teams they have played, nothing more, nothing less.

The three teams that have defeated the Broncos are a combined 32-7 (.821), two of those on the road in New England and in Atlanta.

Read more: Question lingers in NFL: Are Broncos built to win on road in playoffs? - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci...#ixzz2EqfNWsrG
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 08:33 AM   #89
TheChamp24
Future HOF...CHAMP BAILEY

The Legend

What I take from those losses to be honest, is we shot ourselves in the foot those games, still clawed our way to make it a game, and just narrowly lost.
We have gotten better as a team since those games against Houston, New England and Atlanta.
Blown coverages, costly turnovers, just crushed us.
What I seriously like about the games we've played is since the 2nd half of the Chargers game, we have won 3 of the games outright by 2+ scores, 3 other games had a team score in "garbage" time to make it closer, and then the Chiefs game.
6 wins this year have been by 2 or more scores this year.
We just definitely can't afford to come out so slow in games to the likes of Houston, NE, Atlanta, etc.
TheChamp24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:02 AM   #90
2KBack
Rumblin' Bumblin'

Cake is delicious

Quote:
Legwold should start sending me a commission:

Read more: Question lingers in NFL: Are Broncos built to win on road in playoffs? - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci...#ixzz2EqfNWsrG
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse
I'm not a fan of this perspective....Some of the teams Denver beat are dangerous teams, the Bucs play everyone tough, as does Carolina actually, and despite all their turmoil the Saints have the ability to beat any team. Take away the losses to Denver and a lot of these team look better.
2KBack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:19 AM   #91
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2KBack View Post
I'm not a fan of this perspective....Some of the teams Denver beat are dangerous teams, the Bucs play everyone tough, as does Carolina actually, and despite all their turmoil the Saints have the ability to beat any team. Take away the losses to Denver and a lot of these team look better.
I hear ya. We can only beat who we play. Winning 8 straight is impressive regardless who you beat. But, at the same time, all of those teams have losing records because they just aren't very good. Tampa, for example, just lost at home to a terrible Eagles team starting a lot of rookies and backups. You mention the Saints and Panthers. They're 5-8 and 4-9, respectively. I'm thrilled with what this team has done and where they are. I just think this Baltimore game will be a good indicator of what/who we really are. I want to see us beat a good team on the road.
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 10:18 AM   #92
2KBack
Rumblin' Bumblin'

Cake is delicious

Quote:
I hear ya. We can only beat who we play. Winning 8 straight is impressive regardless who you beat. But, at the same time, all of those teams have losing records because they just aren't very good. Tampa, for example, just lost at home to a terrible Eagles team starting a lot of rookies and backups. You mention the Saints and Panthers. They're 5-8 and 4-9, respectively. I'm thrilled with what this team has done and where they are. I just think this Baltimore game will be a good indicator of what/who we really are. I want to see us beat a good team on the road.
The Saints and Carolina both beat Atlanta, and NO only lost to Green Bay by 1 point. New England is crushing fools, but lost to Arizona. There is just too much that goes into each game to do too much digging into the opponents of your opponents.
2KBack is offline   Reply With Quote